[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which buzzfeed person do you hate the most? obviously all buzzfeed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tan.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tan.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
which buzzfeed person do you hate the most? obviously all buzzfeed is cancer. but for me its between "tan" and that fat gay guy
>>
>watching buzzfeed videos enough to have a least favourite person
>>
File: fat gay guy.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fat gay guy.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>38741729
this is the gay
>>
>>38741729
Explain in a paragraph what's wrong with that.
>>
>>38741729
I used to watch Jersey Shore for the same reason. I like watching dumb asses be dumb asses on camera.
>>
>>38741930
If all of buzzfeed is cancer, why would you waste your time sitting down and watching it when you know you will hate it. Even if you're just going to waste your time otherwise, you should at least do something you enjoy doing.
>>
>>38741947
in all honesty facebook is basically forcing it down my throat at this point
>>
>>38741930
It means you're not going out of your way to avoid buzzshit. Which means you're an absolute retard
>>
>>38742068
but that wasn't a paragraph
>>
File: 423g.jpg (32KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
423g.jpg
32KB, 534x534px
This fucking faggot. And what's worse he represents a large portion of white guys these days.
>>
We need to start cutting the soy out of our diets, boys.
>>
>>38742226
Soy isn't bad for you, that's a myth.
>>
>>38742068
Since that wasn't a paragraph i will have to bump your score from a b to a C. Try to site your sources next time also.
>>
>>38742201
this guy is the first thing that comes to mind when i think beta male. not an rk9 neet. i feel like hes just begging me to fuck his girlfriend
>>
File: grid-cell-19382-1417626332-6.jpg (32KB, 324x490px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-19382-1417626332-6.jpg
32KB, 324x490px
shoutout to this fat lard who can't even fit into normal sized clothes
>>
>>38743093
this purple whore
>>
File: purple whore.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
purple whore.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>38743203
fuck i forgot the pic
jafdww
>>
>>38742328
>site

muted becasue htsad
>>
>>38741930
Buzzfeed is clickbait garbage, and the more time people invest into it the worse off they are. If you're watching it enough to develop preferences, you've already fallen too far into the degenerate click-bait hell hole. OP's post is like a homophobe ranting about queers and then singling out mexicans because their cocks taste like unsalted tortilla flour.
>>
>>38744556
funny but not even remotely correct. think of it more like its you living in your moms house, and she really really wants you to go away but you just wont leave her space.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.