[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you feel guilty if you were rich? Have you ever envied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
Would you feel guilty if you were rich? Have you ever envied a rich kid?
>>
Envy is a waste of time, make the effort to make the most out oneself rather than being jealous of people who have the things that one doesn't have.
>>
File: 1491252547204.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1491252547204.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>38740140
THE ONLY KIND OF PEOPLE WHO TALK LIKE THIS ARE NORRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMIEEEEEEEEEEES NOW GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
>>
There wasn't any rich kids at my high school. Pretty much everyone was middle class or poor.
>>
>>38740140
I want them to be rich, it's the people that envy them that bother me.
>>
>>38740140
>confusing envy with jealousy
>>
I'm guilty because I am not rich. My autism has no merit. I am too insubordinate and incompetent to work any kind of usual wageslave job. The only way I would ever escape NEETdom is if I did something creative and monetized it somehow, and I have no ideas.

I just want to seclude myself with toys and games and never have to do anything anyone tells me. It'd only be possible if I had money.
>>
>>38740238
Jealousy and envy are synonymous, fucktard
>>
>>38740248
How would you deal with the hate?
>>
>>38740264
You're right, I apologize. But you shouldn't have called me a fucktard. That's rude.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (19KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
19KB, 640x640px
>>38740140
NOOOOORRRRRRRMIIEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38740352
But why? What's so wrong with that?
>>
File: child sacrifice buffet.jpg (30KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
child sacrifice buffet.jpg
30KB, 530x298px
>>38740118
>guilty for money I made legitimately

Modern Babylon's the one who's guilty for allowing me to make money the way I do, not me.

All the top billionaires like Warren Buffett are notorious drug traffickers and child sex-slavery proprietors. This is well-known in the ritual human sacrifice circles.

>only two scoops, Donald?
>how 'bout scooping out a baby's eye balls with an ice-cream scooper instead, bwhahaha!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.