[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

while you spend all day shitposting on an exotic malaysian ox

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: meningitis.jpg (64KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
meningitis.jpg
64KB, 620x465px
while you spend all day shitposting on an exotic malaysian ox trading forum, there are real people out there who are dying, sick, born into shit lives, and dont even have the ability to complain.

i'm all for hating normies, but maybe you all could be a little more appreciative of what you do have.
>>
but if we lived like they did, that stuff could happen to us to, then we'd have to deal with being a robot on top of that bullshit
>>
>>38737719
If she were anything but White, you would not give a damn. I have patience for hypocrisy. kys.
>>
>>38737757
What an idiotic excuse. Do you think every normie is snorting meth and banging 3 chicks after a long day of cliff diving? OP is pointing out that there are people BORN into those situations. With MS or other degenerative diseases that they didn't cause and can't do shit about. You're proof positive of OP's point: that you lazy bitter fucks will make any excuse necessary to avoid having to recognize the fact that you're wasted potential.
>>
>>38737909
fucked up things can happen to anyone, every time you get int a car you're risking your life. a fucking tree could fall on you and kill you instantly.
>>
I thought there was a cure for meningitis. Either way I understand the point of this head but it doesn't cure my extreme anxiety about everything.
>>
In all honesty, pic related. That may come back and bite me, but then I'd have an actual reason to kill myself.
>>
>>38737719
At least they've been given a purpose. That purpose being dying and having normies giving them a life of luxury before they die.
Having no purpose is far worse than having a terminal disease.
>>
>>38737719
>i'm all for hating normies, but maybe you all could be a little more appreciative of what you do have.

No.
>>
>>38737719
Their suffering makes me happy and keeps me going.
>>
>>38737719
Thank God that roastie is gone. What a whore
>>
>>38737719
THIS
H
I
S

Op is right, always take the opportunity to turn your hatred of the malice you experience into help and affection for others in similar positions
>>
>blah blah theres people in africa with no food, you're not allowed to feel bad about any problem you have!!1!!1!

kys op
>>
>>38737909
>degenerative disease
>muh degeneracy xdd

Go back to /pol/ and never come back, thanks
>>
>>38737719
Good for them
Xbcbcbxbxbcbcbcbcbcbcbxb
>>
File: 1494637904588.png (53KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494637904588.png
53KB, 600x650px
>>38737909
>wasted potential

Uh oh found the motivation for this awful post - jealous normie who forced themselves to "use their potential" (I.E. break their spine and become a slave to a society that he can clearly see was never built for him) and tries to bait those who are free from the same shackles he has bound himself with into falling into the same meaningless slog, like a crab in a bucket.
>>
>>38739059
>he doesn't know that the word means something different depending on context
>>
True. I admit I was born into privilege. I.e. parents who vaccinated me from medieval diseases.
>>
This girl would've became Stacy when she got to her teens, not a loss
>>
You're absolutely right on that one.
>>
>>38738830
I don't want to help people anymore.
Nobody was ever here for me.
>>
>>38737719
Anyone who is ugly is born into a shit life. It's like having a long term disease with no cure.
>>
>>38737719
>there are people suffering worse than you
what the fuck does this do have to do anything? does acknowledging that makes my anxiety and stress of not being able to get a job and being in tremendous debt? just because i'm not in physical pain i should be happy? what kind of fucking sense does this make anybodies head?
>>
>someone has it worse so your issues are invalidated
I guess only one person in the world is allowed to feel bad at any given moment
>>
>>38741523
..and none of the pity
>>
>>38738780
exactly what i thought, nothing good was lost, just a future thot
>>
>>38741548
it is a comparison that you can look to for an understanding. it is not an invalidation of what you experience. it is an understanding that says "some things in my life are not so bad",
because they arent.
>>
THE ONLY GOOD NORMIE IS A DEAD ONE. I AM LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE RIGHT NOW OP. THAT STUPID WHORE DESERVED TO SUFFER. FUCKING ROASTIE
>>
>>38737719
>if X person has it worse all your problems become moot
what a fucking normie talking point. pathetic.
>>
>>38741741
This. OP you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>38737719
I don't complain, things can be terrible or good at any time. I am totally neutral when it comes to my place in the great human chain(s)
>>
>>38737909
Natural selection. The mom, dad or both had inferior genes that were not worthy to be passed on to further reproduce.

Sucks 2 suck bruh
>>
File: 1490125383429.jpg (200KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1490125383429.jpg
200KB, 750x864px
>>38737719
>Caring about a soon to be roastie.
The absolute state of this board.
>>
>>38737719

>i'm all for hating normies.

Then go fuck yourself.

I guess you thought I magically chose my life, but the girl in the pic didn't.

Don't bother lecturing these people on compassion. Their don't have a pinky-full.
>>
>>38741523
And the uglier you are, the worse your genes, and they better off everyone else is if you don't reproduce.
>>
File: IMG_3730.jpg (311KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.jpg
311KB, 598x714px
Because a life of torture isn't as bad as a short life filled with a few months of torture.
>>
>When OP triggers a bunch of no life robots because he feels sympathy for people
>>
>>38737719
>comparing your life to the less then 1% percent
You know that you will always be compared to normies and not someone who was born with a deadly illness.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.