[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find non-retards? I'm convinced nobody on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1476599285371.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1476599285371.png
152KB, 359x414px
How do I find non-retards? I'm convinced nobody on 4chan has an IQ above 104 - and that's being seriously generous.

Not honestly expecting any helpful answers, of course. So proceed with the inevitable butthurt shitposting.
>>
Get a job that requires a skill where you can utilize your brilliance. Fail, come back to shitpost, and accept your mediocrity.
>>
>>38734829
>Claims to be intelligent but is too stupid to find other intelligent people

Yup, I totally believe you.
>>
>>38734829
Indeed fellow high IQ man.
It is of some disturbingness.
Hmm!
>>
>>38734856
I've thought of this. Frankly, people only meet new people by three means: a job, a school or a church. If you devote yourself to a new school course or job and it doesn't pan out, you're kind of fucked. Switching between jobs/schools is not easy.

>>38734864
>Intelligent people are by definition rare
>Hurr hurr you didn't collect em all! You dumb!
Ah the internet genius at work.
>>
>>38735142
>He can't tell whether people are intelligent just by the way they look and act in an instant

Whatever you say, Mr."Intelligent"
>>
>>38735142
Maybe you could pretend to be religious then.
>>
>>38734829
What makes you think you're so different?
>>
>>38734829
MENSA meetups
The more I type to evade the robot, the more obvious this sounds.
>>
>>38734829
I probably have an IQ higher than 104. You can meet me in engineering school at college.
>>
>>38735262
I can, and I never encounter them. It's not a matter of identifying, you sickening plebscum. It's a matter of FINDING them.

>>38735337
I've considered various religious organizations, but it's hard to find one I like. I loathe jewish monotheists, so I don't give a shit how clever any of them are, if they've fooled themselves into sucking jew cock for the rest of their lives. And most other religions are full of idiots. Even things like the occult are full of pretty goofy, low-IQ people or just charlatans and sociopaths, like with hermeticism.

>>38735610
I've heard REALLY bad shit about MENSA meetings. Like they obsess about certain topics and never move beyond them, and the ego mean everyone thinks they're the center of the group. I deal with Americans enough. I don't want to deal with even more conceited assholes.

>>38735725
Again, school/work thing. High Risk/Low Reward.
>>
>group projects in college
>always have to carry
>presentation day
>can clearly tell who the brains are in each group during their presentations

I wish they were in my group. We could have been friends.
>>
>>38734829
There are non retards on college campuses.

Bring money.
>>
>>38734829
104. What a stupid arbitrary number like low IQ OP. Why 104? Do you have 104? Why not 105? or 100 or 110? Fucking 104. Potato IQ boi.
>>
>>38736535
>thinking college students have the time or patience to deal with some random guy they don't know
>>
>>38734829
They're all waiting for you in the afterlife.
Go there.
>>
>>38736535
>>38736584
Exactly. Job/school is not something people do to meet people. It's something they do to work themselves to death.
>>
>>38736658
Then how do you explain all the sex and losses of virginininity/findings of wives?
>>
>>38736707
Lots of humans get in same place. They fuck. Is that so hard to grasp? I'm not talking about fucking randos you retard. I'm talking about meeting intelligent humans oh my god I just realized what I'm saying. I'm hunting for something that doesn't exist. Okay. Thread over.
>>
>>38734829
Why do you want to find intelligent people? You can just read books if you want intellectual fullfillment
If its just for friends you dont understand what friendship is. Intelligence is irrelevant
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.