[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could spend the rest of your life with: > 5/10 qt pure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sauce.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
If you could spend the rest of your life with:
> 5/10 qt pure virgin
> 10/10 who has been with 3 guys

which one would you choose /r9k/?
>>
I don't choose either, dumbass.
>>
the virgin of course, i don't want a fucking whore
>>
>>38733184
10/10 obviously, I want someone to be proud to be in public with, not some plain Jane that just sort of clings to me, bringing me down.
>>
Which ever one is nicer.
>>
>>38733184
5/10 pure virgin, used goods are disgusting
>>
>>38733184
i would choose the 10/10 probably
>>
Probably the 10. Its hard to say what a 5 actually is these days. Seems like women are pretty hot on average.
>>
>>38733184
Considering men have a different attraction scale than women 5/10 wouldn't be ugly, so I'd choose her.
>>
>>38733184
Not enough information to decide. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone, I need to know more about her than her looks and how many guys she's fucked.
>>
>>38733184
>> 5/10 qt pure virgin
That one.
We'd be the only people to have known that level of intimacy with each other, that'd be an amazing bond to have with somebody.
>>
>>38733184
> 5/10 qt pure virgin
how does she look like?
post an example
>>
File: 5outof10.jpg (72KB, 750x947px) Image search: [Google]
5outof10.jpg
72KB, 750x947px
OP here. Lets say personality and everything is both equal. and here is said 5/10
>>
>>38733184
Which one has the personality I like? Their past sex life and their looks mean nothing to me.
>>
5/10. I'd like to think the 10 is objectively better but I know I'd never stop comparing myself to the other guys. And more chads would hit on her so I'd always be uneasy.
>>
>>38733514
So you're asking me to pick two sluts?
>>
>spend the rest of your live
>non virgin.
pick one.

i'd take the 5/10 hands down
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.