[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>run into a girl who I used to sit next to in high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cyborg opening.png (352KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg opening.png
352KB, 1000x1000px
>run into a girl who I used to sit next to in high school
>for some reason she's really happy to see me
>I somehow play my cards right, end up getting her number
>text her and ask her out to lunch
>we have a lunch date and it goes reasonably well, and she suggests a place for us to go next time
>hug her as we leave
And now I'm realizing I just don't want to see her again. I like her, I guess, but I don't have the drive to not be lonely like I used to. I'm a KV but maybe I've learned that I don't really mind it. Going out was a pain in the ass, I had to shower and shave, things I don't do often, and then I had to talk to someone while I ate. And now if I wanted to progress the relationship with her I'd have to set up a new date and start the process all over again (practically, obviously we're closer now than before). Maybe I'm just happier sitting at home playing vidya and shitposting. Any other cyborgs come to this conclusion?
>>
>>38742197
ls she cute?
>>
If you sabotage yourself now you'll just regret it later
>>
>>38742270
this
force yourself to keep it up
once you get physical you'll probably enjoy it more
>>
>>38742221
Kinda. She had really nice eyes and her smile made me feel warm in a way. But she's also a good 20 lbs overweight. I guess it felt nice being around her, but I get the same comfy feel from playing old vidya games.
>>
>>38742270
I hardly can say I even know the way forward besides sabotaging myself. Socializing is very draining for me. And it's very difficult for me to touch people, I had to take a deep breath just to hug her, the thought of going for a kiss makes my head spin.
>>
>>38742197
Get into a relationship if you want to or just to see what it feels like; if you think it's too much hassle, solitude is always waiting for you.
>>
that's how chads are around women. they don't really give a shit, and women love it. keep it up and she'll probably at least suck your dick
>>
>>38742346
you get used to it, its typical for guys to not be used to physical affection and its up to the girls to teach them
>>
>>38742361
I guess that's what it comes down to. I'll try to keep going but man is it exhausting.

>>38742395
I don't know if this girl'll help much, from what I've gathered she's just about as inexperienced as I am.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.