[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with the retarded mods on this site? Some f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (303KB, 1105x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 1105x522px
What the fuck is with the retarded mods on this site?
Some fucker posts cp from a cellular network. Next thing they ban the ip without looking it up first.
So everyone who is a customer of this mobile isp can't phonepost anymore.
You appeal the ban and they just fucking deny the appeal.
With nothing to do I'm starting a competitive image board now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-lolbx6-5s
still love you guys tho
>>
File: 1489330716945.png (367KB, 589x582px) Image search: [Google]
1489330716945.png
367KB, 589x582px
Yupp same here.... shit is fucking annoying!
Especially in the area I work at im always banned because of a immature prick or some complete degenerate posting obscenities.
Owel... ci es la vi
>>
>Some fucker posts cp from a cellular network. Next thing they ban the ip without looking it up first. So everyone who is a customer of this mobile isp can't phonepost anymore.
They do it on purpose. The guy posting CP is using the cellular internet for ban evasion (resetting your mobile router gives you a new IP address), so the mods ban the IP range for a while. I remember the whole country of Finland was rangebanned once.
>>
If 4chan does range bans, then why have they been mysteriously unable to deal with the pedospammer on /tv/ or the barney/pony guy?
>>
>>38733439
Because rangebans aren't a real solution. They just do them in hopes that the ban evader finds something better to do with his time. The ban evader could just get a pre-paid sim card from an another ISP if he's any serious.
>>
>>38733439
Rangebans are temporary, they can effect thousands of people=potential lost ad revenue. But everyone uses ad block anyway, so...
>>
>>38732739
Get off of your phone then you fucking dumb nigger.
Buy a laptop or get an actually good VPN.
>>
>>38732739
>So everyone who is a customer of this mobile isp can't phonepost anymore.
>can't phonepost anymore.
based mods
>>
Imagine being so retarded you think posting illegal content on a mobile cellular network wont get you caught. All that shit is logged and he'll eventually be getting worse than a rangeban.
>>
>>38733502
Did Stanley need a break from you constantly deepthroating his tiny cock?
>>
which isp op?
Stop making shit up...
>>
>>38733887
Tele2 nl
ban will not expire and i can only re-appeal in 30 days..
>>
>>38732739
>can't phonepost anymore.
Sounds like mods are doing their jobs, phoneposters shouldn't post on 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>38732739
Just turn airplane mode on and off and it resets you.
>>
File: 1496885730928.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496885730928.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>phoneposting
>ever
>>
>>38732739
>get banned because of something someone else posts
>appeal ban
>send rude typical aust rage email like you would post here
>WTF MY BAN DIDN'T GET LIFTED
>fuck you mods you're all fucking faggots
>avade ban, which will probably get this IP locked out too
I was also part of that ban.
>get perma b& for something someone else posts
>appeal ban
>send polite reply laying out the situation, and calmly explain my side of it
>ban is lifted 2 hours later
Thank you based mods.
>>
>>38735417
>sucking mod cock
>sending mods nice messages
>not just changing your ip after sending them a fuck tonne of insults and copypasta
You sound like a poofter tbqh
>>
>>38735455
>being reasonable and not a total cunt
>simply saying "This was not me. I've gotten several temporary bans because of someone on /vg/, as well as 1 from someone from /b/. All of those have shown the board, and post that caused the banning. For this one it only says it's because I broke global rule 1. I pretty much only phone post, and the only board I use is /r9k/ if that helps"
Yup, I sucked that mod dick dry.
>>
>>38736049
You did but it's not surprising. You're a complete fucking beta lol. Just change your IP you faggot. Or don't you know how lmao
>>
File: IMG_4870.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>38735164
>>38735390
What do you faggots have against phoneposting? I just want to browse while laying on my side in bed.
>>
tap airplane mode on and off and clear cache and browsing history to clear your ban
>>
>>38732739

ask for your money back.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.