[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here like mr robot? I'm going through it again, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5617.png (14KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5617.png
14KB, 250x138px
anyone here like mr robot? I'm going through it again, and I'm really enjoying seeing shit I missed/have entirely forgotten about from my first watch through
>>
>>38729100
I've actually started using Linux because of the show. I find it gave me a good incentive to try those basic Linux wargames.

I'm hoping the third season will strip back a bit and be more like the first; focus on Elliot, his struggles with his relationships, more time behind a terminal, and less artsy scenes that move in an entirely different direction than I thought the show was gonna take.
>>
>>38729100
you are a 15 year old kid with an iq of 95 hahahahaha please kill yourself and get off this board
>>
>hurr durr depressed loner always on his pc
>but also has tons of sex and drugs lmao

How to break the immersion from the very first episode
>>
>>38729270
Lmao you are an unskilled loser, where as he is a cyber security engineer. YOU, weren't supposed to relate
>>
>>38729100
Its a half-baked "dark and mysterious" waste of time that when its not directly ripping off Fight Club, its nothing but DUDE MORPHINE LMAO and l337 haxxor cliches
>>
>>38729388
>l337 haxxor cliches
have you

like at all

in any way shape or form

even a little tiny bit

looked into the hacks any of the characters perform?

they are entirely legit, every single fucking one
>>
File: 1449787751967.jpg (762KB, 1958x2937px) Image search: [Google]
1449787751967.jpg
762KB, 1958x2937px
>>38729412
>have you

>like at all

>in any way shape or form

>even a little tiny bit
>>
>>38729451
Hey dude wassup
>>
>>38729412
could you be any more obvious that you are from reddit
>>
>>38730126
Yeah i mean I could give you my username

But I mean it would defeat the point of you guessing that I do in fact use the worlds 9th most popular website and you wouldn't appear so cool and edgy
>>
>>38729412
>>38730126
>>38730146
how did he find out you are from reddit. I'm an idiot so those 6 sentences tell me shit and I don't really reddit much. but how?
>>
>>38730668
not

sure

what

tipped him

off
>>
>>38730715
the structure of his response?
is that how reddit people talk?
>>
I watched the first season and was surprised how much I could relate to elliot. Then all of a sudden he has girls wanting his dick, access to drugs, has friends, all while being a drug addict loser.
It's a normie's view of what a robots lifestyle is like. It's not authentic, and just panders our lifestyle as something desirable to normies.
>normie friend recommended it to me saying I would be able to relate to it
>>
>>38730791
except him having sex once or twice isn't the focus of the damn show, your robot mind just blows it out of proportion in a fit of jealousy
t. he's not a robot he's a schizophrenic
>>
>>38730818
>him having sex is the point of the show
Did I say it was?
>>
>>38730668
it's the default response to anyone on this board who says anything to upset poor neetie, a /devilish/ tactic to fuck up a thread, and 9/10 times it's just to get Yous.
>>
>>38730791
>>38730791
He has his drug dealer on him and that's it. He has a single friend, a girl who he grow up with and doesn't even think of her as a friend.

He's not a loser, because at the end of the day he's an extremely skilled infosec tech
>>
>>38730881
>also a group of hacker friends
>a loving sister
>people that like him even though he's a pos
>fucks up everything but people still love him
>is intelligent with a nihilistic and witty sense of humor
>acts like a complete void but still manages to attract people
>is good looking
>>
>>38730911
>hacker friends
Did you miss the part where he pulled a fucking gun on Romero? Where everyone abandoned him while he was withdrawing?

Who actually likes him? His drug dealer, and his child hood friend who didn't speak to him for a month despite working in the same office as him?

What did he actually fuck up? He saved the network from the rootkit infection, he pulled off the steel mountain hack, where is he fucking up?
>>
>>38730963
I don't think you payed much attention to the show.
>>
>>38730978
It sounds like you haven't even seen it if you're just gonna handwave away my points
>>
File: 1501374296734.png (636KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501374296734.png
636KB, 1200x1200px
What websites do you watch them? Do you torrent off piratebay or stream them somewhere?
>>
>>38731098
Grabbed the hd torrents off pirate bay. 50gb a season, but the quality makes a difference when looking at Elliot's screen
>>
>>38731077
To be honest I just don't want to get into arguments. I even had trouble typing that greentext without losing interest.
Any form of conflict I shy away from because ultimately the end result isn't worth it. We both just yell at each other and come out of it like how we started, only we distance ourselves further from what we are trying to achieve and just alienate each other as we try to prove both of our points as correct. It's just tiring and I don't have the energy for that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.