[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never get pussy I never get any pussy I'm nice I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: BLUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BLUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
I never get pussy I never get any pussy I'm nice I'm always so nice to the girls and yet they always end up dating guys whare terrible to them I never get any pussy
>>
File: 14444446.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
14444446.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>38741354
yea this always crushes me. whenever im rude to a girl i get way farther. niggers and chads and pimps whatnot beat their women and never help or defend them if they ever need it and they swim in pussy. women deserve their fates man. just focus on your hobbies anyways women just bring drama and stress.
>>
>>38741354
Does annon want to talk about it?
>>
>>38741354
How can they keep getting away with this????
>>
>>38741354
Just b the bad boy???
>>
File: s_5.gif (27KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
s_5.gif
27KB, 720x540px
you sound really narcissistic. that's a mega turn off and generally just makes you unlikable all around.
>>
File: chadtinder.png (850KB, 1124x1130px) Image search: [Google]
chadtinder.png
850KB, 1124x1130px
>>38741800
shut up roast. chads are always narcissistic and blatant about their intentions and you love it.
>>
>>38741354
the trick is to not care desu
>>
>>38742206
i'm not a girl

sure, girls will be attracted to him because they have the lust of the flesh.

and yeah, having that ability thanks to your body will probably have the potential to score you some sexual points. but it won't assist in the slightest your ability to create a deep, meaningful relationship
>>
>>38741354
Why do you need pussy?
From what I hear, men only orgasm once during sex and most of the time it can only be with a condom.
Love and companionship would be nice but wouldn't you rather have something real then just anything?
Just as vapid as a normalfag if all you want is sex, OP.
>>
>>38742206
also hostility to having your beliefs challenged is a fundamental trait of narcissism
>>
>no one gets the reference
Disappointed tbqh
>>
>>38741354
sam pls leave
>>
>>38743053
it will still give you the ability to lust her into cheating on her current bf to have sex with you every few months after your breakup because he's not the same in bed though.
>>
>>38743136
is that something that would make you happy? emotionally destabilizing a relationship or having a lay a few times a year to fill the empty vessel of your life?
>>
File: 1496787047489.jpg (29KB, 399x582px) Image search: [Google]
1496787047489.jpg
29KB, 399x582px
>>38741354

>he thinks that being nice gets you laid

come on dude, there are thousands of video on the subject on youtube

women like a challenge
women want drama, this is why they like jerks
you are a doormat, see the difference?
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (283KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
283KB, 1050x1400px
>>38741354
>I'm such a nice guy
>give me your vagina you slut

I might know your problem believe it or not
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.