[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally no interest in anything anymore >literally no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1499540869689.jpg (908KB, 700x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1499540869689.jpg
908KB, 700x1258px
>literally no interest in anything anymore
>literally no pleasure from anything anymore
My life is over, isn't it?
>>
Its called depression buddy. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>38745539
Its called a meme buddy. Go see a doctor.*
FTFY
>>
>>38745611
The OP or are you calling depression a meme?
>>
>>38745224
only if you want it to be

i don't believe you when you say 'literally' though. i suspect you're probably just misusing that word in the way that many people do.

if you did some heroin or molly i'm pretty sure you'd find plenty of euphoria.

that's not really what you need though. i think you're just lacking something in your life that will meet your human needs and comfort you.

what that is i have no clue, but i bet if you got away from electronics and people and noise and distractions and just had some quiet time to yourself, you could probably figure it out.
>>
>>38745647
I'm calling depression a meme.
>>
>>38745769
Depression isn't a meme, you're a meme
>>
>>38745539
I have the same thing as OP and I'm often not in a great mood but idk if it's depression because I can get happy sometimes, laugh at things etc.
>>
>>38745821
get high man, it'll really help you out i think. i used to be that way but i started using DXM really regularly and god damn is it great.

see it increases serotonin levels to a really noticeable degree and it lasts for a few days. i mean it's a little bit of an expensive habit but considering the impact it has on my life it sure is worth it
>>
>>38745884
I'm a medical student so no thanks.
The thing worrying me though is that I'm not putting any real effort into my studying. I've been passing with worse grades each semester (because I put in next to no effort compared to other people) because I can't motivate my self to do shit, and I'm really worried I will fail. Being a doctor was my life long dream so it I wasn't into this and it breaks my heart seeing my future destroyed by no one other than me and my inability to do anything or be motivated
>>
>>38746056
Being a doctor was my lifelong dream so I wasn't forced into this*

Fucked up the wording.. I'm too sleepy to write properly
>>
>>38746056
so the fuck what if you're a medical student?
shit, i know damn well what these chemicals do to me. probably better than you do since i live the effects.

i swear, they really help.
riding that high horse of yours isn't going to bring you happiness. it won't help you at all.
>>
>>38745821
you can sometimes get happy while depressed. depression doesn't mean you are never ever happy. im depressed and suicidal as fuck most of the time, but i still enjoy laughing at a good comedy.
>>
File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104KB, 500x637px
>making your life a neverending pursuit of pleasure
>>
>>38746149
I just meant that we get drug tested

>>38746241
Yeah but I dont feel suicidal so idk. Tbh I used to think about suicide in middle school but won't do it because I couldn't put my parent through it, but I was under huge mental stress due to bullying in school.
I'm not suicidal now, though. And my "depression" has been around for ages now and it still hasn't developed to me wanting to kill myself again so I'm not really sure that's depression ( depression gets worse with time afaik)
>>
File: 1475867857014.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475867857014.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>38745224
I only feel pleasure when I play Bloodborne, and it's a bitter and mournful type of enjoyment
>>
>>38746322
ahh, nevermind then. the thought slipped my mind. yeah i get it.

but hey, give DXM a shot. they can't test for an OTC anti-tussitive. and it's so great for stopping depression. RCs too, they're so obscure that they're not going to be on the panel of commonly tested drugs. LSD is another really awesome option
>>
>>38746346
How active is the PvP on bloodbourne these days?
>>
File: Pilgrim_Profile.png (404KB, 1234x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Pilgrim_Profile.png
404KB, 1234x1078px
>>38746346
Shit dude, are you me?
This is my favourite game of all time.
The Souls series is one of the only reasons I am happy to have been born. Fucking love it.
>>
>>38746393
You can still get invasions in DLC areas, Nightmare Frontier and Mensis.
As for organized duels, all that's left is the weekly /bbg/ fightclubs.
>>
>>38745796
Depression is very much a meme
>>
>>38746393
I like to invade in the Nightmare of Mensis and lower the hosts elevator so he can have a more peaceful run through.
>>
>>38746658
How so? You're either bating me or you've never properly experienced depression
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38746429
Same here lad. Actually just recently got DS1's soundtrack on vinyl. It's pretty good. I wish more of my friends would enjoy it but it's 'too hard' and 'extremely unbalanced'. Missing out on a masterpiece
>>
>>38746956
What's your opinion on demons souls? I kind of prefer the way its more linear
>>
>>38746658
Depression is real. Normies have taken to saying they have it since they think being sad is a substitute for personality.
>>
>>38746845
>>38747045
Depression is a meme. It's in your head. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>38747028
Demon's Souls is good honestly. Like a scrapped Dark Souls concept. I enjoy it in it's own right.
>>
>>38747028
I like it better than Dark Souls.
It's sad, desolte and melancholic in a way that really resonates with me.
Dark Souls is more of an epic.
>>
>>38747028
Goddamn, Demon's Souls is really depressing. There's a horrible sense of dread that the other Souls game don't have.

Having said that, Bloodborne kind of has it (Especially when you get all the NPCs in the Cathedral Ward and you talk to them as the game goes on), but it's not as extreme as Demon's Souls.
>>
Just get out there and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good.
>>
>>38745224
this nigger needs to learn how to draw legs
they arent fucking logs
ffs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.