[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw black >tfw /r9k/ hate blacks >tfw every day I stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1485044896945.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485044896945.png
177KB, 367x321px
>tfw black
>tfw /r9k/ hate blacks
>tfw every day I stay on this board my self esteem gets lower and lower since I have nowhere else to go

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS WHY DO I EVEN CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS PLACE'S ACCEPTANCE
>>
>>38732126
/r9k/ is actually Alt-left. All racist Alt-right manbabies go to the concentration camp.
>>
robots don't hate blacks, stinky escaped polacks propagandist machines disguising as robots hate blacks
>>
>>38732139
Is Alt-left about being racist?
I thought it was just class conscious leftism
>>
>>38732126
Robots don't hate black.
Unless you are a normie, a faggot or a "fembot", then yeah kys.
>>
>>38732126
>shits up board with racebait
>attention whore with said race bait so OC doesn't get attention it deserves
>"why you hate us"
>>
>>38732126
Get out while you can. These people are pathetic and use this space as a way to feel superior. You have so much more perspective and empathy to offer than any of these brats.

Find a positive group of friends, and work to escape the 4chan mentality of "feelings and vulnerability are for pussies". If you need some nice people to hang out with, get discord and drop me your username so I can add you to a group.

I'm in the same boat you are, but we can make it out. We still have potential.
>>
>>38732126
You fucking idiot OP, you allow the opinions of other betas to bring you down. This is why you will not go anywhere in life.
>>
Just use a fucking filter, add "nigger/blacked/aryan/coalburner/white race" etc and boom the triggers are as good as gone.
>>
>tfw black
Stopped reading there, shit anon now you're about to get all kinds of shit about how inferior you are
>>
>>38732153
I get that a lot of us are load and stinky and everything but I'm not I just want people to like me
I'm a huge nerd/robot and I have no friends in real life this place is the only site where I feel like I can relate to the other users. But when I see people talking about how much they hate me I remember that I have no real place to belong.

>>38732139
Not too sure what alt-left actually is

>>38732190
I'm neither of those

>>38732192
How is it racebait? This is a board to talk about feels and this is something that really bothers me for some reason. I don't want to attention whore, I just don't want to feel hated.

>>38732201
I know this I just wish I wasn't pathetic enough to let it bother me

>>38732204
I'm going to do this. Thank you anon this might actually work
>>
File: 1483219858988.png (9KB, 379x697px) Image search: [Google]
1483219858988.png
9KB, 379x697px
Who let the coon out of its cage again?
>>
>>38732126
day of the rope, stupid nigger
>>
>>38732126
I don't hate blacks. They are ok.
I hate niggers. Don't be a nigger.
>>
>>38732216
>I'm neither of those
I was about to pull the trigger anon. You're clean.
Robots don't give a fk about your race, only /pol/ faggots. Just don't mention you are black of it bothers you that much.
I am a sandnigger but i don't yell it in every post.
>>
>>38732178
No, it specifically is not which is why /pol/ manbabies go to the Juche Korea concentration camp.
>>
>>38732216
>I'm going to do this. Thank you anon this might actually work

The majority of the time I spent posting on 4chan I didn't use filters for years, only since a few months ago I started to take the time to set up a looooong list. The downside is having to do it every time I open the browser and leave it up, but since the disgusting embarassing trap/white/women/fetish related shit is hidden and I'm not posting in those threads, I don't have to really worry as much about having anything to hide. And the threads I do want to post in are at the top, and the boards I don't give a shit about are hidden too. Once you get the hang of it you won't want to go back to reading endless shitposts about the same tired things day after day. It's not a matter of being emotionally weak, your mind just doesn't need to be consumed by stupid bullshit.
>>
Blackbots are the ultimate robots.
not even r9k accepts them.
literally destined to a life of self hate and isolation with no hope.
>>
/r9k/ hates niggers, not regular ol' black folk
>>
File: 1487800398464.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487800398464.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>>38732421
>tfw can't figure out how to make the filters work

teach me please anon

also, thanks for not being mean guys, I feel a little better now

I might seem like a manbaby but it really does hurt to see the people you relate to hate you as well.
>>
>>38732216
>"How is it racebait"
Meanwhile in another thread
>"how's your oneitis enjoying the BBC whiteboi?"
>>
>>38732417
So what would be Alt left then? Mainstream left care about racism feminism and lgbt, a small minority cares about class, what's left to care about for the alt left then? Only about wanting to oppress people? But what would make them different from alt right? Oh, maybe the alt left is about ableism?
>>
>>38732481
I actually haven't figured most of it out myself, I just know if you post for example:
>circumcise*
It filters both circumcise and circumcised as opposed to just the former. I didn't need to fuck with them any more than that but I know there is a way to filter all tripfags too.
>>
>>38732543
Nevermind anon I figured it out, thanks for the help

>>38732534
I don't care enough to argue with people on the internet and racebait. It's stupid

Thanks for giving me more filter ideas though
>>
>>38732139
More like they run the concentration camp. Enjoy your helicopter ride fag. Youll be happy to know its free.
>>
>>38732126
>>tfw black
>>tfw /r9k/ hate blacks
>>tfw every day I stay on this board my self esteem gets lower and lower since I have nowhere else to go
>
>I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS WHY DO I EVEN CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS PLACE'S ACCEPTANCE
what's wrong with /r/nba?
>>
>>38732534
You think its blacks making those threads?
>>
it's the stupid black vs white cuck threads we hate mostly. it's fine that you are a black retard. congratulations.
>>
>>38732574
I don't like basketball
>>
you can leave, but leave your thicc black girls behind. we'll take real good care of them.
>>
>>38732623
>>>38732574(You)
>I don't like basketball
how about "get out" or madea movies? black people like that, right? go talk about that on /r/movies.
>>
>>38732126
I don't give a fuck how many liberal PSYOPs are in place on this site. No cunt here will change my mind on niggers.
Until you blacks stop acting entitled and like a bunch of niggers, you will always be a worldly hated race of chimps.
>>
>>38732416
hello fellow sandnigger
thought i was the only one
>>
File: a6f.gif (981KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
a6f.gif
981KB, 500x255px
>>38732565
Fascist manbaby detected. Go back to >>>>/pol/ with your hatred and racism.
>>
>tfw too white for black people
>Tfw too black for white people
>Tfw small dick
>Tfw not into sports
>Tfw fat for as long as you can remember
>Tfw not into anime enough to be a weeb
>Tfw not into vidya
>Tfw shitty retail job
>Tfw *all* free time is spent eating junk, watching/reading pointless geopolitics articles, podcasts, masturbating or browsing the internet for things to slightly chuckle at
>Tfw no gf
>Ever
>Tfw "ill help u lose ur viriginity bro"
>Tfw inept & inadequate at most things
>Tfw you wake up everyday disgusted with yourself and not looking forward to the rest of the day at all
>Tfw jealous of normies
>Tfw always broke between bills & fast food
>Tfw rinse and repeat for years and years
>>
>>38732678
>I don't give a fuck how many liberal PSYOPs are in place on this site. No cunt here will change my mind on niggers.
>Until you blacks stop acting entitled and like a bunch of niggers, you will always be a worldly hated race of chimps.
there are some small-dicked social retard black nerds here on /r9k/. they don't have the swagger to chimp out.
>>
>>38732800
>>tfw too white for black people
>>Tfw too black for white people
are mixed or something?
>>
>>38732126
OP, take comfort in this word: nigger.
>:)
>>
>>38732139
>Alt-right manbabies
>/pol/ manbabies
>Fascist manbaby detected. Go back to >>>>/pol/ with your hatred and racism.

I thought /pol/ were supposed to be "edgy contrarians", why are you taking up the position of the mainstream? You just look like a dork, it's not even funny. Do you browse /leftypol/ too? I can't imagine someone so narcissistic and spiteful of the community they post in that they would make posts like yours.
>>
>>38732813
nah he's probably too civilized to associate with niggers but being black alone is too much for some whites. stuck in the middle
>>
>>38732813
Personality and demeanor wise.
>>38732889
This for the most part. I'm definitely black and I follow black culture enough to turn off white people, but being objective and actually making sense turns off most black people.
>>
>giving a shit about race
>not being an awesome person for your own sake and just laughing your ass off at how shitty and pathetic most of this board is

Doing it wrong my monkey jigaboo friend
>>
>>38732943
>Personality and demeanor wise.
> I follow black culture enough to turn off white people
Bullshit. The Jews have made black culture completely mainstream to whites. They adore it. There are white people everywhere who will talk to you about whatever hippity hoppity rapper or big thick assed black girl singer is up to.
>>
>>38732885
So because most people aren't racist (which is a lie) you think people should be racist?
>>
>>38732970
It's hard to do so when on a daily basis you're reminded of your inferiority and it's always constantly looming in the back of your head
>>38732943
What do do you mean by black """culture"""?
>>
>>38733024
>What do do you mean by black """culture"""?
he reads looting and rioting monthly.
>>
>>38733019
>So because most people aren't racist (which is a lie)

This is objectively true, are you retarded or are you just delusional? On what planet are you living on? I don't even know how to substantiate an argument in reply to this; you effectively just told me that gravity isn't real, or people secretly burrow underground to work every day and cars don't really have drivers.

>so because x you think people should be racist

Where was this implied? I simply said that you are being an edgy contrarian wrong - the majority opinion is the exact same one you are holding. Where are the fascist governments? Where are the mandated "whiteness" departments in every business, corporation and university? Where are "whiteness directors" hired exclusively based on "whiteness" education based on papers about "whiteness and the importance of erasing black culture or 'historical racism'"?

Where is my benefits package for attending school while white? Where is my public media outlet for blogs about racism against me? Where is my massive, interconnected network of professional journalists who would immediately contact me if I made a fake racist rape allegation based on zero evidence, and where would their silence be when it comes out that I faked it?

You are playing a losing game, and your position is so absurd it convinces me that you are either hopelessly delusional or pathologically motivated to be "that guy" in every single community you are a part of, whether at school, work, or even among your own friends.
>>
everyone on this site hates eachother, normies hate pathetic virgin weebs; virgin weebs hate normies; blacks hate whites; whites hate blacks; girls hate boys; boys hate girls. I could go on ad infinitum
>>
>>38733156
+
you're on a site filled with losers. the only thing that makes people here feel good about themselves is by subjugating others.
>>
>>38732217
>pepe + moonman combo

>>>/pol/
>>
most people on r9k don't give a shit about your race
also both /pol/ fags and disgusting commies need to neck themselves swiftly
>>
File: IMG_6629.png (3KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6629.png
3KB, 274x242px
>>38732126
I'm black too anon, not all robots are like that, but for the ones who are, give em the finger and keep scrolling. Robots come in all shapes, sizes and colors. All are welcome on this Malaysian dog fighting board. Poo in looks and Spics get shit as well. Hell, we all get shit. Just gotta brush it off, or don't let it bother you at all. Keep that head up ma boi.
>>
File: Untitled.png (182KB, 270x282px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
182KB, 270x282px
I don't hate blacks, I hate feral niggers and race mixers.
>>
File: 1489878951339.jpg (851KB, 1431x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1489878951339.jpg
851KB, 1431x1653px
>>38733607
Thanks for the advice my dude

you're a good guy. Bear the knowledge that you made my day
>>
>>38733855
>>>38733607
>Thanks for the advice my dude
>
>you're a good guy. Bear the knowledge that you made my day
we are all retard brothers in all shapes, sizes and colors. we need to have a big party that serves jonestown kool-aid.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.