[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do I get a prescription for benzos ie Xanax? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476192214898.png (488KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1476192214898.png
488KB, 808x805px
How the FUCK do I get a prescription for benzos ie Xanax? Every time I see my doctor for panic attacks and anxiety I get stuck with some SSRI bullshit that doesn't even do anything other than kill my boner and make me even more miserable. I'm debating on just straight up asking for them when I see my doctor next week.
Fuck you normies and niggers that have to abuse it leaving people with actual anxiety unable to get a script for something that fucking works. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38733078
Don't ask your doctor for medicine specifically, it's a big red flag for someone trying to abuse prescription drugs.
>>
My doctor only gives me this non narcotic anxiety medicine (because SSRIs react badly with a bipolar medicine I take)
It doesn't help desu. I just want my xanax again. I feel like I have to have a full blown breakdown with 10 witnesses and one person stabbed to get my sweet release of benzo again.
>>
>>38733092
Should I just ask if there's any alternatives to the type of medication I've been given to the past? I've been on citalopram, buspar, and another one that's similar to citalopram I cant remember the name of. The only reason I know benzos work is because I've gotten one from a friend before, saved it til I started feeling anxious, took a quarter of the bar and what do you know, it fucking worked.
>>
It's a lot easier to get benzos than Adderall.
(USA)
You need to tell the doctor you have panic attacks frequently, when they answer the question you will need to make them sound severe. They will probably subscribe 0.5 - 1.0mg of lorazepam for this.

If you tell them you suffer from alcohol withdrawal, and have drank a considerable amount every day, you may get a short term prescription for 10mg of valium (diazepam) like 3 times a day, they may give you more or less depending on how convinced they are of your withdrawals.

Klonopin (Clonazepam) is stronger than lorazepam and diazepam. It's unlikely you will get it as a first line treatment unless you've said lorazepam isn't powerful enough (after taking it as prescribed for x amount of weeks) you can be prescribed Klonopin in some circumstances if you complain of psychotic symptoms and get risperdal or a similar neuroleptic THEN complain of akathisia as a side effect and THEN complain that the adjunct (usually benztropine aka cogentin) isn't working. You may get up to 2mg Klonopin three times daily for this but that's only in severe cases.

Moreover it's important to note benzodiazepine withdrawal can leave you with near permanent worsening of your initial symptoms and it is one of only a small handful of categories of psychtropics who's withdrawal can actually kill you.
Good luck faggot
>>
>>38733295
Thank you for your advice. I live in USA as well so this is good to hear.
>>
>>38733295
Also to add, different doctors have vastly different approaches to treating the same symptoms so if you switch doctors you may find it much easier to get a script for benzos.

Xanax is unlikely to be prescribed unless you've been taking various benzos for a long time and still suffer serious panic symptoms manifested as short term but intense panic attacks
Also if you admit to any history of drug use almost every doctor will be hesitant to prescribe benzos
>>
>>38733078
You actually need to find the right doctor.
Some won't prescribe you benzos/non-benzos (such as zolpidem) no matter what you say, while others will do so freely, just need to ask.
I got zolpidem and Xanax this way, even though I don't need them (just like to get high from time to time).
>>
>>38733078

Just ask them for the specific thing you want. Tell them you've read up on them and feel that they would help you greatly. That's how I got muh klonopin, it just might work for you too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.