[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I never take the first step when talking to grils. But after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5177.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5177.png
1MB, 640x1136px
So I never take the first step when talking to grils.
But after having a thing for this one qt3.14 for about a year I decided to text her after getting her number from a mutual friend.

She was very polite in her answer as I asked her to go out for a drink but said she was busy at the moment and we'd go drink by the end of the summer.

Please be honest with me, it's a fucking lie right? A polite way to tell me to fuck off...

I'm not bad looking and I guess not being a kissless virgins means I'm not too beta either.

But this just makes me lose confidence so fast.

What do? Chad up and go for the next one? I'm not like that though and don't feel comfortable being an asshole
>>
File: halp.jpg (135KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
135KB, 519x537px
shameless autobump

help me out here
>>
Im afraid it probably is a lie friendo. On an unrelated note that picture of a sick kitten is really sad...
>>
File: IMG_5121.jpg (21KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5121.jpg
21KB, 500x259px
>>38735004
Thought so...

Mebe i should continue to ask her out
Like every two weeks or so or does that sound creepy?
>>
>>38735121
It sounds creepy and annoying.
>>
>>38734436
You probably have to come across as bit of an asshole. Tell you'd really like to grab a drink, and that you can take a no if she isn't interested. Although she might still accept just to be nice.
>>
File: wut.jpg (59KB, 523x606px)
wut.jpg
59KB, 523x606px
>>38735245
so would you encourage this?
>>38735121

or as anon said, too creepy and annoying?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.