[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These kind of fucking whores always get all the attention they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0603.jpg (113KB, 683x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
113KB, 683x731px
These kind of fucking whores always get all the attention they want

One of the main reasons I never approach a bitch or try to talk to her or compliment her. This kind of fucking narcissist entitled cunts need to die
Whores like her make me hate all fucking women
>>
If a girl called me handsome at Walmart I'd remember the day forever. Hell I'd tell my grandchildren (if I ever get laid) about it with teary eyes.
>>
>>38736293
Sorry she felt offended at Walmart, maybe should have gone grocery shopping at Whole Foods instead.
>>
Lmao
> I was catcalled at niggermart how unexpected!!!
>>
>>38736293
White women suck. Black women are superior
>>
Why are Walmart shoppers so fucking repulsive to look at? I went to a super center a few weeks ago for the first time in at least a decade and they're so god damn fat and ugly.
>>
Maybe they want to be told they're shit?
That won't be too hard
>>
>>38736293
Woah! Calm down you bitter virgin, hating women will not get you laid, loser
>>
>>38736293
Judging by her picture she should consider herself lucky to be called anything more than cute. Bitch you aint shit lmfao
>>
>>38736600
I go to Walmart so I don't have to deal with stacies and normies. You should stop shopping there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.