[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the fact that you're a loser affect your parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1493313101449.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493313101449.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
How does the fact that you're a loser affect your parents feelings?

I think that deep inside my mom is hurting seeing me fail.
>>
It bothers my mom but it's not like she did anything to stop it from happening. The opposite, in fact, and I think she knows it, she just doesn't understand exactly why so the next best thing is to keep taking it out on me regardless.
>>
my parents still believe i can win
>>
My mum is proud of my success in my career, and financially, but I know she knows she's never going to get grandchildren and it hurts her.
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (48KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
48KB, 427x231px
>>38735494

>they believe in you after everything and you can't seem to give them anything to be proud about
>>
>>38735410

I'm gainfully employed but I have no friends or gf. (i have a bf but he's disguised as my "roommate"). They silently judge me, but don't say anything.

They isolated and abused the shit out of me when I was a child. I don't feel guilty.
>>
>>38735410
>tfw drug addict NEET older brother who cut all ties with the family
>tfw parents are just happy with whatever as long as I don't turn out like him
Feels good.
>>
My mom tries to fix me but it's worthless. It all began because of my father's death when I was a kid, it just went south from there.
>>
>>38735410
It was the goal of my parents from the moment I was born. They would be damned if I were ever allowed to be normal and they got exactly what they wanted. My mother couldn't be happier that I can never leave the house as result.
>>
My parents are both convinced I'm evil. Literally evil, like a comic book villain. What if they're right?
>>
>>38735410
Same here, OP. Though she'll never admit it. I wish I died when I was still in the womb to spare her all those years of utter disappointment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.