[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /balding/ >started at 16 >diffuse hairloss >would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

who here /balding/

>started at 16
>diffuse hairloss
>would rather have aids desu

what i would do to have pic related
>>
File: IMG_6685.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6685.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>38733033
I know the feel anon. 18 and I almost have the Vegeta hairline. Luckily I'm joining the navy so I'll have to shave it off for boot camp anyways. Hopefully buzz is a good look for me.
>>
>>38733088
good luck in the navy, thats definitely the best palce to be because many others there will be experiencing it as well. im just praying they release some kind of effective cure soon.

my hairline hasnt even receded though its all just SO FUCKING THIN
>>
>>38733121
How have they not found a cure for it yet? It seems like something so simple considering we've found cures of seemingly more difficult things...
>>
>>38733033
here, started taking dutasteride, might take estrogen too to reverse it desu
>>
File: endit.gif (2MB, 498x205px) Image search: [Google]
endit.gif
2MB, 498x205px
>>38733367
the problem is its not really a typical disease because the body odesnt know its doign something wrong. the body needs DHT and will prioritize sexual function over having hair, the only way they can hure it is to remove DHT from the body which would have disastrous effects on the body or they can somehow make the hair be unaffected by DHT which is difficult in itself. the most promising cure looks like cloning DHT resistant hairs on the side of the head to act as a limitless donor area and then transplant dozens of thousands fo hairs to the scalp

>>38733413
estrogen might not reverse it but will definitely halt it. its fucking ridiculous men have to suffer this shit alone and treat themselves with dangerous chemicals but women literally have an entire indsutry to help them with hairloss and tellling them how beautiful they are the whole time but for men its "you are on your own lol"
>>
>>38734065
Just don't have shit genetics and you won't go bald lol
>>
im 28 and still no receding hair line, doesn't make any sense since all my family is bald and started at mid twenties or earlier.

Can't wait till my hair line starts to recede, gonna take enough steroids to have a last chance with my hair.

Baldfags, what's your excuse for not roiding up?
>>
>>38734125
They're generally beta men who lose their hair in their 20s desu
>>
>>38734117
yeah no shit, the same thing could be said to a manlet or a dicklet or anything else. shame i got this cause honestly id rather be short or have a small dick

>>38734125
ggoing to the gym doesnt fix an ugly face, its just another confidence meme or get a haircut meme or b urself meme. you can work out all you want til lyou realize skinny guys with hair are having more sex in a month than you do in a year.
>>
>>38734178
Yeah the same could be said of any of them. It's okay. You won't be breeding anyway
>>
>>38734226
why would i want kids? im not enough of a sadist or have enough hubris to think its ok to create a life. and even then how is that related at all to this thread, balding is far more about being dissatisfied with your self image rather than sexuality
>>
>>38733033
The thing is that even if you have pic related hair throught implant and shit you will never have his face.
If you are balding you have to deal with it and find something else to pursue

I felt like this when i was young but at some point you just stop giving a shit either you are going to spend a lot of money on it and then you have to start working on it and focusing your earnings on a stupid hair implant shit or you stop giving a fuck about your hair and trying to change your life in a way where you are confident about your looks
>>
>>38734178
fat guys are having sex more than you too so are ripped and ugly guys. but being ripped increases your odds that's all, you sound like you totally given up which is sad but your choice.
>>
>>38733033
It started for me at about 17, and it was a weird experience. My barber had commented on my hair "going back" but my mind didn't seem to register that as a fact that I was balding. I'd notice my hair line a little bit back and came to every conclusion but balding. One of my friends in high school had commented that my barber had messed my hair line up, he didn't seem to even consider the possibility that someone as young as me could be balding either.

I'll be 24 in about 5 months and I'm at about a 1.5 on the Norwood scale. And while I'm very lucky that I've kept so much over this 7 year period since it started, it's definitely all but made me believe that God doesn't exist. I'm already kind of fucked in that I'm a 5'5 male, but my hair was one of the few great things I had going for me. Girls would love to touch it, and now that it's going away, I really don't know how I can "compete" anymore

Some cunt is probably going to try and tell the people in this thread to get over it or w/e, but I and a lot of people who frequent this board are too self introspecting and objective to disregard this kind of handicap. You can tell us that hair isn't important all you want, but the evidence says otherwise. Anyway, there is hope for us hairlets, we just have to be patient.
>>
>>38734357
No one cares. I'm going to have kids. I already have one with some slut I fucked at 17 anyway lol
>>
>>38733033
Not bald but been gray since mid 20s
>>
>>38735543
better grey at 16 than balding at 26, frankly
>>
>>38736083
I didn't mind the gray at first, but now it makes me feel like a fucking creep and I'll probably kill myself
>>
>>38735543
fuck off faggot, you have no idea how good you have it. i would take fucking pink hair over this diffused rats nest.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.