[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just talk to her bro, trust us, just be confident Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CSsKv6zWsAANAvy.jpg (80KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
CSsKv6zWsAANAvy.jpg
80KB, 600x583px
>Just talk to her bro, trust us, just be confident

Will you listen?
>>
Don't know a lot about american football but they look more like fuckboys than players, surely they're too skinny? and what are those bands around their arms for?
>>
>>38730241
>what are those bands around their arms for?

Anti-rape bracelets?
>>
>>38730241
Only guys who should weigh over 300 pounds are lineman or Defensive tackles.
These guys look like they could be linebackers they're cut not skinny.
And the pic is of a college team so they must be decent.
>>
>>38730201
>nowhere near that height
>nowhere near that muscle
>nowhere near those looks
>>
>>38730201
>punter
>placekicker
>placekick holder
>>
>>38731497
Jersey numbers in the 80s are usually reserved for wide receivers
>>
File: 1501258636573.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501258636573.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>>38730277
i almost spit out my shit, get a you,dubchad
>>
>>38731578
That's only in professional football, these guys are college players, so their numbers don't mean anything
>>
>>38730201
When I look at genetically perfect specimens like these I curse my prole parents for managing to reproduce.
>>
>>38730201
>say yes
>she rejects me
>cry to Chad
>Chad has a sad look on his face and forces her to go out with me
Th-thanks Chad...
>>
>>38732675
It's like that in college too. These guys are probably WR's/TE's
>>
>>38732725
Used to have a chad classmate like that. He was always trying to help the other guys out, and basically forced me to go to the club once or twice to get laid. It was very awkward for both me and the girls involved, and eventually I just told him not gonna work. We later went to the same uni and he had an adjacent dorm, but I told him life was awesome and I'd fixed my girl problems just to make sure he wouldn't try to help.
>>
>>38732783
>but I told him life was awesome and I'd fixed my girl problems just to make sure he wouldn't try to help.
Do you ever regret this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.