[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have very few friends >Only constant one is girl that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1088.jpg (87KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
87KB, 610x357px
>Have very few friends
>Only constant one is girl that I grew up with
>Hoplessly in love with her, but never make a move because I'm scared to destroy friendship
>She treats me like one of her female friends, gossiping, talking about boys, etc.
>Think nothing of it
>Recently moved out, invited me to go to concert in city, then crash at her place
>Think it's my chance to score
>Arrive at her apartment to pick her up, she invites me in
>"Oh, and Anon, I know you don't really get a chance to be yourself at home, so you can borrow some of my clothes if you want!"
>Confused, but laugh it off and say "I'm fine"
>At concert she introduces me to her hipster-city friends
>"Hey guys this is Anon, she's my friend from back home!"
>Roll with it, don't want to ruin night. Have a decent, but confusing time

I dug into it a little more later. She thinks I'm trans and apparently has for a while. I don't want to break that illusion cuz I don't want to hurt the friendship but at the same time it's bizarre as hell
>>
That's quite an assumption to make. Is there something that you did/do that makes her think that? Like it's a big leap to assume someone is trans because they act sorta girly, there has to be something else to it
>>
>>38748084
There's some evidence I guess
>As kids my sisters and her would dress me up like a girl
>Usually pick female characters in games
That's all I can really think of, honestly. Unless someone's been feeding her false information
>>
Act manly mate
If you let this sink into her she will be less and less likely to go for you
Either that or just tell her that you're no fag
>>
>>38747914
just tell her your not transgender but don't try and score because she just girl friend zoned you
>>
roll with it in a way that has double meaning, something like 'I wonder what it's like to be a girl...' until she vocally confirms that she thinks you are transgender then tell her 'what? I was just ranting about a girl that rejected me recently' then once she confirms it you can ask about where that idea came from.
but im trying to think of a way to get both things, clear out that youre not transgender and that you have feelings towards her. ill get back to you if i think of anything
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.