[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get tinder account >start swiping >almost every user

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>get tinder account
>start swiping
>almost every user is a normie chad looking for a hookup posting attention-whoring topless pictures
>delete tinder

why are men such fucking degenerates?
>>
>>38733409
Well, I mean everybody wants to fuck a beef cake right?
>>
kill yourself roastie
and or fag
>>
File: 1474422296466.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474422296466.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>38733409
isn't that what tinder is for? what were you expecting exactly?
>>
>>38733495
Why should I do that? Seems a bit extreme.
>>
>>38733515
I don't know, I thought people used that app to meet people and date. Not just randomly fuck each other.
>>
>>38733517
because you dont love me
>>
Why are there no thicc girls on tinder? It's either stick sluts or lardwhales and nothing in-between.

Who am I kidding I never can even get up the courage to talk to them irl anyway
>>
>>38733586
You sound like my mom

Are you my mom
>>
File: Hitler Disgusting.jpg (18KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Disgusting.jpg
18KB, 214x265px
>>38733409
Most normies are.
Blame modernity. The zeitgeist of society is full of hookup culture. Tinder provides a platform for that.
Dating sites as a whole provide a consumerist attitude towards what courting and picking a partner is really about, but Tinder is bottom of the barrel. Hell, you swipe past dozens of people, knowing (or hoping) you find someone better.

Your best bet isn't to use Tinder. If you use dating sites at all, find one centered towards your views/interests.
>>
>>38733683
Yeah, I kinda was worried that would be the case. I just don't have many options when it comes to meeting people. Got desperate and all that.
>>
>Be a 6/10 male
>Get maybe 50 matches in my entire area
>Half of them don't respond
>The other half are obese landwhales that have obviously lowered their standards enough to talk to me
Tell your slut female friends to have realistic standards.
>>
>>38733735
Try to look for friends, most normalfags gets into relationships out of their social circles, It should be easier for a woman to enter social circles as normalfags tend to quickly empathize rather than judge if you are socially awkward unless you are a hikikomori.
>>
File: Ted.png (150KB, 338x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ted.png
150KB, 338x368px
>>38733735
No one here does.
Try an r9k Zeemap. Then again, anonymous imageboards probably aren't the best place to meet people.

Honestly, people like us are kind of fucked. As social as normies are, people confine themselves to online groupings. It's why people are turning towards those neighborhood meet up apps; to reclaim something that was once normal. The sad thing, is that even by this method you're still confining yourself to a technological means of socializing.
>>
>>38733409
>use hook up app
>complain about people looking for hook ups
Really fires up the ol' neurons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.