/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes someone a cyborg/robot/normie? Which one should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What makes someone a cyborg/robot/normie? Which one should we strive to be
>>
What about we develop a robot cyborg normie
>>
>>38735526
Honestly they are all sad things and none should be strived for. Robots are failures, Normies are either ignorate or unsatisfied, and cyborgs are somewhere in the bleek middle.
>>
>>38735526
By my own personal definitions, a robot is a khv who is isolated mentally and/or physically from society, while a cyborg is a virgin who is not isolated from society and has friends, but just can't do romantic relationships.
Normies are the people who make up that society, who have no problem making friends and getting into romantic relationships.

I think Cyborg is a good one to aim for.
>>
>>38735526
Full robot dies at end.
>>
>>38735536
Wouldn't that just be a cyborg? Or would we make a person with multiple personalities where they have one of each.
>>
>Robot
depressed, isolated, khv with no friends and no hope who spends nearly all their time on r9k

>Cyborg
Essentially a normie with robot tendencies. Socially autistic, small group of friends, may or may not be a virgin, may or may not have autistic interests and hobbies. Visits r9k here and there.

>Normie
The Chads and Stacys of the world. Always getting laid, seemingly always happy, almost perfect life, no social anxiety whatsoever, parents are proud of them, loves life. Never heard of r9k.

Too late for any of us to become normies. Best we can be is a cyborg who can fake it and pass as a normie sometimes.
>>
>>38735986
I wouldn't say a normie is a Chad or Stacy there are above the simple normie who works 9-5 and lives a semi okay life
>>
>>38735526
To me, a robot is someone who is disconnected from their emotions and society, basically apathetic to everything in life. Normies are just "normal" people , and cyborgs are robots that can fit in and make friends with crowds of normies. Most people should strive to be at least cyborgs, but more often than not just end up being failed normies

Also post more of that greasy qt
>>
>>38736547
That's Natalie. Find more threads about her in the archives
>>
>>38736955
Nat if you're reading this thread please unblock me
>>
>>38735526
a cyborg is liked by all his acquaintances, has a sense of humor and no super obvious social issues but he cant turn acquaintances into real freinds or have any relationship that goes beyond cracking jokes at work/school/parties
>>
>>38736547
What is the difference between a cyborg and a failed normie? I never really figured it out, also because it seems very subjective...
>>
>>38735604
This is pretty close to my own definitions. I'm a cyborg, I'm funny, I make friends easily, but I get nowhere with girls and I just don't understand it. I mean, I get it that I'm not super attractive but I don't think I'm very ugly either. I've seen uglier guys than me with girls and it bewilders me
>>
>>38736065
>the simple normie who works 9-5 and lives a semi okay life

That would be the failed normie.
>>
>>38737814
To me a cyborg is someone who is not spectacularly autistic, but not normal either, so he's stuck in no man's land. He can't really connect with neither robots nor normies. A cyborg is able to control his autism enough so that in everyday interactions with strangers people might not notice anything out of the ordinary, but he is always isolated.
Honestly, being a cyborg is the worst thing that could happen to me, no one can understand these feels except for other cyborgs.
>>
>>38735526
>True Robot
Friendless hopeless KHHV NEET who lives with parent or parents and browses /r9k/ almost all the time. Always sad.

>Robot
KHHV without friends and hope, may have a job or be in college or be NEET, may or may not live with parent/s, browses /r9k/ almost always.

>Cyborg and Fem"bot"
May or may not be virgin, a few friends or acquaintances, unable to form relationships or long-lasting friendships, sometimes goes on /r9k/, typically lives on his/her own and is a student/has a job.

>Failed Normie
Goes on /r9k/ sometimes and thinks he's a robot. Has had some success in life (perhaps won an award or something). Usually not a virgin. Has a job but no actual career. Lives on his own. Often has a few friends.

>Normie
Has had gfs/bfs, non-virgin, has a job or a career, lives on his/her own, only occasionally comes to /r9k/ and hasn't heard of it before 2014. Has plenty of friends.

>Android
A robot who can pass as normie, although often only in limited situations and with a lot of effort.

>Reverse Android
A normie who can pass as robot. May be a frequent lurker on /r9k/.

>Chad/Stacy
Lots and lots of friends, no social anxiety, non-virgin, a successful career, never heard of /r9k/. Lives on his/her own. Lots of hope. Always happy.

>>Strive to be
Saying Chad/Stacy would be overoptimistic so Cyborg/Fem"bot" or Android.
>>
A cyborg/android is a person who has robot tendencies and traits, but has enough social and physical characteristics to understand/get by in normal life.

I'm pretty decent looking, I have some charisma and know how to talk to people(mainly older people because while kids my age were out playing in the park, I was at home talking to my parents or relatives/family friends). I have had sex, gfs, made out with a pretty good number of girls, yet still have terrible luck with women and am bitter and miserable every day of my life without a woman around. I'm a fuckup, retailcuck who is constantly late for work, but at least I try which makes my boss like me enough to keep me around. I also take orders like a champ for the most part, and people use me as a doormat from time to time. I honestly don't mind being a cyborg/android whatever the fuck I am, because there's some sort of hope that I won't be a TOTAL loser, yet I definitely can never achieve full normiedom(not that I'd ever want to, normalshits are literal fucking cancer, spending time in their circles really makes you see how fucking horrible they are.)
>>
File: XYIqWoB.gif (857KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XYIqWoB.gif
857KB, 500x281px
The robot test, duh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.