[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop talking to dad after parents' divorce 5 years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1501351911978.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1501351911978.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>stop talking to dad after parents' divorce 5 years ago
>also stop going to family gatherings involving him
>paternal grandpa's brother turns 80 today and he organized a big ass birthday dinner with like 100 people
>brothers keep pressuring me to to
>don't want to but grandma keeps guilting me, so I give in and go with them
>dad rented some bus and is driving everyone, so I have to actually look at him and whatnot
>say and awkward hello and get in the bus
>arrive and instantly regret going when I see the crowd
>don't know half the people there
>haven't seen the other half in 5+ years, most of them are old people who don't recognize me because of my hair
>try to make it through the awkward greetings and questions
>20 different old people ask me about school and what form of wagieslaving I want to pursue (I dropped out of hs)
>food is one hour late, I'm seated facing people I've never seen before and who haven't introduced themselves
>scorching august sun is shining on my back the whole time
>waiter messes up my order three times
>there are like three different screeching babies

It's been two and a half hours since we arrived, and I've just been browsing /r9k/ for the last one and a half, trying my best to avoid eye contacts and contain my spaghetti.
What hurts me the most is that everyone else seems to be enjoying themselves, and will remember this as a fun experience. Why do I have to be such a miserable sad fuck anons?
>>
sounds like literal hell anon. family gatherings fucking suck for anyone under the age of 50. just get a drink and find a dark corner
>>
You can introduce yourself to others you know....
>>
File: 1496795215560.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1496795215560.png
84KB, 658x901px
>>38732928
It's an open air venue and there aren't any corners or shadows. Also I hate alcoholic drinks. I asked my brother to bring me some weed to make myself more content and less bored and autistic, but he didn't bring any
>>
>>38732983
Forgot to quote you, but you need to leave
>>
>>38733125

>you need to leave because you are not contributing to my hug box

This is probably the kinda shit that made your parents get divorced
>>
>>38733086
Why do you hate alcohol? Makes shitty social events 10x more bearable imo
>>
>>38733226
Tastes like shit and makes me depressed though
>>38733173
You need to leave because you're a fucking normalshit
>>
>>38732983
You can jump into a burning building you know....
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (276KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
276KB, 800x601px
>>38734321
>>38735523

>REEEEEEEEEE WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO MAKE EFFORT, WHY CANT EVERYONE DO IT FOR ME

Did those 3 screening babies you mentioned in your post include you OP?
>>
>>38733086
>open air
>no corners
>no shadows
Chad: the venue. Jesus Fuck, OP, that sounds awful.
>>
>>38735611
>MAKE EFFORT
GREAT IDEA WHY NOT STRIKE UP A CONVERSATION WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU??! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!?! You fucking idiot.
>>
>>38735764

You never know that until you actually talk to them. Plus it's not like you'll ever see any of them again so quit being such a pussy
>>
>>38735923
aight go drink another beer brah
>>
Why stop talking to your dad?
>>
Sounds like you just don't do well in social situations, period. Don't blame your dad for that.
>>
>>38732983
fuck off chad we all aren't as good with people as you
>>
>>38735764
How do you know they dont want to talk to you
>what could go wrong
The worst that could happen is having an akward comversation, no ones going to fucking say screw off kid
Ask them what hobbies they have, or what they do for a living, something to break the ice, but if you cant put in enough effort for that than you're beyond help
Its noone else fault that your stuck in this ani-social hole, and for the love of god try
>>
>>38736107
Thats bacis human interaction, holy shit how far gone are you
>>
>>38736114
>How do you know they don't want to talk to you
Because it's easy to fucking tell?!
>having an awkward conversation
Fuck that
>what hobbies they have, or what they do for a living, something to break the ice
I don't give a fuck, and neither do they
>you're beyond help
No shit
>>
>>38732741
Go hang out with your brothers since they at least like you enough to want you to come.
>>
>>38732741
>>38736088
>>338736104
Yeah OP why did you stop talking to your dad after the didivorce? Unless he was a total jackass, you should at leaat call him and talk every month or so
>>
>>38736175

Nah they clearly don't want to talk to the social master that is OP. They are well below his intellect so they don't even bother
>>
>>38735923

jus B urself braw
>>
>>38732983
>>38733173
>>38735611
>>38735923
>>38736114
>>38736143

All of you need to leave this board
>>
OP, listen to me VERY CAREFULLY. You must just be your awkward self. WHY? because that's all you can do.

Think about it. You can't just pull skills from your ass at any giving time. They must be earned through discipline and all that shiet.

In summary: stay awkward, you fat piece of shit

HOPE YOU HAD A-somewhat decent-TIME!!
>>
>>38735611
>REEEEEEEEEE WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO MAKE EFFORT, WHY CANT EVERYONE DO IT FOR ME
I don't want them to do it for me, I want them not to look at me weird for not wanting to talk to them and just wanting to be invisible
>>38735718
It was. It was awfully long too.
>>38736225
>>38736088
He has always been an asshole to me and beat me up for the smallest reasons as a kid. This one time I was 8 and he woke me up at like 11pm in the winter, told me to get my coat, took his bike and made me walk in front of him till we got to some dark forest, then he just left me there for half an hour. I tried finding my way back but failed obviously, so I cried for a few minutes and then decided to just go to sleep until sunrise.
>>38736104
I didn't blame him, his presence just made the whole thing a tad shittier
>>38736175
I did this for most of the dinner, but I also didn't want to be that asshole who just clings to them the whole time
>>38738638
I'm not even fat anon
>>
>>38739023
>I'm not even fat

STFU

you and your constant stream of lies!

this is why you're socially awkward, anon. keep lying to others, keep lying to yourself!
>>
File: 1501363020073.jpg (5KB, 251x44px) Image search: [Google]
1501363020073.jpg
5KB, 251x44px
>>38739107
>hey /r9k/ I'm having a bad day due to my autistic fear of crowds and social interactions
>you're fat lololol
>w-what I'm not even fat
>yeah you are, get bent you fat fuck
>>
>>38739312
You're getting it, anon. You're finally FUCKING getting it!

Proud of you, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Thinking of homemade orange juice helps me calm my nerves. Call it placebo all you want (I don't give a FUCK!) but it's get me through the day, and at the end of the day that's what matters

but if coon/jew/woman/shitskin kys
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.