[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do stoners not mention the cost of weed? How do stoners have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4128.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4128.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
Why do stoners not mention the cost of weed? How do stoners have tons of weed? I mean dude it's fucking TEN dollars for a tiny useless pinch of weed and it's like 50-60 for a small handful literally enough to smoke in one day easy alone.

What are these faggots doing just spending every dime they make working on pot? Probably since they're always broke. I can't believe this shit costs that much as a medical patient who has to spend 10-15 just to smoke a few drags it's getting pretty fucking rediculous.
>>
You want mid. High grade weed is more expensive.

You can get a quarter of mid for 25. Which is like 7 grams. Roughly 12 blunts

Tneet stoner
>>
have you ever smoked weed before?? if youre buying an 1/8 (which costs like $45 where im from) that shit will last you a while if you dont have a high tolerance. the longer you smoke weed the higher your tolence is but i'd say for the average person an 1/8 will last AT LEAST a week if youre smoking every day
>>
Don't smoke that much at a time. I just take some to help me sleep, and a gram can last me a week if I do it right
>>
>>38731232
nigger what, are you trying to smoke bud without grinding it or something? please be real
>>
>>38731232
>>38731273

>Paying this much for weed

wew lad when I used to smoke I used to pay eighths of dank weed for $20 or less. dumb stoners hahahahah
>>
File: 2323342342.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2323342342.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>38731282

>i'd say for the average person an 1/8 will last AT LEAST a week if youre smoking every day

t. baby lungs
>>
>>38731232
They steal shit to fund their addictions. Have you ever been around degenerate druggies before? They're the scum of the earth.
>>
It was YEARS before I got hooked up with someone who actually weighs their shit before they sell it. Everyone else pinched as much as possible, for the longest time I was buying little more than an 8th for $40. You just have to get lucky enough to find an honest dealer who values your business more than making as much as possible from one transaction.
>>
only the people who smoke wax can't get high off flowers anymore and are certified drug addicts, feel sorry for them.

an 8th of highgrade will last me almost a week, it doesn't take much.
weed is an inconsistent narcotic though. even nugs off of the same plant will vary in density and potency.

the best weed is dense because it lasts longer. sometimes you get really good shit that is too leafy and not substantial.
>>
>>38731273
Well where I live it's 10 a gram for mid and 15 for good shit

This is fucking rediculous I break literally hundreds of laws to just have like a tiny pinch bowlful of weed every day
>>
>>38731282
Nigga you crazy even if I smoke half a gram at a time that's like 2 days worth of smoke

>>38731293
Must be nice I have to take weed for insomnia, stomach problems, stress, anxiety, depression, and ptsd I need multiple smokes a day or my sickness gets unbearable
>>
>>38731409
No I get an honest gram but Jesus Christ it's still 10 bucks weed should be like 60 for a half ounce and 100 or so for an ounce and like 140 for decent stuff at most it's 200 an ounce for mid

>>38731515
Have you tried blunts nigger? It's a gram of weed in your lungs in like 5-10 minutes and that's a gram in just one session. I mean I can get blazed off a .5 and usually just do that but still.
>>
File: 1500275030558.jpg (29KB, 511x515px) Image search: [Google]
1500275030558.jpg
29KB, 511x515px
>he doesn't rob dealers for their stash
>>
Ya you gotta find a good dealer that sucks at dealing because he doesn't like making excess profit.
>>
>>38732035
Even if I did that shit would be gone in a few days and I'd be back to square 1

I just want to grow
>>
>>38732013

>A gram is too much for him

underage b&
>>
>>38732063
What? I said smoking a gram feels good I'm just too poor

A good smoke sesh for me if I was alone and didn't have to worry about talking to people would probably be 2.5 grams
>>
>>38732013
>60 for a half ounce

That's what I pay so you really do just gotta find somebody who would rather have consistent income than just enough to pay for some overpriced jeans that week.
>>
File: dude.png (393KB, 592x508px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
393KB, 592x508px
>>38731232
>buying weed
>not growing your own
>>
>>38732103
It depends on where you live I live in upstate ny so combine the country and woods with the most expensive state and you have weed that costs more than gold pound for pound

>>38732170
I wish I didn't have fucking neighbors
>>
>>38732198
I hear they grow a lot in Vermont if you could be bothered to move.
>>
I smoke a bowl of 0.1 and get supper high. Like I am going crazy int the head I see closed eye vissuals, my heart keeps skipping beats. And I am not new to pot, but it never killed me like this before, I used to be able to chainsmoke bongs all day and have a good time. WTF happened
>>
>>38732233
I only really want to live in or something if it wasn't so god damn fucking expensive
>>
>>38732257
your dealer is probably mixing it up with some other shit to make more profit
>>
>>38732257
I'm like this with speed anon I used to never feel anything off high grade stimulants now I drink a cup of coffee and I feel like I have psychosis for 12 hours and beat my dick until it hurts
>>
>>38732396
How is it making a profit if it's getting him fucked up off a dollars worth lmao

Even if it was it can only be laced with fentanyl or meth and the first one would just make you sleep
>>
>>38731232
grow it you pussy
>>
>>38732443
Nigga it's still like 500 bucks for lights and electricity
>>
>>38732460
I worked out my costs (including cost of equipment and electricity) to be around 0.14 (Sterling) per gram plus labour, so it's definitely a lot more cost effective than buying. If you do it right, you can end up with a shit ton of weight per plant.
>>
>>38732670
Yeah but if you grow a beast plant it'll stink like fucking crazy
>>
File: 1497520181966.jpg (16KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497520181966.jpg
16KB, 600x583px
>>38731232
god americans not using metric units is pure cancer. i puked reading trough this thread.
>>
>>38732776
drugs are the only time we actually do use the metric system.
>>
I trade virtual video game items to pay for my weed

Step up famalam
>>
vape it to get the most out of it

if you complain about going through an eighth in a day but only smoke blunts you're just a retard
>>
>Buy $60 of weed
>not even 1 days work
>lasts for 2 weeks
>>
>>38733084
Teach me? What game?
>>
>>38733172
CSGO.

You need a lot of initial money to get into it nowadays, few grand at least. I started with 400 bucks like 2 years ago. Not worth it anymore unless you're established and have a lot of contacts.
>>
>>38733084
I make about 100 dollars a week selling os runescape gold
>>
>>38731273
>7 grams
>12 blunts
Nobody listen to captain pinner over here
>>
>spending earned money on degenerate consumables
If you want the ultimate high I know how to get it.
kys___
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.