[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complains about being a manlet >doesn't just move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2814.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814.png
79KB, 250x242px
>complains about being a manlet
>doesn't just move to an asian country where everyone is as short as you are
>>
>>38739773
People there would expect a white man to be a bigass robust chad, not someone as pathetic as them or even worse.
>>
>>38739773
I don't want to fall through an escalator on the way to buy my nureongi dinner
>>
>complains about being a manlet
>doesn't just kill himself
>>
>>38739773
I'm fat and 6'2. How would they treat me?
>>
>>38739773
Most Asian countries are not hospitable to non-natives who can't speak the language.
>>
>>38739802

You could go to Guatemala too. What you could consider a manlet in the USA (like 5'8 max) is considered about average or above average there. Just be prepared for gangs and shitty water.

t. lived in Guatemala
>>
>>38740275
how much gang?
>>
>>38740617
They traffic all the migrants from South America and the rest of Central America INTO Mexico. So a lot of gang.
>>
>>38739802
>tripfag
>legionfag

I think I'd never say it but someone with these traits is dead on correct.
>>
>>38740734
yeah of course there is a lot of gang, i meant how much it affects everyday life.
>>
>>38739773
where do I go if the contrary happens to me? im 193 cm and grills doesnt like that tall
>>
>>38740797
truth be told i went with yes man the first time but legion is also a good option, old world democracy obviously brought the wasteland and is too corrupt, house is just someone i dislike
>>
>>38740845
There will regularly be killings and bodies on the streets. If you call the police about a dead body, they'll just think you're annoying them with your moralfaggotry. Kids are used to pick pockets and beg. Westerners who don't exercise caution will get kidnapped and ransomed. Roving gangs can do whatever the fuck they want, raping and killing at will. The local patrolman is as likely to extort you for a bribe as much as help you.

Never go to a third world country. We take the safety and relative honesty of our police and courts for granted.
>>
>>38740988
i actually come from a third world country, it's not liek every third world country is like that. But thank you for the infos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.