[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are the only guy from your high school class who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500742890219.jpg (127KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500742890219.jpg
127KB, 811x720px
>tfw you are the only guy from your high school class who never had a gf
>even that average fatso and a lazy loser with bad grades who dropped out managed to find one

I am not even short or ugly, I am just slightly autistic so I feel uncomfortable around strangers, I spent all my high school on studying and games and now that feel is hitting me hard.
>>
I know that feel OP. I was awkward and beta in high school. Kind of chubby, but beefed up slimmed out senior year, got asked by a girl and sperged out.

Now I'm college-fag and still trying to figure it out, but I can at least hold conversations with women. Still don't take physical contact or even compliments very well.

Easiest way to get better with strangers is asking questions. This gets you better at talking with minimal contribution to the conversation content wise. Curiosity is good, just don't pry into personal life.

You got this OP. A lot of strangers aren't as scary as you'd think. Hell, even start with people online.
>>
Join army like me
Be 8/10, pretty smart, average build, autistic as fuck, and never able to date women
Now they come to me and yeah it's pretty cool, wearing a uniform has it's props plus it's a comfy job
>>
>>38734185
Military service is not much of a thing here and I'm not well built for that
>>
>>38734247
Brah I was 5'10 150lbs only did 9 pushups 13 sit ups and ran a 22 minute 2 mile now I do 49 pushups 60 sit ups and a 14:45 2 mile in 3 months of joining, it's possible brah
>>
>>38734185
>>38734309
>implying some guy who avatarfags with anime girls would last in the army
lmao
>>
>>38734309
>5'10 150lbs
>brah
Get off this board you fucking normalfag.
Try being a 5'5" 98lb skele considering joining the military and tell me how long that will last.
>>
>>38734695
It's possible just do more pushups and sit ups, with your run start off slow then work up to fast by the end
>>
You're short, ugly or not fun to be around.
>>
>>38732707
>lazy loser with bad grades who dropped out

what was the first letter of his name?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.