[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a gf >she breaks up with me after I try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0237.jpg (47KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
47KB, 886x886px
>finally get a gf
>she breaks up with me after I try to kiss her and she see I have black hairy tounge

Why is life so unfair bros
>>
>>38730310
>I have black hairy tounge
Show it
>>
File: IMG_0294.png (435KB, 512x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.png
435KB, 512x392px
>>38730379

Don't have a camera but it looks like this. I don't know how to get rid of it
>>
>>38730441
Holy Shit.
Have you consulted a doctor already? That shit looks nasty
>>
>>38730441
>2017
>don't have a camera
>>
>>38730441
just remove your tongue, holy shit that is objectively the only right move here.

pastthepointofnoreturn.jpg
>>
>>38730977
>2017
>everyone is supposed to have all this technology that everyone just expects you to have
you Jews do realize that you're going down a slippery slope with this bullshit, right?
>>
>>38731036
don't you have a phone with a camera? also, fuck off with the jew shit, it's cringy.
>>
She checked out your tongue before you kissed her?
Strangely, I don't believe you.
>>
>>38730441
So fucking disgusting you're better off with no tongue
>>
>>38731092
oh i forgot:
>it's 2017
>everyone is supposed to have a smart phone

you need a new gadget every decade now and the new gadget is 300% more expensive than the last.
so is it really cringy? you're being fucked over man, how do you not see it? people are delusional these days.
>>
>>38730441
>>38730310
>>38730379
How the fuck does this effect your taste?
>>
File: 1500376747642.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500376747642.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
"A black hairy tongue is caused by too much bacteria or yeast growth in the mouth. The bacteria build up on tiny rounded projections called papillae. These lie along the surface of the tongue. Instead of shedding as they normally do, the papillae start to grow and lengthen, creating hair-like projections"

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH YOU DISGUSTING CUNT.
How fucking many days have you gone without brushing your teeth or tongue?
>>
>>38731264
Or eat some hot food so you scorch the fucking top layer of your tongue off.
I bet you're a disgusting poo in loo you fucking Pajeet smelly hairy fuckface.

Godamn India should just be nuked already.
>>
>>38730310
Drink a bit of lemon or vinegar everyday
>>
>>38731313
>Eat some hot food so you scorch your tongue
Why are you so fucking stupid?
The entire point of my post was to highlight he could have completely avoided this by brushing.

Tbh I don't even think he has to brush regularly to avoid this. He's probably gone like months without brushing his teeth.
>>
Every day I'm finding more reasons for a robot to exist.
>>
>>38731228

It tastes like what ever I ate before. It's like a natural flavour pouch
>>
>>38732904
that isn't a good thing. you want food to taste distinctly from one another.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.