[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intellectually, I'm so far beyond most people they seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 30

File: 1478021824196.jpg (182KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
1478021824196.jpg
182KB, 1200x870px
Intellectually, I'm so far beyond most people they seem like dogs when I talk to them. But socially and financially, I may as well be a houseplant.

I WILL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS AGAIN.
>>
>>38733519
You're not actually intelligent, you just never get close enough to anyone to realize that your "deep" thoughts are common.
>>
>>38733519
Basically the same... insane
>>
People who are more socially intelligent than you think youre the retard broski
>>
If you were that smart you would manage to not be such an autist.
>>
>>38733519
>I'm so smart and intellectually superior
>except in any area of my life that would net tangible benefits

Sure thing.
>>
You're actually retarded go read a fucking book if you have so much free time
>>
How come you're not smart enough to manipulate dumb roasties?

>btfo
>>
>>38733620
Yeah, actually I am. Now it's your turn. You're not actually right, you're just a butthurt normalshit and you know it, so you have to project your imperfections onto anyone who appears to be better than you.

Fucking crabs in a bucket. Tall poppy syndrome. The nail that sticks up gets the hammer. There's a reason we have about 40,000 analogies for this. Because normalshit humans won't stop doing it.
>>
>>38733986
Think about what you just wrote.

>>38734023
>except in any area of my life that would net tangible benefits
>...in a fallen, corrupt dystopia
Hmm...really makes you subhuman.

>>38734143
Why would I? It's not hard to. Girls are boring.
>>
>>38734289
>doesn't make money
>can't make friends
how do you convince yourself that you are smart at all?
>>
>>38734317
>I could, I just don't want to
lol
>>
>>38734289
not that anon

>Yeah, actually I am

Just believing you are doesn't make it so.
If you were that vastly superior in intelligence, financial success and social dominance would be child's play for you. Yet here you are.
>>
This bait is pathetic. I suggest you step it up next time, kiddo.
>>
>>38734322
People with money sure are smart! That's why the plutocracy is actively engaged in destroying the environment, the economy, society and humanity itself.

>>38734330
Is this really so hard to grasp? It's a cost-reward analysis. Being a normalshit would be an even more horrifying life than the one I tolerate now. Also, I've been there and thank god I'm not there anymore.

>>38734335
I don't give a shit what my intellectual inferior thinks about my intelligence. Go back to smoking pot and posting about how much you hate Rick and Morty because everyone else likes it.
>>
>>38734317
>...in a fallen, corrupt dystopia

Yes, pretend you're actively choosing not to utilize your ubermensch brain because you're disillusioned with the world.
>>
>>38734289

I used to think I was smart as fuck when I was 16-20, then I started working and making money and realized I am just as regular as everyone else and there is nothing special about me. Get out of the house more and you'll realize that you're just like everyone else only worse because you can't be happy.
>>
>>38734377
Money is an undeniable necessity. How do you get on without a job anyways? Live with your parents?
>>
>>38734377
>I don't give a shit what my intellectual inferior thinks about my intelligence

Because that's what people who don't care do: angrily qualify to everyone how much they don't care.
>>
>>38734400
Oh well that must apply to everyone then. I mean obviously anyone smart is a trillionaire, because you know, scientists and researchers make WAY more than professional ball players, right? Why are they so dumb they don't have as much money as trump? Checkmate, brainfags!

>>38734401
Neetbux and thrift.
>>
>>38733519
if you are so smart, then how much is 1+1? 2? no idiot, its 1 cause they are both guys and guys dont cant to be gay!
>>
>>38734430
So what academic breakthroughs have you made?
>>
>>38734430
>Neetbux and thrift.
another mentally ill person who thinks they are smart, what a coincidence
>>
>>38734479
Fuck like I'm telling you.

>>38734486
>You can't be intelligent and disabled
Well, you clearly have cracked this case. Surely anyone intelligent is wealthy!
>>
>>38734501
So even by the metric that the people you deem smart (scientists and researchers) are judged, you have nothing to show for yourself.

Interesting.
>>
>>38734501
You are mentally disabled lol go play with your legos
>>
>>38733519
Sounds like me. Feels bad, mang.
>>
>>38734538
What metric is that? All I've done is disagreed with the plebeian propaganda-sucking metric that "rich = smart", which is very obviously not reflected in real life.

>>38734554
What are your interests?
>>
File: Qblqd67.jpg (65KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Qblqd67.jpg
65KB, 1000x500px
>>38733519
Anon, the first step in real intellectual enlightenment is to accept that you are a retard.
It has been this way for thousands of years.
>>
>>38734430
If you dont think being socially intelligent and dominant is required to be fucking professionally famous in anything I think youre the retard.
>>
>>38734626
>Being intelligent = being professionally famous
>Everyone famous is intelligent
I'm seriously starting to doubt your insistence that my IQ is equal to your very obviously low one.
>>
>>38734608
>knowing you know nothing
>knowing
>know nothing
He just condraticted himself.
>>
>>38734565
Already told you, academic/scientific achievement.

You can reject the idea that rich=smart (even though making money is a breeze for the intelligent) all you want, but that doesn't mean that intelligence suddenly isn't observable.

Surely a superior mind such as yourself would have had no problem making great advances in human knowledge. Or are you going to find some reason for why you're above that, too?
>>
>>38734654
>unironically being this dumb
top lol
>>
>>38734654
Yes I am saying everyone decently famous is intelligent. Whats hard to understanf about that fuckboy? Your ego cant take someone else being smarter than you in this fucking universe? Shut the fuck up and sit down. Thats all the intelligence anyone even needs to get what they want from you or around you, and you just sit there and take it, mumbling to yourself the whole time "im so smart durr durr". Also my IQ is 160+
>>
>>38734694
If intelligence is observable then draw a picture of intelligence.
>>
You just love yourself and think you're the shit. You aren't. From your comments here you sure don't seem intelligent, just begging for attention in my opinion.
>>
>>38734683
no, he didn't.
It's an admission of ignorance, retard.
>>
>>38734683
That's why it's part of a group of statements Socrates made Socratic Paradoxes.
Do some reading.
>>
>>38734739
How could i know; I'm just a lowly inferior mind, ubermenschen! Let us marvel at your academic achievements and scientific breakthroughs!

Surely you're not just talking out of your ass on the internet with nothing to back it up.
>>
>>38734694
Again, your constant insistence on the meritocracy of intelligence in a capitalist system is clearly disproven by everyday reality. I don't understand how anyone can be so fucking retarded they actually unironically try to claim that a professional athlete is somehow smarter than a researcher making scientific breakthroughs, yet that is what you are clearly attempting to argue. And it's pretty obviously not true.

>Surely a superior mind such as yourself
Oh man this butthurt is ON FIRE.

>>38734717
>Yes I am saying everyone decently famous is intelligent. Whats hard to understanf about that fuckboy?
The part where you're wrong as proven by non-arguable reality.

>Your ego cant
Blah blah blah blah blah

Huh, I didn't realize Kim Kardashian was a supergenius and everyone researching stem cell therapies and cosmic phenomena were all retards. Good to know. Thank you, oh wise internet shitposter!

>Also my IQ is 160+
I'd be amazed if your IQ was 16

So are there any people on this entire site who aren't angry plebeian retards?
>>
>>38734744
He says he can't know something.
He says he knows this.
Contradiction. Otherwise he should have said:"I believe I cannot know anything."
>>
>>38734772
> claim that a professional athlete is somehow smarter than a researcher making scientific breakthroughs,

Where did I claim that? I'm asking where all your breakthroughs and advancements are. Seems to me that you have nothing to show for all your intellect, and all you can do is evade that point.
>>
>>38734772
>Your ego cant
Blah blah blah blah blah

Lmfao this is literally your ego not being able to handle it, in writing hahahahaha. Kim Kardashian is socially intelligent, the scientists are mathematically intelligent. What dont you get you goddamn retard? How could she manage being fucking famous, fucking being a celebrity and all that comes with it without being socially dominant? You are a literal retard. Your ego is so fragile and someone shattered it. Your ego literally wrote blah blah blah and you cant fucking make that connection? Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>38734761
I'm not one of the superstitious buffoons who lived in Socrates' time. I don't need Socrates telling me that killing goats won't appease Poseidon, or something similar. He is a good philosopher for people who are a little slow in the head, but way too basic for me.
>>
How come this threads are so common in /r9k/
>>
>>38734768
That's a logical fallacy, and delivered in a passive aggressive facetious manner.
>>
>>38733519
If you think you are smart then you are not. In fact, I would guess that it's your lack of social interaction what has caused you to think that way. Basically, your inexperience with people has led to you creating a false rationalization of other people, in other words, your brain invented a reason why you fail to socialize and that is that everyone doesn't understand you because they are dumb. The truth is the only dumb one is you for believing in such obvious lie.
>>
>>38734865
Wow you figured that one out you're a real sleuth
>>
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (33KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
33KB, 640x426px
>>38734812
>Where did I claim that?
That's exactly what you're claiming, you're just too stupid to realize it's inferred in your premise.

>Seems to me that you have nothing to show for all your intellect
Yeah that covers most intelligent people, you fucking retard. Drop the just world fallacy. Man you're annoying. How on Earth do your parents allow you to live with them and not murder you?

>>38734826
No, it's just you being boring trotting out the same tired shit every butthurt pleb does when someone says they're better than you.

>Kim Kardashian is socially intelligent, the scientists are mathematically intelligent.
But clearly Kim is more intelligent because she has a LOT more money, right? And surely there are no smart, poor people? I mean, wow, capitalism is just so meritocratic.
>>
File: tumblr_ocfpqqcGwj1sndrn5o1_1280.jpg (247KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocfpqqcGwj1sndrn5o1_1280.jpg
247KB, 1280x1792px
>>38734865
you don't say.

bloxbloxxx
>>
>>38734838
Because I make them pretty frequently.

>>38734880
>Everyone intelligent is humble and just considers themselves as retarded as everyone else
No, that's just how you've been trained, you mindless dog. You're used to everyone deferring to the stupid, because you're the majority, while wishing eugenics on you in secret. I don't give a fuck about you retards and I'm honest about it.
>>
>>38734884
>>38734911
You should just say what you think directly. Be a man for once in your life.
>>
>>38734904
>That's exactly what you're claiming, you're just too stupid to realize it's inferred in your premise.

I.e: I can't demonstrate that's what you're saying, so if I yell some more, maybe someone will believe me

>Yeah that covers most intelligent people,

No it doesn't. Most intelligent people have achieved things in their lives. All you've done is declare how smart you are to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
>>
>>38734932
>Be a man for once in your life.
you have no money, no friends, and no scientific achievements
>>
>>38734904
KIM IS MORE SOCIALLY INTELLIGENT ALLOWING HER TO DOMINATE MALES AND FEMALES AND MANIPULATE SOCIAL SITUATIONS. SHE USED THIS FOR HER FINANCIAL GAIN

THE SCIENTISTS ARE MATHEMATICALLY INTELLIGENT, AND COULD NOT SOCIALLY DOMINATE FOR FINANCIAL GAIN, SO THEY RESEARCH

SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, ON ONE OF THE TRILLIONS OF ROCKS, IS SMARTER THAN YOU. YOU ARE A KEK PUSSY
>>
>>38734945
Most intelligent people have 10 fingers. All you have is a stinking 9 fingers and you dare call yourself intelligent? I think not, sweetie.

That's how you sound.
>>
>>38734962
That's not OP, you fucking moron. I am. I thought you were a super internet genius and everyone else was so dumb because they didn't have money? Obviously you don't have enough money to distinguish some random poster from OP. Checkmate, retard.
>>
File: smug-pepe.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>38733519
>Intellectually, I'm so far beyond most people
AHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA
>>
>>38734962
All true. I do have something more important though, which is the power of the mind.
>>
>>38734987
Yet, you still have nothing to show for yourself so you opinion means nothing
>>
>>38734992
Yeah this guy is a beta cuck who only has what his mommy and school told him as part of his fragile self image lol
>>
Nah you're a special snowflake. An asshole. Plenty of genuinely intelligent people in this world form meaningful relationships with people. Not always of equal intelligence.

You just think you're better when you probably aren't.
>>
>>38734977
Nice moving of goalposts. You realize what you're saying now actually refutes what you claimed earlier, right? Your claim was that anyone intelligent would be financially successful. That implies there is a direct operative principle that creates wealth from intelligence. The strong implication here is that the two are not only correlative, but that intelligence is CAUSATIVE of wealth, which is total bullshit proven by everyday reality.

Sorry, your inferior mind loses this round, moron. Kim Kardashian isn't intelligent at all. Neither is trump, neither is Paris Hilton. I'm sorry all your idols are retards.
>>
>>38735005
>you still have nothing to show for yourself
Why do you still think this is an argument, when it's been destroyed multiple times now? Having shit doesn't make you intelligent.
>>
File: 1493825919241.png (257KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493825919241.png
257KB, 550x700px
This is some top tier shitposting in this thread.
Props to OP for rustling so many jimmies.
>>
>>38734983
More fallacious thinking from you.

The number of fingers a person possesses has no direct causal relationship from intelligence. However, high intellect does leads to intellectual achievements. Since you can't point to any of yours, all you can do now is sputter and misdirect.
>>
>>38735019
The other guy said that. That post you qouted is the only goalpoasts that need answered, and you didnt, and you cant, because I'm right. Paris hikton and her rich dad are more socially intelligent than youll ever be, and thats all that matters babygirl.
>>
>>38735014
I am better than you. It's not my fault if that burns your asshole.

>>38735038
It's not even intentional. All you have to do to start a firestorm online is to just ALLOW the typical internet retard to think for one second you're better at something than he is and he WILL LOSE HIS FUCKING MIND.
>>
>>38735040
>However, high intellect does leads to intellectual achievements
Except when it doesn't.
>>
>>38735040
Neither does intelligence on wealth. Now you're getting it.

>>38735058
Everything you're saying is based in a worldview which is fallacious. I'm sorry you can't grasp that the Hiltons will never be half as intelligent as people poorer than them. That's your fault for swallowing voodoo economics propaganda.
>>
>>38735068
I wouldnt trade minds with your retarded ass bro. Never. You sound like a fucking faggot
>>
>>38733519
why you think youre so intellectually beyond people?
>>
>>38735030
Because it is an argument. No one listens to the homeless guy saying he's a genius but hey stay delusional
>>
>>38734921
This is exactly what I mean. Someone says something you don't like and immediately you rationalize it to fit in your worldview where everyone is a brainwashed dumbass and you are the only enlightened one. It's science that has found that smart people overwhelmingly don't consider themselves smart, not me. The opposite is true too, dumb people overwhelmingly consider themselves smarter than they really are.
>>
>>38735096
How about you look at this point of view, you know like an intelligent person without a fragile ego. The Hiltons are rich because theyre more socially intelligent than the poor people around them. You denying it over and over just makes you look dumb. The truth is neither of us know who is smart or what smart even is, and the fact you havent figured out that you dont know shit about literally anything makes you look like even more of a retard
>>
>>38735040
>>38735083
what do either of you consider to be high intellect?
>>
>>38735096
I never said wealth automatically indicated intelligence. I did say that intelligent people can easily create wealth, which is true.

Notice how you still haven't shown a single intellectual achievement? Not one scientific advancement, no breakthrough research, nothing. Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

>>38735083
So the people who have no verifiable proof of their intellect could just as easily be talking out of their ass, or completely ignorant of how dumb they actually are.
>>
>>38735179
Understanding and capacity for understanding.
>>
>>38735122
I've always been more intelligent, and possibly more importantly, more insightful than everyone else around me. I was well beyond most people when I was a teenager, but I've continued all my studies in my areas of interest to such a degree that combined with my congenitally well-above average insight I may as well be from another planet. A good example is life extension. /sci/ has threads about this periodically and the morons always get as butthurt as the morons in this thread are now because they can't grasp the difference between healthspan and lifespan - even though this is fucking RUDIMENTARY life extension shit. Then they accuse you of knowing nothing about the subject, when they can't even grasp the basics, while I want to beat Aubrey de Grey over the fucking head with a baseball bat because he JUST WILL NOT FOCUS ON WHAT WILL GET RESULTS. Even Aubrey de Grey seems like a fucking retard to me. Either that or he's just a conniving greedy jew and doesn't want actual life extension. Haven't figured out yet if it's avarice or stupidity.

>>38735133
>>38735169
I'm not bothering responding to raging butthurt anymore. Bring something to the table or piss off. No more (You)s.

>>38735201
Yes you did. Now go away. You're dumb AND boring.
>>
>>38735201
If I make a million dollars, it isn't verifiable proof of anything other than that I made a million dollars.
Those who are intelligent are intelligent. They don't have to prove anything to be what they are.
>>
>>38735038
It's not really bait if it isn't ironic

Especially with the autistic amount of followup that seems to be happening.
>>
>>38735264
>Yes you did.

Again, saying something happened isn't the same as proving it.

Must be why you still can't point to a single point to a single piece of evidence for how smart you are. You must think you saying you're smart somehow makes it so.

>>38735266
>If I make a million dollars, it isn't verifiable proof of anything other than that I made a million dollars.

Where did I dispute this? I said intelligent people have an easier time earning wealth.

>Those who are intelligent are intelligent. They don't have to prove anything to be what they are.

No, but having zero proof of said intelligence while chest-beating about it on the internet can be easily done by any stupid person.
>>
>>38735350
>Especially with the autistic amount of followup that seems to be happening.

That's precisely WHY it is bait, or at least looks like it.
>>
>>38735387
Bait implies the poster is being facetious or insincere, no?

If some shut-in loser genuinely believes he's the next Zizek or Hawking, it's just autism.
>>
>>38735266
When you make a claim for your intelligence you have to back it up somehow. Why should we have to metaphorically suck this someone's dick because the said they said they're smart? Anyone who needs to qualify their statements with 'I am smart' is compensating for something.
>>
>>38735264
Only >>38735169
Is me. Why dont read the post and take it into consideration, instead of denying it like an inbred. How am i butthurt? Sounds like little baby human 445728 cant form am argument, so he just gives up and deflects with his ego, therefore learning nothing. This is the cycle you seem to be caught in OP. Take my advice and try to listen to others and challenge your own views and you might learn something. All you have is ego son. You arent smart. Thats what everyone has been telling you this whole time.
>>
>>38735379
>No, but having zero proof of said intelligence while chest-beating about it on the internet can be easily done by any stupid person.
All the chest-beating is imagined by yourself. Intelligent people like myself rarely have a need to prove our intelligence, because we know we are intelligent. I am sure OP didn't mean for this thread to be any kind of proof of his intelligence. It is just the knee-jerk reaction of the inferior to drag down what is lofty.
>>
>>38735469
>Intelligent people like myself rarely have a need to prove our intelligence, because we know we are intelligent

Yet here you still are, qualifying yourself to that point. People who don't care don't get into lengthy discussions with others repeatedly announcing how much they don't care.
>>
>>38735428
>When you make a claim for your intelligence you have to back it up somehow
That is not true.
>Why should we have to metaphorically suck this someone's dick because the said they said they're smart?
Point to any such request made in this thread.
>Anyone who needs to qualify their statements with 'I am smart' is compensating for something.
Untrue. OP simply shared his experience as an intelligent, but socially isolated and finicially desolate individual.
>>
>>38735502
I am pulling your strings for my own amusement.
>>
>>38735507
And everyone else is saying if the faggot wasnt a delusional egotist he would he better off.
>>
>>38735527
>le amused chessmaster meme
Silly robot; you forgot to include the wojak for that.
>>
>>38735264
if you're intelligent why are you a loser?
>>
>>38735557
Maybe I did it on purpose. That is for me to know, and for you to lie awake sleepless wondering about.
>>
>>38735668
>thinking anyone even gives a shit
>>
>this thread
Thought OP was ironic at first but turns out he's an actual faggot
>>
>>38735778
The task of guessing my thoughts is, sadly, beyond one such as yourself.
>>
>>38735805
You must have so much faith in humanity that you think a person posting about their 'high intelligence' on r9k is being ironic.
>>
>im intellectually above everyone hurrrrr
>is on 4chan

*tips fedora*
>>
>>38735350
>>38735387
>I am literally incapable of grasping that someone could be more intelligent than myself and not pretend to be as dumb as me
>>
File: IMG_9060.jpg (20KB, 301x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9060.jpg
20KB, 301x207px
You realize people with very high intelligence are much more likely to be totally insane, right? This is where le mad/eccentric scientist meme comes from. Those are schizoid/schizotypal symptoms. Newton and Einstein were classic examples of this.

So it isn't that your high intelligence makes people uncomfortable per se (humoring the LARPing here for a minute), it's because they think you're weird because you probably just are.
>>
File: Dumb motherfuckers.jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb motherfuckers.jpg
77KB, 612x612px
>>38735580
What's that have to do with intelligence? The majority has the power. The majority is retarded and violent. They've made the world they want and no amount of intelligence is going to change that beyond some godly level of IQ that literally nobody has.

>>38736272
>You realize people with very high intelligence are much more likely to be totally insane, right?
[Citation needed]

Having mental issues is not "totally insane". It's to be expected intelligent people will suffer psychologically in a world that appears obsessed with self-destruction and which refuses to listen to reason, even when it's in its own self-interest.

>So it isn't that your high intelligence makes people uncomfortable per se (humoring the LARPing here for a minute), it's because they think you're weird because you probably just are.
Oh just look at those assumptions fly! No, pleb. I reject you scum, you don't reject me. People always want to be friends and I politely reject them every time because they're all functional illiterates I have no interest in. Humans are boring troglodytes and until I see even ONE that doesn't seem to be, I'm not budging a god damned inch. Get fucked. The lack of intellect of the average human is absolutely APPALLING to me.
>>
>>38736563
>gatekeep people based on spurious assumptions about their intelligence
maybe that's why you have no friends
>>
>>38736686
>That just always happen to be correct
HUH! How bout that?! Every single time I've ever given someone a chance, they prove what I already knew about them within a minute of meeting them. It's really not fucking hard to judge people.
>>
True geniuses tend not to brag about their intelligence.
>>
>>38736895
Nobody's bragging. You're just all getting butthurt as fuck. If someone says they're black or female is that bragging? No. If someone says they're intelligent, that's not bragging either. Get over your plebscum self.
>>
>>38733519
Fuck off normie I haven''t spoken to anyone in 6 months.
>>
>>38736934
>'black' and 'female' are inherently positive words.
Your inability to infer meaning from words and create apt analogies might also call your genius into question.
>>
>>38737108
>Intelligence is viewed as positive
Wouldn't know it, the way mong pricks like you act.
>>
>>38737183
Oh, intelligence is valued. We're just questioning yours since you wanted to dedicate a thread to it.
>>
>>38737263
>Can't read
I'm very surprised by this revelation.
>>
>>38736817
I'm curious, what exactly do you expect to get from meeting intelligent people that you wouldn't get from anyone else?
>>
>>38737316
>Can't write
It's not my fault you can't convey your thoughts they way you'd like to.
>>
>>38737337
Friends. Allies in my plans. I feel absolutely NOTHING when I have to put up with other people. Humans are dreadfully boring things. You just start droning on about weed or whatever shitty "underground" rapper you just discovered or some new shitty video game and I just start zoning out. Dealing with most humans just seems like a chore I get nothing out of. There's no connection.
>>
>>38737420
I think you're romanticizing intelligence a bit too much. Intelligence and knowledge in most cases is extremely specialized and is irrelevant to most people outside of those particular fields.

Say for example, a smart guy who's a molecular biologist. He's not going to talk about his experiments in everyday life, because typically, most people will not understand or care about what he does, and having a conversation with someone about something they don't understand is often not fun or worth it.

But the same guy can also be interested in shitty underground rappers or video games at the same time, and there is nothing wrong with that, it's not like it detracts from his intelligence. If you want friends, find something you like, then search for others who like that same thing. It just sounds like you haven't found your niche yet.
>>
ITT: i'm smart
no, you're not
hur dur
>>
File: IMG_9061.jpg (13KB, 325x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9061.jpg
13KB, 325x191px
>>38736563
"Totally insane" is my own phrase for describing an extreme form of maladaptive social behavior that confers little to no personal benefit. Sort of like browsing and posting here every day.
>>
>>38737737
No, I'm not. I'm describing myself. I'm not a specialist. I'm a polymath, and I know how incredibly rare that is. Every so often I can find a person who specializes in one field (since that's all anyone does if they specialize in any field at all). But even that's rare. And it's even rarer that they're on my level in that field.

>>38737876
It's not insane to hate humans. You're mostly garbage.
>>
>>38733519
how is your intellect apply?
give me one example, why should you be recognized as smart.
>>
>>38738241
I think you overestimate your competence. There's no replacement for years of graduate study, research, and actually working in the field, no matter how intelligent you are. Academia isn't a field wherein intelligence is particularly important compared to knowledge and accomplishments.
>>
>>38738551
>Academia isn't a field wherein intelligence is particularly important compared to knowledge and accomplishments.
Preaching to the choir. I'm not sure why you think this is a GOOD argument though. If anything this shows how unsalvageable the human world truly is.
>>
>>38738763
To be honest, I see nothing wrong with that. Intelligence itself is only useful as a means of getting things done. Only being smart without having knowledge or accomplishments does nothing for anyone, even yourself. Due to the nebulousness of actually objectively measuring intelligence, it isn't something that can be consistently or fairly rewarded. Actually DOING things is rewarded, as it should be.
>>
>>38733519
>YER NOT SPECIAL YER A NORMIE LIKE ME FUCK YOU FAGGOT LOSER

i thought /r9k/ was meant for people who were not like this.
>>
File: 1501325341105.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1501325341105.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>38733519
this thread

>wild claim by sperg
>bots entertain idea
>sperg dodges questions and just tells everyone to believe he is supersmart
>bots continue to reply despite bait
>posts within a minute of eachother pretending to be op
>shit thread
>im contributing to it
>>
File: 1500236873157.jpg (49KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1500236873157.jpg
49KB, 600x641px
>>38733519
Here we see a self deluded fool who doesn't take a step outside his house,but thinks he's a wiseguy
Fucking pathetic op,even for /r9k/ standards
>>
>>38739831 this

OP is a arrogant faggot
>>
>>38739831
It's not bait if the OP is actually serious though
>>
>>38740063
Perfectly recited from the textbook, but do you know what it means?
>>
File: 1500131892389.jpg (159KB, 772x739px) Image search: [Google]
1500131892389.jpg
159KB, 772x739px
>>38740207
It means you are a phaggot op
>>
File: 1500081398925.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1500081398925.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
Here I'll summarize this thread so that anyone who stumbles on here can just read this post and leave without wasting their time.

>Op: "I'm so much smarter than all of you but socially and financially I can't make anything of myself. But I'm still a genius though."
>Anon: "No you're not."
>Op: "Yes I am."
>Anon: "Prove it. What breakthroughs have you made to advance human society as we know it."
>Op: "Like I'd tell you, fag. I'm still smart though."
>Anon: "No you're not. If you were so fucking smart you wouldn't be here bragging about your false intellect and talking down on those who think you're full of shit."
>Op: "This is why I can't talk to any of you. You're all stupid monkeys who value hard work and becoming a better person. If you were as smart as I am you wouldn't be thinking with your primitive brains.

This thread is bait but it's funny.
>>
>>38741171
you forgot this, anon:

>>38738241
>Scientists and researchers in any field aren't on my level even in the things they're researching
>>
This thread:

>OP makes wild claims about brainiac-tier intelligence
>can't provide any evidence
>autistically screeches at anyone who doesn't believe him (see: everyone)

I'd call it shitposting, but OP genuinely believes it.
>>
>>38741171
You have a very optimistic view on humanity to think it's bait. There's a good chance OP is some mentally ill nobody who's being 100% sincere.
>>
>>38741294
This kind of makes me wonder how society would be different if there were actually an objective measure of intelligence that people were tested for. Would we still get people who unironically post these things?
>>
The plebeians are still upset hours after OP left the thread. The crabs in a bucket mentality is strong among the feeble-minded.
>>
File: 1469426956874.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469426956874.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw you felt the same way as OP, smarter than everyone else
>tfw you came across the dunning kruger effect
>tfw you realize that in reality you're most likely dumb brainlet

there is no escape from this suffering
>>
>>38741438
definitely. Pukes like OP would just claim that such tests are beneath them, don't accurately measure their vast intellect or some other, similar ego saving rationalization.

Or just lie about their results.
>>
File: 1487885770033.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487885770033.gif
37KB, 188x286px
>>38733519
being smart made me so lonely that i began primarily living through my public persona and thinking in simplified aphorisms just so i didn't feel like a robotic alien all the time
le sigh
>>
>>38733519
>>38741681
>>38741755
You are all nothing but pseudo intellectuals, and your own lack of actual intelligence is what prevents you from being able to connect with normal people, leading you to blindly believe you're superior in order to cope.
>>
>>38742474
your lack of abstract reasoning is why you can't perceive qualitative differences between individuals, but if you keep propounding the way you do i bet you can at least fool the normies :3c
>>
>>38734802
You're are seriously autistic son
>>
>>38735068
>It's not even intentional. All you have to do to start a firestorm online is to just ALLOW the typical internet retard to think for one second you're better at something than he is and he WILL LOSE HIS FUCKING MIND.
This is why I come to /r9k/, the irony is just fucking amazing for a board that is supposed to be self-aware
>>
>>38735778
>doesn't give a shit
>still replies
>>
>>38743168
imo the most retarded people on r9k are the people who metapost on r9k

Though since I metaposted about the metapost I guess that makes me a double retard
>>
>>38743100
Language is the foundation of philosophy. Normalfags who can only speak in laymen's terms do not make good philosophers.
>>
>>38743281
I think the most retarded on r9k are the ones who think they don't act exactly how they think normies act
>>
>>38743398
this
they project their own attitude onto "normie behavior" and its fucking hilarious
>>
>>38743333
That's cool and all, but missing the point or dismissing it because your autistic dumb ass needs to be right over the tiniest detail just tells me that you're really a retard who takes everything too seriously
>>
File: The Snake Theory.png (167KB, 1348x1322px) Image search: [Google]
The Snake Theory.png
167KB, 1348x1322px
This is my first time on /r9k/. I have no idea what I expected - but it wasn't this.

Speaking as someone with an actual autism diagnosis, this kind of thinking was how I coped with being socially retarded back when I was 14 or so. Thankfully, I managed to get a bit more competent at social stuff and now only sometimes sperg the fuck out - usually about guns nowadays.

Also, fucking hell, if you actually think this way there's probably a good chance you're oscially maladjusted as fuck, maybe see a psychologist? It helps.
>>
>>38743560
he's the kind of retard who mistakes being pedantic for being smart.
>>
>>38743560
>That's cool and all
It is not cool, it is correct. I understand what Socrates meant. You don't. That is why I pointed out the contradiction. To educate. Seems I was wasting my time.
>>
thank god i've finally accepted that i am stupid after years of thinking i was smart while never trying and risking failure.
>>
File: 1494362446252.jpg (77KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1494362446252.jpg
77KB, 800x804px
>>38743601
and just to prove you right
>>38743604
>>
File: f69.png (295KB, 479x376px) Image search: [Google]
f69.png
295KB, 479x376px
>>38743619
Ahahah ho-lee shit, I couldn't make a better example than that concentrated dose of smug autism.
>>
>>38743619
>>38743672
Dumb brainlettos.
>>
>>38743709
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ORIGINALLY
>>
>>38743619
>>38743672

watch him tremble in rage as no one gives him attention.
>>
File: 1501444753663.jpg (51KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1501444753663.jpg
51KB, 573x609px
>>38743709
jesus christ lmao
>you will never be this retarded
>>
>>38733519
>tfw too intelligent
Fuck off faggot. If you were you wouldn't be broke broke boi
>>
>>38743720
>>38743725
You have added nothing worthwhile to the discussion. You have simply acted out your tribal ritual in which you demean and mock in order to bolster your own self-esteem.
Can you imagine Socrates throwing a childish fit like this? No, I am sure you are the experts on what intelligence is.
>>
"When a boy discovers that he is more given into introspection and consciousness of self than other boys his age, he easily falls into the error of believing it is because he is more mature than they. This was certainly a mistake in my case. Rather, it was because the other boys had no such need of understanding themselves as I had: they could be their natural selves, whereas I was to play a part, a fact that would require considerable understanding and study. So it was not my maturity but my sense of uneasiness, my uncertainty that was forcing me to gain control over my consciousness. Because such consciousness was simply a steppingstone to aberration and my present thinking was nothing but uncertain and haphazard guesswork."

--Yukio Mishima, Confessions of a Mask

I wish I had read this book when I was 14 and realized that not having friends and having no social skills doesn't mean that I am smarter than other people
>>
>>38743604
Except socrates didn't mean what you think he did. You're just a legit retard who can't accept that fact, so you take your wrong interpretations, and the fact that you're alone in them, as a sign that you're incredibly intelligent and that everyone else on the planet is beneath you.
What you should be thinking instead is that you're the one that's actually dumber than everyone else.
>>
>>38743854
>Except socrates didn't mean what you think he did.
What do I think he meant? What did he (really) mean?
>What you should be thinking instead is that you're the one that's actually dumber than everyone else.
Surely that is the case. That was sarcasm by the way.
>>
File: 1454434570312.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454434570312.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38733519
>using apps at all
normalfag
>not speaking to anyone for days
BOOHOO he spent two days without talking to his friends, how is he supposed to recover :(
>listening to the same songs
>imagining situations
You and everyone else in the world.
>>
>>38743895
What do YOU think he meant, anon?
>>
>>38743912
You tell me, you just said he didn't mean what I think he meant, so you must know already.
>>
File: 1494816142321.jpg (12KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494816142321.jpg
12KB, 247x248px
>>38743935
Why are you asking me what you thought anon, I was just making an observation. Your insecurities are showing.
>>
>>38743960
>btfoing someone this hard
thats not very nice
>>
>>38743960
I asked you not because I expected you to be able to answer, but to reveal that you were just, for lack of a better term, talking out of your ass when you said Socrates didn't mean what I think he did.
I knew you wouldn't be able to answer, simply because I haven't said what it is I thought he meant.
>Your insecurities are showing.
I believe that is what is called in psychology a projection.
>>
File: 14556396933153.jpg (24KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
14556396933153.jpg
24KB, 453x500px
>this entire thread
cluck cluck LMAO
>>
>>38743960
Attacking the handicapped isn't very virtuous of you, anon.
>>
>>38744039
>being this passive aggressive.
It's that time of the month huh? Sucks to suck.
>>
File: 1469875450622.jpg (16KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1469875450622.jpg
16KB, 450x325px
>>38744050
and I asked you what you thought, why can't you tell me?
fucking KEK anon, just stop, you're just creating delusions to make yourself feel better about being blown out
>>
The problem I have with debating facetious, femine jews like you, is that I cannot really engage you, without being dragged to your level, and if I did allow myself stoop so low, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
You are clearly not interested in gaining understanding or reaching a resolution. It's just one of the primitive social games you play without being conscious of why you're doing it.
>>
>>38744050
>for lack of a better term
>posts a sentence instead
LMAO
>>
>>38744135
>and I asked you what you thought, why can't you tell me?
"Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."
>>
File: 1391056108407.jpg (904KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1391056108407.jpg
904KB, 1000x749px
>>38744218
So your interpretation is just a delusion you tell yourself to further the rabbit hole you've sunk into, and to build yourself up even higher? That's not an interpretation, that's you taking a quote and completely substituting it for something else to make you feel better about being BLOW THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>38744206
term: a word or expression
or expression
Must be hard not knowing your native tongue when you try to correct people.
>>
>>38744264
That's barely coherent. How did you extrapolate what my intepretation is from me saying that you aren't worth the effort?
>>
>>38738241
"I don't have credentials or a degree. I just read about shit on Reddit and 4chan. T-that makes me smart mom"
>>
>>38744309
I don't fucking know, maybe you quoting my question then answering me?
You're just a legit retard who is afraid of being wrong.
>>
>>38744270
>defines term
>his post is neither of those things
>>
>>38744328
It seems like the Bible quote went over your head. I am not going to tell you what I think he meant, because I don't think you are a person capable of philosophy. I think I have pearls and that you are a swine, get it?
>You're just a legit retard who is afraid of being wrong.
Pretty sure you are both wrong and afriad of facing it. Which is why you project your fear unto me.
>>
>>38744353
>"talking out of your ass" is not a commonly used expression
American education.
>>
File: 1493926705109.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493926705109.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>38744385
Ok man, I need to go to bed. Thanks for the entertainment though.
>>
>>38744408
It's not though, and you can't prove it
>>
>>38744444
Here you go:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=talking%20out%20of%20your%20ass
>>
>>38744483
>urban dictionary
>a legit source
I said YOU prove it.
>>
>>38744500
>I don't understand how language works
>>
>>38744513
>keeps posting without any proof
If you can't do it, just stop posting my dude
>>
>it's another OP gets BTFO episode
>>
>>38744527
If people use the term "talking out of your ass", and other people understanding what they mean by their use of the term "talking out of your ass", then clearly the term "talking out of your ass" is a part of their language.
I get that you are really embarrassed about your disgraceful behavior, so I will let you off now.
>>
File: 1477367029554.png (203KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477367029554.png
203KB, 473x357px
>>38744597
>being this much of a retard
wew lad
>>
>>38744597
Holy shit dude, just fucking stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>38744637
I have demolished your flimsy position. You are left with nothing. Your land and women now belongs me, long will they lament your incompetence and lack of valiance, as I slowly roast them over hot coals and feed their charred remains to my pigs.
>>
>>38744717
>still responding to obvious bait
You really are dumb, aren't you.
>>
File: 1487003763413.jpg (79KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
1487003763413.jpg
79KB, 1024x557px
>>38744385
>implying I read the bible
>>
>>38744674
>"dude please" the jew squeeled "please stop my dude". It was to avail, his fate was sealed the minute he came to into this world to lead a life of buffoonery and wiggerism. His swarthy jew parents, always stinking of sweat and dried urine, had such high hopes for him, but he choose instead to drown the pain of his miserable existence with cannabis consumption. He would listen to the hip nigger artists while 'blazin' up' destroying what little mental capacity nature had granted him. One day he came across a strange man. "I am a genius, here to end your life" the man said. First the jew laughed, preparing to light up another joint, but then with a flash of a light, the strange man's raw intelligence materialized and cut the joint from his hand. "Please my dude, please don't" he begged. His mutilated corpse was found in a pigsty. The animals his ancestors had sworn never to eat, had not repaid the kindness.
>>
>>38744879I
I'm sad, but also really happy to know that you were just trolling.
>>
>>38744930
I am not trolling. You should be sad, because your lot in life is a sad one.
>>
File: 345637874.jpg (8KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
345637874.jpg
8KB, 208x199px
>>38744949
>I am not trolling
I'm sorry
>>
File: 590.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
81KB, 624x628px
c'mon guys, really?
>>
>>38744967
I don't accept your apology. It is good that you recognize your error, but penance is in order.
>>
File: IMG_5491.png (386KB, 665x1323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5491.png
386KB, 665x1323px
>Imagining myself in situations that will never exist

I do this way too much

>tfw multiple times a day I daydream about somehow obtaining a large sum of money and using that to build a high powered form fitting mech suit (Think iron man but not quite as bulky)
>I have concept art of the suit's design and features in a notebook under my bed
>tfw I spend hours at a time thinking about going on adventures, flying around at high speeds and saving those in trouble whenever I come across them
>tfw the suit gives me super speed, strength, hearing, and has a fully functional smart AI that I can hold full conversations with anywhere, I imagine sitting on top of a skyscraper just chilling and enjoying life
>Tfw my exploits become world renowned and nobody can ever figure out the identity of the super-suit man, but legions of people across the globe are thankful for his acts of heroism
>tfw none of this will ever happen and in reality I am and always will be snoring NEET who nobody cares about and who will eventually shrivel up and die with no point behind existence

Just kill me
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.