[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /given up/ here? I'm sick of trying to appear normal,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg (48KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg
48KB, 396x482px
Who /given up/ here?

I'm sick of trying to appear normal, normies never like me anyway so I've just given up and gone full degenerate outcast. So liberating to stick your hand down your jeans and adjust your dick placement in the middle of a supermarket.
>>
>>38739886
>stick your hand down your jeans and adjust your dick placement in the middle of a supermarket
Every single normie thinks about doing this, but "social conventions" prevent them from doing so
You're just ahead of the curve
>>
>>38739931
Exactly. They're all too afraid of being seen as weird to do it, fucking saps. I'm free to do whatever I want.
>>
File: 1471229699669.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1471229699669.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
I've given up as well. I try to annoy normies as much as possible. For example I recently bought a box with 100 matches and I used them all up for devilish purposes. No, I didn't burn anything but instead I insert the matches into locks and break them off so that the stupid normies won't be able to unlock the door and then have to pay to have it changed. It's not much but it puts a smile on my face imaging some normie who spent 12 hours wageslaving and when he finally comes home he can't enter his home and has to wait an hour or two for a locksmith to come and then pay him 50% of his hard earned wageslavery shekels to fix the lock.
>>
>>38740082
Thats fucking devilish m8, thanks for the tip. I like making copies of the keys of every place I ever live so I can come back and squat here if I ever need to. The normies are none the wiser.

I have the house keys of 6 houses and 3 holiday homes so far.
>>
bump

I know you fucks get up to all sorts of degeneracy
>>
>>38740082
>>38740329
You anons are living in the next century thanks for the ideas
>>
File: 5JIUuPL.jpg (114KB, 975x576px) Image search: [Google]
5JIUuPL.jpg
114KB, 975x576px
pree much

it was more a combination of my natural nihilism, my autistic/ ADHD brain fog and just the realization that I have always been different to everyone around me, so much so that Ive started to think its a legitimate biological difference, theres too much to detail so i'll leave it at that.

all these factors led to to the manta of really not giving a shit anymore and its kind of liberating. I dont give a shit about girls or sex, I've literally transcended, but I'm not giving up on life, i still want to go to uni and get a creative career rolling, i still want to make friends, its just that i dont give a shit if they think i'm weird anymore.
>>
>>38739886
It makes no difference what I do either way, so I just do whatever I feel like most the time anyway.
>>
>>38742097
>I have always been different to everyone around me, so much so that Ive started to think its a legitimate biological difference

My anterior insula almost assuredly has thinner volume than the average person's, so I'll never have a normal life. I'll never fit in anywhere. People will always get bad vibes from me no matter what I do, and there's literally nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>38742400
What does having a thinner anterior insula have to do with anything?
>>
>>38742527
People are hardwired to pick up on subtle differences that are below the threshold of our consciousness awareness. People can detect that there's something off about me even if neither of us notice it ourselves on a conscious level. Hence they will always get bad vibes and will want to stay away from me no matter what I do.
>>
>>38739886
I've given up too. I don't bother maintaining my appearance, or washing my clothes, trying to find friends,finding a job, interacting with people or really anything. My dad pays for me to rent a place and drops off food, who fucking cares anymore? The world has rejected me, why bother making an effort?
>>
>>38742753
>>38742400
>People are hardwired to pick up on subtle differences that are below the threshold of our consciousness awareness. People can detect that there's something off about me even if neither of us notice it ourselves on a conscious level.

this is pretty much the reason people on this board are so onfused as to why no one likes them. its not problems ona concious level. its always deeper than that, people, especially women can detect these things more subtly.

Hell at work a few days ago (retail) a customer asked me something, I gave a normal answer and they immediately responded with "you're a very reserved and shy person arent you?" despite my body language being normal and me speaking as close to i can get to 'normal'.

Within 2 seconds a woman had already sensed my "vibes" and decided her perception of me after I had said a few mere words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.