[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a robot (male) and I have a robot bf (male) Ask me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 200x200px
I'm a robot (male) and I have a robot bf (male)

Ask me anything

No, we're not cute femboys.
>>
Post more saika. It's the only thing that can save this thread.
>>
Do you ever have moments of doubt, like you're just settling for a robot boyfriend because you don't have the social skills to date women?

I do. Pretty comfy generally though right?
>>
>>38733922
Nah, before we met I wasn't sure about what I was into but since our first date together I felt completely sure. I love him and love being with him and I've never had any moments of doubt about being with him.

Women being cunts is just proof that I'm better off with a guy anyway.
>>
>>38733922
Also yeah it is super comfy. We can hang out and be ourselves all the time, even from day 1. Around women you always have to be on your guard and there's so many mind games.

Every week or two we'll have a playfight to get any frustrations we have with each other out of our systems. Way better than the straight equivalent which is hurling abuse and passive aggressiveness and she goes crying to the police or cries rape if she's feeling extra petty.
>>
>>38733464
>r9k
>having bf/gf
Get out.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>38733464
the only thing we wanna ask is to for you to kindly leave.
>>
>>38733464
How can I become like you?
>>
>>38734033
>>38734366
I know your first reaction is "reeeee you have what I want and are therefore happier than me so I hate you" but isn't there anything you're curious about?

For example: finding someone who cares about you will not give you the motivation you lack right now.
>>
>>38733464
How long have you two been together?
I'm a girl(tranny) and I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months now, what do you two like to do together?
>>
>>38734383
We met through blind luck, I just posted in a thread he was in and we exchanged info and the rest is history.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>38734399
18 months

Play video games, watch stuff, go to restaurants, eat junk food and watch shitty movies, go on holiday. Mostly we just keep each other company and help each other out.

I do his cooking, cleaning, laundry and anything else he wants me to do and he keeps a roof over our head. I enjoy what I do and he enjoys what he does, we'd both hate to swap places so it works out.
>>
File: 1493770307955.png (924KB, 823x771px) Image search: [Google]
1493770307955.png
924KB, 823x771px
>>38733991
>before we met I wasn't sure about what I was into but since our first date together I felt completely sure

the odds of you being actually accidentally gay after going prison gay out of desperation are very slim
Face it OP you just got memed into oblivion.

Also, kys.
>>
>>38734563
well here's how it was

>Never had a gf/bf or anything to go on beyond childhood kissing on the cheek bullshit
>Found both men and women attractive for different reasons
>Met my bf and realised I was completely comfortable being in a homo relationship and have never felt the need for a gf

I just never had a frame of reference before now to know for sure which way I swing
>>
>>38734563
>the odds of you being actually accidentally gay after going prison gay out of desperation are very slim
When you think about it, that doesn't actually make any sense at all anon.
>>
What are you and your bf's body types?

Just curious
>>
I also found a robot bf and we're both males not femboi trash
>>
>>38735510
I'd love to know that as well
>>
>>38733464
>I'm a robot (male) and I have a robot bf (male)
>Ask me anything
>No, we're not cute femboys.
Bump
>>
How do you find purpose in life?
Both personally and in a general sense for me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38733464
Then why did you post a pic of one?
>>
File: cia.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
good for you, I guess. you're not robots though.
>>
>>38733464
What makes you think you are robots?
>>
File: KSYNZh3.jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KSYNZh3.jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
>>38733464
What exactly do you think robot means anon?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.