[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im contemplating the idea of end my life when i hit 26-29 yers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 755.png (52KB, 294x274px) Image search: [Google]
755.png
52KB, 294x274px
im contemplating the idea of end my life when i hit 26-29 yers old, im 21. it might seem im normal but im not, i have nothing in the end, no friends, i dont like my family at all, im an useless weak person, i break easily, i get hurt easily, im too sensitive for everything, I fail at all I do, i dont like the monotony, but unfortunately monotony is a thing that is always in life until you die. ive realized i was jut born this way somehow, to be happy, but a fake happines, inside of me there are only unhappiness and the only person who was able to fix that and give me a piece of mind is running away from me now, in the end its nobody's fault, only life's, that's why i dont want to live here anymore in this world with this life, no, but at least before dying i want to fullfill some "dreams" I have, that will be my last dinner, once i fullfill that, ill just do it, the method is unknown, but at least i dont want to suffer, not in my last moments, ive been suffering enough and i refuse the pain, i want to die in peace, painless, maybe sleeping, i wish i was able to go to sleep and never wake up or even better i wish i was able to dissapear completey and never ever be found ,dissapear like the wind does, just stop existing. thats pretty much, nothing more, anons. theres no more in life than nothing but pain, at least in that moment when i dont exist anymore, those people, maybe, but just maybe theyll care with their hand over their mouth seeing my useless weak dead body sleeping in peace, finally, i will find the happiness I had been looking for for years, finally, in peace.
>>
File: 1500892409909.png (33KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1500892409909.png
33KB, 281x355px
>>38740319
Why wait? Just end it now!
>>
>>38740586
its ironic, i want to wait to fullfill what i said bc id be feeling like life won the battle, though i will die anyway, see the irony?
>>
>>38740319

Wtf man. You're still pretty young. It'll be a huge waste if you kill yourself so soon.

I know you hate life right now, but it's really just a passing phase. Suicide is only for idiots who have lost all ability to enjoy life. You're not one of those people.

Take my advice and just deal with life. You hate it now, but as I said, it's a passing phase. Besides, you're going to die eventually anyway. You have nothing to lose by giving life a chance.

You could end up having a great life. But you'd never know if you just killed yourself.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Just be a bit more optomistic and try to enjoy life a bit more.

TL;DR don't suicide. You'll be glad you didn't.
>>
>>38740319
>end my life when i hit 26-29 yers old
As a 24-year-old I would advise you to just do it now, if you have the conviction
Even If you were just a robot past age 20 you were already fucking doomed
>>
so what do you even want then?

you type as though you've already decided upon a gameplan

a rhetorical question of course. you're letting this all out because you're in pain and this is just the way of expressing your pain that you've come upon. your pain distorts your thinking.

so then ask yourself this: why do you even want help if you're such a horrible person and you have in front of yourself such an obvious solution?

i wonder if maybe, just maybe, it's because deep down there's a part of you that still has a little bit of light.

i hope you can find some peace. just know that i don't think you really want to die, or else it would already be done.
>>
>>38740319
We can talk about life and stuff till then if you want? I didnt get my first gf till late it gets better and life gets more enjoyable. I feel bad for ppl who feel so lost and suicidal. If you want to talk i can give you my disc and we can work out your problems and get you on the right track.

I agree with the monotony of life but it doesnt have to be, im working till i can get land and go off the grid and get guns, thatway i can live free
>>
>>38740319
Don't hurt yourself! I love you!!!!!
>>
>>38740873
i wont find peace, maybe just a fake peace, but nothing more than that, not even love, nothing i just want to spend my last years enjoying the things i like to do as my last dinner, thats all
>>38740938
im about to break and cry and i dont know, like i said i break easily, also i might sleep soon and i dont know ok if you want to
>>38740987
love is disappearing in my life, love lied to me som many times, this time i thought love was being honest but again love is running away from me, but thank you anon
>>
>>38740319
I'm 34, turning 35 in a month, plan on CTB shortly thereafter while on vacation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.