[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's my Tinder convo going? It's the same guy from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170730-232839.jpg (361KB, 810x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-232839.jpg
361KB, 810x2222px
How's my Tinder convo going?
It's the same guy from a couple nights ago.
>>
Its normalshit basic but good because i would have had a very shitty convo if it were me
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-233642.jpg (773KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-233642.jpg
773KB, 1080x1920px
>>38747303
Alright, but is it a step up from my bio?
And speaking of that, how would I be able to rewrite it so that it attracts girls' attention and doesn't put them off?
>>
>>38747273
You're really friendly. If you want to have sex with this girl you're going to need to step it up.
>>
>>38747436
Step it up in what way? Any suggestions?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-000308.jpg (580KB, 810x3257px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-000308.jpg
580KB, 810x3257px
How am I doing guys? Am I progressing it in the right way? I want to go out with her.
>>
>>38747777
>That last line
wew lad

Also checked
>>
>>38747777
Making women feel good is a sure fire way to end up being a beta orbiter.
The guy who is in charge to make nice comments and provide nice solice when Chad dumped her again.
>>
>>38747804
What if I dropped the compliments for a while to make her want them back again?
>>
>>38747777
Bold and checked. You're pushing the boundaries if this is your first convo but you haven't gone over the abyss. She might see that as smooth.
>>
>>38747820
Nah, you sprinkled enough compliments for the first conversation. You've given her a taste. Change the topic.
>>
How the hell do people text like this, I only text in paragraphs when I'm arguing about political bullshit with my closest friend. I couldn't imagine typing 3 paragraphs about fucking Harry Potter to some random girl
>>
>>38747777
God damn.....I couldn't even make that up if I tried.
>>
>>38747853
I text like this because the one thing that I want more than anything is a girl in my life to love, and I am willing to put in effort to attain that.
>>
>>38747363
This whole bio is cringey af. Did you write this up seriously?
>>
>>38747910
I wrote it while high and listening to emotional music.
>>
>>38747885
Then your main goal should be to meet these girls irl so you can get a real sense of who they are, see if you have any chemistry with them. Have you had any coffee dates or anything with these chicks yet?
>>
>>38747979
No, spent my last paycheck on Video Games last week before I started using Tinder. Get my next one this Thursday, which is when I will start dating.
>>
>>38747363
Ronald Weasly confirmed
>>
>>38748061
Well, this girl is still responding so set something up for Thursday or after, get her number and chit chat away
>>
>>38747363
>it's this guy again
You hopeless autist
>>
Why does she respond in short sentences. Is she a little autistic.
>>
>>38748183
No, she's just a girl. Girls hate walls of text
>>
>>38748183
Soon she will stop responding at all
>>
>>38748183
>>38748240
It's just how 99% of women text, they ate literally too dumb to hold a normal conversation, if you dont lower yourself to their dumb emojispam shitpost style of texting they lose interest
>>
>>38747910
You overestimate the tastes of millennial grills
>>
>>38747273

>watching movie
>on Tinder

fucking dropped.
>>
>>38748421
Do you mean underestimate? If so, I'll put down 2 BTC on hopeless autist OP never bagging any matches with that drivel
>>
>talking about movies with women
Jesus op, have you learned nothing from being here?
It's like discussing philosophy with a brick wall.
>>
>>38747273
Lmao so you're the same OP from last time, eh? I'm surprised that you're still trying after that awful experience. At least this time you're not sperging out but considering that this is Tinder I suggest making some small moves on her before she gets too bored.
>>
i feel stupid talking to other people online, via text, it doesn't matter what the fuck we're talking about.

when i was 12 years old i RPed on a furrie game called Furcadia and i swear to fucking god i had more meaningful, intellectual dialogue on that game than i ever have had in my life with anyone via text.

people are mental midgets now. they invest all of their brain power into being social. they don't care about the sciences at all.
>>
What happened to Claire? Did you meet her?
>>
youre texts are way too long OP, make it short, witty and memorable. Also you have you have a charismatic look but your facial expression in your photo makes it look bland, I suggest you take a photo in dimmer lighting girls love the 'mysterious look' but its hard to pull it off as most push it too far and make it cartoony.
also the bio is your best aid for starting conversations, say something in your bio that will make girls ask you questions and make you stand out
>>
>>38747273
By mentioning you should watch the movies she was asking you to invitee her to watch them. The best way to judge how well a tinder convo is going is your word count vs hers. If you're sending her more words than she is you it isn't going well.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.