[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you look up your childhood bullies to see where they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>tfw you look up your childhood bullies to see where they are in life now
>tfw they're all far more successful and happier than you
>tfw you realize once and for all that the "you'll be your bullies' boss" was 100% bullshit
>tfw there's no justice in this world
>>
>>38730757
Socially developed people that were never put down became socially succesful.
>W E W L A D
>E
>W
>L
>A
>D
>>
File: 1483292621542.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483292621542.png
127KB, 601x508px
>one of my bullies is actually a low iq thug currently doing time for attacking an elderly woman
>probably isn't a virgin like me though
>>
>>38730757
>tfw you realize once and for all that the "you'll be your bullies' boss" was 100% bullshit
this is all bullshit because the normies want you to believe that so that you don't off yourself early, otherwise they can't exploit you
>>
>>38730757
Sorry buddy you were lied to. Your bullies were at the top of the ladder always They fed you lies like 'it gets better' or there is justice coming in order to keep you down where you are.
>>
File: lewd1.png (38KB, 235x273px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1.png
38KB, 235x273px
>>38730757
>you'll be your bullies boss was 100% bullshit

yeah but now i'm my bullies boyfriend
>>
File: 1501262618621.jpg (548KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
1501262618621.jpg
548KB, 1200x919px
It's never too late for a rampage anon
>>
>>38730757
>tfw you look up your childhood bullies to see where they are in life now
>tfw you grew up in a backwards hick town
>tfw 95% of them never left my hometown (including bullies) and now are they're either methheads and/or have at least 3 kids living in government housing
>tfw every time i go back to my hometown I always meet at least one person from high school, and they can easily tell I'm doing much better than them.

Feels fucking good man, but there wasn't a single day go past while attending my hick highschool that I didn't seriously consider suicide 2bh senpai.
>>
one of the douchebags I knew in school started a gofundme to travel the world
>>
>>38730920
lucky you. i grew up in a rich suburb. all of my bullies are engineers, medical students, and more. they've long moved out of their parents house and have tons of friends. meanwhile i'm working a wagecuck job due to depression and anxiety, still living with my parents, and have no friends. i guess this is proof that karma doesn't exist
>>
>>38730979
I guess we all face different challenges in life, for me it was making sure i ran home from school everyday so i wouldn't get decked along the way, but at the same time the bar to look better than everyone else was set very low. Your problem was probably the fact that successful parents usually raise successful kids.
>>
>>38730757
>>38730823
you don't understand. "you'll be your bullies' boss" and "it gets better" IS true, but for normies only. It was never meant for robots and the like. Its something normies say to each other when they pretend they have problems, and to feel good by giving support to each other.
>"Omg Stacy and Kelly haven't texted me since this morning! I'll prove those BULLIES I'll be better than them one day!"
>"Omg my parents won't let me go to Chad's party! My life sucks! I'm so depressed! But... they say it gets better..."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.