[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, have you ever tried tasting your own vegana?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Fembots, have you ever tried tasting your own vegana?

What did it taste like?
>>
>>38734232
Since no one replied to your thread
I haven't personally, but I know a few girls who have and say it doesn't taste bad, some have even said it's good
>>
It's bitter like the nut in an acorn and creamy like butter
>>
Pretty good.

I've tasted many vaginas on my lesbian adventures and the best tasting vagina I've come across belonged to an attractive Italian girl.
>>
>>38734615
One girl told me it tastes sweet.
I wouldn't know since I'm a kv.
>>
I miss eating girls out
last time I did it the girl was pulling my head towards her and just basically grinding herself on my tongue
>>
>>38734232
Are vegans allowed to eat pussy?
>>
>>38734729
shoo normfag
>>
>>38734823
you can't make me leave thouhg
>>
>>38734729
Seriously, can you tell me how to get good at eating pussy?
Last time I did it, I looked up and saw a look on her face that basically said "wtf is this guy doing"
I have no idea what to do
I was just sticking my tongue in her pusy and wiggling it around
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
>tfw you will never taste a fembot
>>
>>38735214
you just do the thing
>>
>>38735269
You just know fembots taste like heaven and they all want a good boy who will eat them for hours
>>
>>38735327
I bet they make the loveliest little noises too.
>>
I like eating girls that have a little bit of pubes, it's better than 100% waxed
>>
it's kind of a useless question to ask. taste is something that humans are incapable of describing in any meaningful sense.

it's all either meaningless adjectives or comparisons.
>>
>>38735309
pls Chad, I need help. To make matters worse, My undies were raggedy as hell and she saw them. I NEED to make her cum next tim
>>
>>38735463
just tell tell her you need to practice in order tofigure out the things she likes
>>
>>38735214
focus on the clit, very minimal (if any) tongue penetration.
>>
>tfw no fembot to suck on your fingers
>>
>tfw no fembot to grind her holes against your face until your face is shiny like a glazed donut
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.