[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messed up bros...might lose my job in retail,which isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0236.jpg (133KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
133KB, 1080x1080px
I messed up bros...might lose my job in retail,which isn't bad but it's humiliating.

>working the register
>guy who came in yesterday with his girl and baby and bought groceries and 2 packages of condoms is there alone today and bought more condoms..one package was flavored
>I can't contain my autism and start drilling him questions about condoms
>Yes I'm khv so I don't know anything on this matter..
>ask him why he is already buying more condoms. Why you would want flavored ones, if they change the flavor of the girl. Asked if he ever used or could use magnums. Asked about the variations of condoms he bought yesterday (his her pleasure, numbing, male ecstasy, variety pack etc)
>mostly boils down to he likes to try different condoms and see what they're all about.

He didn't seemed bothered by it..though wasn't happy to answer me. But the people in line looked horrified by my questions and someone issued a complaint to manager because I said cock at one point... Manager said we need to talk about my behavior with customers... Am I fucked?
>>
I'm going to have to go into work soon and talk to the manager. I might just call in sick.... I don't want to have this talk, I fucking hate normalfags...why would you buy condoms at the store.
>>
Where else would you buy condoms
>>
>>38735453
>I might just call in sick
Don't. That'll just make your manager even more inclined to fire you.
>>
>>38735453

>why would you buy condoms at the store

AS OPPOSED TO
>>
>>38735500
Online. I'm sure you can buy cooler stuff than what wal mart supplies. How is that not embarrassing.people watch as you pick put what your gonna have sex with and judging you? And then you bring it to the cashier?

>>38735558
I'm guessing I'm already fired..manager doesn't seem to like me anyway..probably just wants to make fun of me one last time
>>
>>38734947
>ask him why he is already buying more condoms
so you're literally the person at the register that people hate encountering when they buy condoms
>>
>>38735702
He bought 24 the day before. Why the Fuck do you need more. He can't be fucking that poor girl so any times in one day! And she's unphased as he's right there buying condoms in front of her. Like is that not rude towards her..people are gonna look at her like she's a whore!
>>
>>38735809
>condoms turn into a pumpkin if you don't use them by midnight
>>
>>38735809
Why is it any of your fucking business? People like you are why I make a beeline for the self-checkout every time because you're a nosy fuck who wants to selfishly put a complete stranger in an awkward situation.
>>
>>38736203
I doubt any woman wants to have sex that much. Idk if he is stockpiling then or what. But there was no consistency to it. They were all different styles and brands. Are guys not worried about them being to tight or loose?
>>
>>38736318
Good if your gonna buy sex toys or condoms or medical std shit you should to a different line. I don't wanna sell your degenerate shit
>>
Unless you have a history of doing this sort of thing you're probably just going to get a warning. It'd be a different story if the guy you were sexually harassing actually got angry and complained.
>>
Let this serve as a lesson that RL is not like 4chan where you can say or ask anything without repercussions. I have learned the same lesson the hard way a couple of times.
>>
>>38736371
Nobody gives a shit what you think wagie, just shut your mouth and scan the barcodes.
>>
>>38736381
Hopefully. I don't really care that much but I'd rather just be fired rather than humiliated and fired

>>38736447
It's just like wtf... I know the couple and idk how they've stayed together. They started dating back in middle school and she had a modeling career she threw away to support him in school. Now they've moved back and I see them and all I do it hate how this gorgeous girl is with this short chubby manlet...kid and married and he's such a shit head

>>38736451
Go back to your containment thread
>>
>>38736621
You NEVER want to be fired, kid. It's the worst thing that can be on your resume when you're seeking employment.
>>
>>38734947
Hahahahahaha. I wish I was there OP. Imagining this kid-like guy asking in such an innocent yet oblivious manner questions about condoms would be hilarious. I would have started laughing out loud, probably helping you realise the shite you're doing and save you some face. But god damn are you stupid. Keep at it boy!
>>
Are you diagnosed with autism or assburgers? If not you may want to go to a doctor, an official diagnoses will help you out in the future when something like this happens again.
>>
>>38736685
I don't think Walmart is worth putting on the resume. Also I don't really need to work but I like having something to do. That's why being fired doesn't bother me.

>>38736704
I'm not kid like at all. I'd be attractive if it wasn't for the autism. You're look at at a guy about a foot taller and bearded and stronger asking a manlet basically what sex is like...it probably was pretty humiliating at the time too...

>>38736747
No i just don't know about sex stuff.my parents never taught me shit and our school taught stupid parts of it.
>>
>>38734947
Calm your autism my man. You seem like you could really use a male role model that you know personally.
Condoms are pretty much all the same. Latex stretches. Magnums are abbit wider but mainly about brand recognition.
Lots of people buy stuff in bulk ahead of time. Condoms don't go bad.
Just apologize to your manager and tell them you were jtrying to be friendly but understand now why it was innapropriate.
>>
File: laughindrinkman.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
laughindrinkman.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
You're one autistic fuck, OP.
If I were your boss I'd keep you around for the lolz.
>>
>>38737121
/threading with this one
>>
>>38736980
I just didn't go in today. I'll see if I can find a new job tomorrow. I'm just gonna stay in and game today.

>>38737121
That's nice of you. But manager is an ass hole
>>
You're autistic as fuck why did you think it was appropriate to talk like that with a customer...? or any stranger for that matter? Seriously what the fuck, you should be fired.
>>
>>38737251
Just curious. Like why so many condoms. Why so many brands. Why so many styles. Why flavors? Why any of this bullshit can you not just wrap it up in whatever and jam it in
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.