[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /smelly/ here? >inb4 take a shower, faget. I take a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1501340398429s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501340398429s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Who /smelly/ here?

>inb4 take a shower, faget.

I take a shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. I use a nice perfume but can't remove my body odour. Still, if I come everybody move away or open a windows.
Any tips to handle this?
>>
Stop being fat or a shitskin
>>
>>38732682
"Everyday" does not mean the same thing as "every day". Learn English.

Also are you sure someone as ignorant as you even knows how to shower? Do you use soap?
>>
>>38732727
I'm not both.
>>
>>38732772
>"Everyday" does not mean the same thing as "every day". Learn English.
yes it does
>>
Do you use soap? How many times do you lather?
Most fucking important, how often do you wash your towel?
>>
This happened to me a year ago. Sitting on office or bus chairs would cause my thighs/ass (cheeks, not hole) to smell. Saw a doctor and they were useless.

I remembered that this happened years before when I couldn't afford to eat much. A year ago I was restricting my eating voluntarily so I checked some anorexia forums and apparently they can experience bad odours.

If you're not eating much, that might be it.

If not, you might be shit out of luck. In my search for answers I found that some people are just incurable.

In the UK a brand called Radox advertise a shower gel that gives off a nice scent for 12 hours. I started using it once my issue was dealt with but I wish I had it at the time as it does last a long time. Also, try conditioning your clothes and using in-wash scent boosters to help maintain lasting scent.
>>
>>38732792
>My every day routine is sucking cock
>>
>>38732793
I use a shower gel and do not dry with a towel but a dryer.
>>
>>38732939
eh seems like an inconsequential difference. are you an english major or something?
>>
>>38732792
You fucking flunky.

"everyday" is an adjective. It's a word used to describe another word. It is not the same thing as saying "every day". "every day" mean every day. "everyday" is a thing like a jacket or a curriculum. Nigger ass retard.
>>
>>38732969
No, I don't even correct people who make grammar mistakes. I was just demonstrating that the other anon was technically correct.
>>
>>38733254
>cares this much about something so insignificant
lol what exactly is your issue
>>
If I really want to not stink I take a bath and then shower off.
>>
>>38733327
The entire world is just devolving back into apedom and taking pride in doing so, I might add. Then you ask why someone has problem with it? You piece of shit. Son of a used-up street whore.

Why don't you go look at asses? Asses are great, aren't they? The bigger the better, right? you nigger.
>>
File: bce.jpg (25KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
25KB, 608x402px
>>38732682
Either you're not cleaning yourself properly or you're a defective human and should kill yourself desu.

Few things anger me more than being out doing my business when some beta skulks past me smelling of sweat and filth. It's not fucking hard to use soap and wear deodorant + cologne, you cretin.
>>
>>38733420
jeez you seem like a genuinely shit person to associate with. Leave this website for a fucking week and you'll see how idiotic you sound.
>>
>>38733420
Jesus christ you care way too much about a fucking grammatical mistake.
>>
>>38732682
>can't remove my body odour
then you have no idea what body odor is. literally use soap next time, and actually scrub yourself. fuck off retard. use antiperspirant if you sweat too much.
>>
>>38733455
What does this stupid post even mean? I'll get a sanitation worker to translate your ebonics later.
>>
>>38733420
>being this indoctrinated by /pol/
>>
>>38733522
>can't understand simple English
why am i not surprised
>>
>>38732682
Listen autist all you have to do after putting on shampoo is Scrub the FUCK out of your smelly areas HARD and it will fix itself also put on deodorant after the shower.
>>
Perhaps diet? Do you eat lots of spices, red meat and/or dairy? Id recommend cutting back on those and drinking more water.
>>
>>38732682
Change your clothes. Change your bed sheets. Do the laundry. Wash all of your jizz encrusted shit. Wipe down your desk, chair, keyboard, mouse, every surface, with soap and water. Throw out the moldy pizza boxes, chip bags, drink cans. Look in your moms closet for the vacuum and clean the floor. You wash your body but how often do you clean the filth you stew in? Showering is pointless unless you do all this too.
>>
>>38732682
best advice i can give that helps is eating a proper and healthy diet for your body.
that means finding out what you're lacking, what you specifically need more or less of, and in proper quantities.
runner up advice is exercise a bit. doesn't have to be a /fit/-tier multilayered workout but something like yoga or a small treadmill jog should do it. your goal is a bit of cardio which somehow magically makes your whole body better overall. i just hop on a spin bike and play a game while i do a zero resistance 15 minute peddle.
secondary runner up advice is get an hour straight of sunlight a day. shit makes your skin produce certain chemicals that helps your entire body.
this all helps maintain a healthy body chemistry and this shit shows physically in how your skin/hair look and how your breath, base neutral body, and sweat smell like.
ex: i had to eat more overall but with far less greens and more fruit and meat before i actually stopped smelling like actual urine when i sweat. odd upside was my muscle mass and skin health vastly increased despite living the same general lifestyle and my balding halted when nothing else worked.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.