[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw european >tfw i saw a qt girl with a nigger bf what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>tfw european
>tfw i saw a qt girl with a nigger bf
what

i used to saw niggers with fatties and single mother but that young nigger was with a qt gf

im so sad
>>
All fucking niggers and coalburners must fucking hang.
>>
>>38730420
Fuck off I don't have a girlfriend either you pasty schoolshooting fuck.
>>
>>38730476
You have to realize Europeans are not used to see disgusting shit such as interracial couples on daily basis, my amerishart friend.
>>
File: IMG_2247.jpg (97KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2247.jpg
97KB, 720x540px
>>38730506
i think you mean *consensual* interracial relationships you eurofuck
>>
>>38730618
Coon/nigger apologist/cuckold detected.

I can forget and forgive subhuman negros who fuck fatties or uggos but qt white women belong to white men. In Poland they'd lynch you for trying to talk to a qt girl if you're a shitskin.
>>
The black guy with fat white girl meme is so early 2000's. Attractive black guy can get an attractive white woman.
>>
>>38730420
Now you know how americans feel g
>>
>>38730476
The media constantly shills you as alpha chads. If you dont have a gf that means you dont interact with people. I know lota of people but still >nogfever i know if i was black i wouldve lost mine virginity LONG ago with my stats. Its not even fucking funny. Reeeeee
>>
>>38730506
Ah you're right, didn't read that you were in Europe. Carry on then.

>>38730855
I interact with many people anon but girls from every race still ignore me. Being black is fucking weird, if you don't look like a 6'2 alpha Tyrone you only get complete disrespect and girls will go out of their way to mock you if you try to get with them.
>>
>>38730931
I think that has more to do with the fact that you're a insecure loser than being black
>>
>>38731042
>just be confident bro, girls love confidence xD
girls dont give a fuck if a guy is insecure, if he is handsome they will fuck with him
>>
>>38731081
im not saying that it's easy being confident. but confidence is really all that matters.
>>
>>38731042
I am very confident, but please keep making assumptions. Some guys are just fucked regardless of what they do. I also criticize myself much more harshly than you could fathom.
>>
honestly, blacks are so hated, i'm starting to think women are going to them out of sympathy.

black people are shit on 24/7, even by other blacks, i can't think of a more oppressed people, like actually oppressed.
same thing happening with muslims. white women are fucking them.

you guys need to curb your hatred, it's not working as intended.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.