[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ghosted all of a sudden by a girl i really like who i though

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499805907817.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1499805907817.png
37KB, 658x662px
>ghosted all of a sudden by a girl i really like who i though liked me too for a minute
>think my ex had something to do with her abrupt change of heart
what do lads? i can actually remember the message where her whole tone changed and she started ghosting me, it was that sudden. message was just a random "I gotta go, talk to you later" for anyone wondering.
>>
Too late once you get to that point, move on. Or keep trying in vain to recover a smashed relationship that she probably wasn't serious about anyways.
>>
>>38747317
i should. i just don't like any other women I've met. she seems kind of robotic in herself, we share the same obscure interests. it's unfortunate and sad to me.
>>
>>38747349
honestly you should stop giving a fuck about hobbies because it's almost irrelevant to whether a girl finds you attractive or not, just because you both like anime it doesn't mean she will be your girlfriend.
>>
>>38747971
my thinking is hobbies --> taste --> mindset. when did i even say "we like the same stuff, that's she she likes me"?
>>
>>38747971
Pretty much this. Don't believe any of that "We're both nerds, fatfucks and losers. We both like video games and weebo no one else would want to date him/her we will live happily ever after". All women are roasties and all roasties will abandon you.

Just look at boogie. He's getting divorced by his wife soon and we all thought he was the pinnacle and model for us robots.
>>
>>38748110
that sucks hard. is there no point then? i don't put as much of myself into women anymore but I'm lonely as shit. i just want to commit suicide.
>>
>>38748099
m8 you literally said that you don't like any other girls you met, and you like this bitch because she has some hobbies that you also like

This is a beta and narrow mindset and you need to outgrow it, girls aren't your bros and you shouldn't expect or want them to have the same interests as you. You're cutting yourself off from much better girls and I can promise you, girls don't care if you have the same interests as them unless you're attractive, learn how the world works.

As for why she ghosted you, maybe you came across as too thirsty, maybe you said something cringey, maybe she got busy or just plain got bored of you. I'd have to see your messages to make a confident decision.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.