[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started walking. I have no job, no money, no love, no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170730_223755-1-1.jpg (2MB, 2236x1575px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_223755-1-1.jpg
2MB, 2236x1575px
I just started walking. I have no job, no money, no love, no place in society and no future. All I have is my phone a charger and a knife to keep the muggers at bay. I'm tired of the voices compelling me, controlling me. I hear the entire world breath, I hear it laugh, I'm the star of the show that everyone's watching and it's a comedy. I can't tell if I'm going crazy, or its god sending me messages or I'm being punished for being a reprehensible human being in some kind of black mirror reality, but I'm so fucking tired. I figured anythings better than sitting still and wasting away, so for now on I'm being defiant to what the voices, what the world, what God tells me. I'm taking my life in my own hands, with my own hands. Fuck a destination, as long as it doesn't get its way I win. Wish me luck robots.
>>
Anon, go back home and get help. You will die. If you are not prepared to make that leap, I urge you to reconsider. If you are, then best of luck to you.
>>
>>38747807
you sound like my bipolar ex, never wanting to take responsibility for her mistakes and grow up
>>
Where you live OP, I got a couch you can sleep on for tonight I'd youre in my area
>>
>>38747807
Did you at least cancel your rental contract or will you let your landlord find out that you are a hobo now the hard way?
>>
>>38747807
This is what we call hypomania. Its happened to me a few times. Turn around go home and go back to sleep. You gotta learn how to deal with this stuff when it crops up dont give in to your moods/altered thinking, youre going to wind up regretting it.
>>
>>38747807
lmao weak bait thread 3/10
>>
OP listen to the real voices, not the ones in your head. We are here and we want you to stay. Please dont do this
>>
>>38749751
We might as well be the voices in his head. We're disembodied ideas trying to influence his behavior and actions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.