[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an attractive male, I want to say. Having all the girls won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499906375951.jpg (74KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1499906375951.jpg
74KB, 500x519px
As an attractive male, I want to say.
Having all the girls won't ever make you happy. Having that dream girl won't make you happy. Be happy without depending on a girlfriend
>>
SHE IS EATING PUSSY
>>
hey OP, nice loaded platitude.

too bad people laugh at you if you actually unironically say shit like that.
you can say something a billion times and mean in it really hard but people will still refuse to believe it, like how they refuse to believe a man can be content without intercourse.
>>
>>38729759
As long as you actually have something in common with said girl and connect well, you would obviously be more happy.
That said, independence can be great. But I'm alone 100% of the time and it's taking its toll. Going to get a pet someday
>>
Depending on companionship for happiness is just gonna lead you to depression. It's nice to have a shoulder to lean on and be intimate though but you need more than one outlet for happiness.
>>
You Chad normie don't understand how happiness works. You're unhappy until you get what you want, then time passes until you want more things and become unhappy again.
It's how humans work.
>>
>>38729809
OP has a point though. Having a gf will fulfill companionship necessities, but it won't guarantee your happiness.
Happiness is found from within. And often times, happiness is best found through introspective self fulfillment. Relying on others for happiness is a massive risk as people won't always be there for you.
>>
As a robot who acquired a practice gf for a few months, you're full of shit. It was fucking great, improved my life tenfold.
>that social validation
>that feeling of being good enough
>that intimacy
>that fucking intimacy
I didn't lose my virginity, but it was still pretty great.
>>
I can't agree with OP more, my first (and only) relationship failed because I put all my happiness in some girl and became so dependent that it drove her away. I have been single for 4 years now, learned to find my own satisfaction, and I've never been happier. If a girl were to come into my life and fit into it I wouldn't mind, but as of now I'm in no rush.
>>
>>38729759
what's that food she's eating, I want to stick my dick in it
>>
>>38731118
That's literally a vagina photoshoped on some beef. Literally roastie.
>>
>>38729943
so you can't rely on family? your platitude is filled full of holes if you break it down. in other words, stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>38731118
pretty sure that's cow vag
some asians like to eat random stuff like sharks or snakes thinking it promotes health
>>
>>38730034
This shit right here.
Humans do not get HAPPY, happy is 20 seconds before you want the next fucking thing.

You need a women who is on your side and willing to stay there, to basically just feel adequate and willling to face the next challenge.

As she needs the attention and admiration of males, even if she is loath as fuck to admit that.
Problem is, she can gets that need fulfilled for free and has a gigglefits that we are required to make ourself into clowns for it.
>>
File: A16.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
A16.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
Suck a cock dick head,

pic related.
>>
>>38729759
Yeah sure. Guess what never having any female attention pointed towards you. Having the dream girl would make me happy. I have evrything else. Just not a girl
>>
I agree, only boyfriends make me happy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.