[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well does this describe you on here? It didn't hit me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1280094351932.jpg (385KB, 555x3476px)
1280094351932.jpg
385KB, 555x3476px
How well does this describe you on here? It didn't hit me until my 20's that I had tons of opportunities given to me on a silver platter with the opposite sex and I squandered most of them.

Anybody miss signs that would be obvious now but you didn't know when you were a kid/teen?
>>
A few. I didn't really "miss" them, I just didn't take them because they were ugly, fat girls. Now I'm so desperate, I would take anything that's human
>>
>>38738118
as a robot doesnt describe me one bit and it is clearly done by a fucking (failed) normie
>>
File: 1500834214204.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500834214204.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
oh yeah man. i had so many chances. Now i have 1 friend who recently moved out of town. Live with parents and the whole package.

I guess i could never become a normie because of how bad i missed the clues and opportunities.

In first grade i was constantly kissed had like 2 gfs.
when i was 10-14 (idk) my sisters friends literally let me finger 3 of them. I did it and forgot about it the second i walked out.

When i was 14-16 a girl really got hung up on me, visited me every day, went as far as guiding my hand to finger her, and she gave me a wank. Didn't really think of it. She lay on top of me several times, waiting for me to do something.... keep in mind she was not a virgin... I didn't do shit.

I remember falling for stacey trickery when some girl somehow know what that other girl was doing to me, and asked me out. then didn't want to speak again after we went out together and i basicly only said 2 words to her, hello and goodbye. never spoke to any of them again.

well that's basicly the last time i interacted with girls.

22yo permavirgin.
>>
>>38738118
Not relatable after age 10. I went out with friends, smoked, drank, had a gf in 10th-11th grade. I'm also not stupid enough to think you can just find meaningful relationships with anyone, especially women, on the Internet.

t. 20yr old that has given up because I don't want to live some shitty cookie-cutter life
>>
I can only relate to the age 14 one, by that point everyone started to hate me, and for good reason.
>>
>>38738353
>when i was 10-14 (idk) my sisters friends literally let me finger 3 of them. I did it and forgot about it the second i walked out.
>When i was 14-16 a girl really got hung up on me, visited me every day, went as far as guiding my hand to finger her, and she gave me a wank. Didn't really think of it. She lay on top of me several times, waiting for me to do something.... keep in mind she was not a virgin... I didn't do shit

Oh shit, we have a CHAD here grabbing himself some underage bucci.
>>
>>38738118
>friends
Fuck off normie. Go back to your containment boards.
>>
>>38738118
>another upside-down idea from reddit
>>
>>38738118
Pretty accurate, but not that I wasn't interested just terrified of embarrassing myself and utterly failing at the most basic stuff in a relationship. For some reason I thought I was supposed to a suave don Juan type at age 11 or face eternal mockery.
>>
>people are virgins because they keep turning people down
>redditors actually believe this
Fuck off I never had any chances. I even went to those parties, when invited and the girls just laughed at me and told me to leave, even though the guy who organized it invited me. I never had a girl so much as smile at me
>>
>>38738787
>>38738931

If you faggots weren't such fucking turbo niggers you'd recognize this pic from the old /r9k/ before Moot closed it down the first time

>Who is Moot?

I hate summer.
>>
>>38739027
>not recognizing every pic on this board means you don't know who Moot is
>the fact that this pic is old invalidates the fact that it was made by some failed normie
>>
File: anime pro.jpg (266KB, 780x2730px) Image search: [Google]
anime pro.jpg
266KB, 780x2730px
Reminds me of this comic, kinda
>>
>tfw literally had no opportunities ever
Just simply nothing ever happened. So what do I do?
>>
File: 1334390176208.jpg (15KB, 179x318px) Image search: [Google]
1334390176208.jpg
15KB, 179x318px
>>38739296
>Just simply nothing ever happened. So what do I do?

Apparently, nothing...
>>
I completely gave up on everything. I numbed my emotions as well as gave up on my hopes and dreams.
I will never experience a normal life and that is okay.
When you don't have any expectation, you can never be disappointed.
I merely exist until one day I won't anymore.
>>
>>38738118
Not well. I never had anyone make advances on me or show interest, except in like 5th grade some fat girl acted like she liked me.
>>
>>38738118
No, you sound like a failed normalfag.
>>
File: 9001_kekels.jpg (99KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
9001_kekels.jpg
99KB, 655x653px
>>38739202
Perfect picture really. My life summed up
>>
>>38739027
>tfw this whole board is based on a redditor's concept
>>
>>38738118
not at all, they only ever interacted with me as a joke
>>
>>38738118
that comic is hilarious, yet not me
r-right?
>>
>>38738118
it's literally the exact opposite
>>
>>38738118
Not at all. I was a ladies man before puberty. My mom set me up with all her freinds' daughters so I actually had a drive to get girls. Then puberty hit and I gained weight and got ugly. I actually met one of my "girlfriends" again a year or so again and she wouldn't even talk to me lol. She was maybe 6/10 also.

God, life sucks.
>>
I can only think of one particular missed opportunity.
Kind of glad I was too autistic to act on it, it probably would have been pretty awful.
>>
File: 1498143100406.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498143100406.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
literally me but nobody even bothered to talk with me for the entirety of elementary and highschool and when i tried to do that everyone just said that i am desperate and weird

well
it's been nice knowing ya
>>
Not well. I almost never got talked to about anything, let alone sexual shit
>>
>>38738118
>i

I literally remember ONE time I had such an opportunity.
I would kill my own mother if it meant I could go back and take it.
>>
>>38738118

>share kitchen and bathroom with girl at uni
>somewhat friendly but mostly just awkward
>one day she knocks on and enters the room
>"hey anon check out the new corset i got in the mail" while holding it in her hands
>respond with "oh cool" and turn back to pc
>get a revelation years later
>>
File: '^' moko.jpg (41KB, 505x571px) Image search: [Google]
'^' moko.jpg
41KB, 505x571px
>>38738118
>tfw don't remember anybody of the opposite sex even remotely showing affection to you
I'm not dense I'm just fucking ugly and unattractive in every way FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>38738118
I haven't experienced that kind of thing where someone cares about me enough to ask me for something like in the pic. At least I'm not overweight.
>>
File: 1501355735547.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1501355735547.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>38738118
There was definitely this one girl in middle school who was definitely into me, but I was too socially awkward to understand that.

On one hand she was pretty hot so it's a bit regrettable, but on the other she was as dumb bricks so I'm not sure that I would have enjoyed it much beyond her appearance. I remember thinking "She's hot but I feel like I'm talking to a 7 year old when I'm around her." Still is hot desu, still about as smart as a redneck though.

Oh well, only real difference was fucking a girl when I was 18 instead of 14.
>>
>>38739202

Nice. Got me there
>>
File: CYDa4moWYAEGGRL.jpg (28KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
CYDa4moWYAEGGRL.jpg
28KB, 543x533px
>>38738539

t. 20yr old that has given up because I don't want to live some shitty cookie-cutter life
>>
Not this shit again. This is not only every wannabe chad/failed normie's fantasy, but Reddit and Tumblr's excuse to not feel bad when they shit on robots.

Most of us here only got social interaction through bullying and rejection. There were no girls throwing themselves at us because we are ugly and shy. Anyone who believes this shit is just trying to feel better about themselves and would realize pretty fucking quick how wrong they are if they were given the chance to return to those times.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.