[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw high school drop out >dad wants me to get my GED >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>tfw high school drop out
>dad wants me to get my GED
>I know I'm too much of a brainlet to even pass the GED
>just want to start working but he says hes not even going to help me get my permit until I "get prepared" for the GED
>tfw just want to get my license/permit and just start fucking working

What the fuck should I do? Why do parents have to make things overly difficult.
This is by far the dumbest thing ive seen my father do in a long time.

What should I do?
>>
>>38740208
Underage detected. Listen to your parents you stupid fucking retard. Even literal Down syndrome kids pass high school, you're so so so so so fucking stupid to not finish it, but at the very least you NEED a GED. You won't even be hired to clean shit stains out of bathrooms without a GED. You have no fucking clue how hard it is to "just work". You won't make enough money or hours to even support yourself, you will live in perpetual poverty and misery, you will be eternally chained to your shit tier job, never have any security because you're extremely replaceable so your bosses can and will treat you like shit, they don't care if you quit and can fire you at any time.

Your parents have more life experience than you, listen to them. Fuck you for wasting an opportunity many would die fir
>>
>>38740967
Fuck you fucking nigger i know a store that would hire me and give 13 dollars an hour
I just want to work and get my license now and get my GED later
>>
>>38741273
>Fuck you fucking nigger i know a store that would hire me and give 13 dollars an hour

No you stupid little fucking brainlet retard think for a second about what you're doing

What do bricklayers do every day without a GED? They stand in 95F heat and stack bricks from one pile to the other, sweating, baking in the fucking sun lifting shit with their back, cutting up their hands and putting shit down in another arbitrary spot to be moved again in 2 hours. You are setting yourself up to only be qualified for illegal jobs. Your "store" job won't work because there are at least 10 people who do not have jobs who are applying to every place they can get, except these people have college degrees, a car, previous employment history and 10 years of experience over you. It's time to grow up and listen to the people who know what the fuck they're talking about you little shitstain
>>
Please, don't do it, dude. Please, don't. Don't ruin your life.
>>
>>38742252
Fuck you nigger i won't even be able to get my GED because I'm autistic as fuck and don't even know what 9 x 7 is off the top of my head, i don't even know all my fucking months in order, there are some words that i can't even spell without autocorrect, how the FUCK am i suppose to pass the GED test and get a stable job and live a normal life?
>>
>It can take three months to get a GED diploma if you study 2-3 times a week for at least 1 hour. If you would learn once a week, it will take 6-8 months to get ready for the GED test.

fucking LOL IM NOT DOING THAT SHIT, I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ATTENTION SPAN OF 3 MINUTES TOP KEK
>>
>>38742634
then kill yourself m8, there is no hope desu or leech off your parents and become supreme neet untill they die
>>
>>38740208
>drop out of highschool at grade 9
>didnt even pay attention to school prior
>pass my GED test at 22 yo without studying
Must suck to be a brainlet
>>
File: 1501287922385.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501287922385.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>38742634
>>38742745
I would say in your situation, try to explain to your father that you're mentally incapable of passing the test and that even with studying and preparation you'd still fail and it'd be a waste of time.

But as other anons have said, the majority of jobs now wont even consider hiring you unless you have some 4+ year college diploma and a little bit of nepotism. You don't even have a GED?
I know you say you have this store job, but what if someone else takes your position before you're able to apply? Even if you get the job, what if something were to happen and you get laid off or fired? Can you even handle working in a store considering your autism?

And you say you're going for your permit, not the license. I'm not a retard and it took me 3 fucking tries to pass that permit test, and everytime you fail you have to pay again to retake it. What happens if you're also unable to even get a learners permit? What happens if you're unable to drive due to autism/anxiety?

I honestly have no idea what I'd do if I were in your situation. This is fairly unique. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Like I said earlier, try to reason with your father I guess and pray to God your position isn't filled by time you apply.

Good luck out there OP.
>>
>>38743629
Don't do this.
Anyone can pass the GED, it's not exactly a test made for people who passed high school...
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 312x161px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 312x161px
>>38743629
It's not your fault, this is the life ive chose. Since i was in middle school ive always slacked off in class, always drawing or sleeping. I wouldnt mind working minimum wage until i die. And when i say im autistic only take it with a grain of salt, i can drive fine and can have easy social conversations, but im just really, really, fucking dumb. Everything ive learned in high school has been wiped from my brain. I don't remember anything.

I have no idea how im going to survive in the real world. For everyone else things just seem to settle into place, but now im stuck in a confusing, overwhelming, unorganized situation and i dont know what to do, i have no one.
>>
>>38743747
The world wasn't meant for robots.
It ESPECIALLY wasn't meant for brainlets.
I think people like us were merely born just to suffer and eventually die.
>>
>>38743784
I'm not even a fucking robot, im a failed normal fag brainlet

And my dad is a strict conservative cop so i probably won't be living off neetbux

Im so fucked, I'm so fucking fucked
I want to die, i wasnt meant to be born, i don't even know basic knowledge,
I don't know all 52 states,i dont know all the months, i don't know the entire basic multiplication table, ect
Im so fucked its not even funny anymore
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>38742745
>>38742634
Don't give up on yourself, man. If you won't do it, trust me, no one else will do it for you. $13 an hour is pretty nice, but you should be looking at the future, long term. Either you work hard now to get an education and chill later, or you will be working like a slave for the rest of your life.
>>38743747
>I wouldnt mind working minimum wage until i die
It's very obvious you've never worked a real job before. If you had, I promise you wouldn't be saying this.
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>38743857
i-if it makes you feel better not a lot of people know the entire multiplication table by memory...
r-right?
But yeah. I wish there was something I could say to help you but there just isn't. People like us are doomed from the start.
I wish I was born in the fucking early 1000s where I could be an illiterate retard but at least I could have a farm, make some money and be able to support a family.
We HAD to be born just at the time where knowledge is fucking everything and if you aren't smart and attractive and socially ept and have ten thousand connections and shit you're fucked.
WHY?!
>>
>>38743857
>52 states
kek
How can you spell words like multiplication without knowing what the fuck 9*7 is?
Most people I've met who are as retarded as you are blacks who can't even string together a coherent sentence on facebook.
>>
>>38744028
>multiplication
Because when i spelled that fucking autocorrect fixed it for me

There are lots of words I dont know how to spell.

I am confident i would be able to pass the GED English parts.

Posting from phone also makes thing 90x more complicated.
>>
>>38742634
If you know you're dumb as fuck why would you ignore advice from someone that isn't dumb?
>>
>>38743747
You're right, you're dumb as hell.
>>
>>38744080
Couldn't you just get on disability bux until you're confident enough to pass it?
Pretty sure you'd qualify easily if people who pretend to have depression and adhd for free money do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.