[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a bagina >hrt won't make you grow one how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

>ywn have a bagina
>hrt won't make you grow one
how do you keep on going anon?
>>
i'm not mentally ill

just use your asspussy
>>
>>38729406
complicated :(
>>
>>38729070
I wish I wasn't still going.in all honesty
>>
>>38729573
Going at all*
I do not know how I managed to fuck up that bad...
>>
>>38729070
>vagina envy

why? get a grip
>>
>>38729613
I'm a trans
>>
>>38729739
what a mistake, sorry for your loss
>>
File: 1487418023805.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487418023805.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
HAHAHAHAHA JUST LOOK AT THIS GAY RIGHT THERE
GAYYYY LOLOLOL
HOW MANY DICKS CAN YOU STICK UP TO YER ASS???
>>
File: 1501189175773.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
1501189175773.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>38729739

Do you honestly think being a girl will solve all your problems?

Why does your happiness rely completely on being viewed as a "cute girl" by society?

genuinely interested
>>
>It's a people shit on transgender people because of "muh mental illness" episode
>on the designated autism board

I'm glad autism isn't a mental illness anymore
Seriously, YOU fucks are the ones who should be killing themselves.

To OP:
This is a sad reality. But don't fall for the SRS scam. You don't want to deal with that. If you do decide to go for SRS, wait until the technology advances to a point where you won't need to dialate yourself daily for the rest of your life. Avoid discussing these topics on this board because several people will instantly shit on you for being mentally ill when they're all mentally ill themselves. Mentally ill people for some reason can never bond and need to attack each other; doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>38731119
>I'm glad autism isn't a mental illness anymore
what? since when? are you pulling shit out of your ass again?
>>
File: azoPeek.png (18KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
azoPeek.png
18KB, 112x112px
I like when people hate on me....
>>
>>38731148
It was satirical
>>
>>38729070
Get someone nice to suck your dick and tell you it's cute.
It really helps.
>>
File: 1501192689382.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1501192689382.png
37KB, 658x662px
How are you able to make the decision that you are, in fact, transgender and not just a feminine man / masculine woman?

At what point do you draw the line between not being representative of your gender and deciding that you actually are the opposite sex?

There seems to be a lot of assumptions in transitioning that I don't understand.

Pls respond trans anon I am interested in this topic.
>>
>>38731280
Oh, I'd like to know that stuff too.
>>
>>38731119
Not OP but... Gender dysphoria?? Not everyone is like okay, or even remotely okay with using their genitalia and tbhon it sucks to have extreme dysphoria. Im gonna get SRS so I not only get 1 more hole to fuck but it will feel more right than this mutated cancer lump ever would be. It would also make my life incredibly much easier in the clothing department, always tucking and finding clothes that hide the tuck is a REAL struggle and some items of clothing that I want to wear can't possibly be worn without an obvious bulge and it sucks (yoga pants, shorts for the most part, most dresses). It would be an easier life to just "be okay" with it, but that wasn't the card I was dealt.
>>
>>38731280
>How are you able to make the decision that you are, in fact, transgender and not just a feminine man / masculine woman?

It's just something that you have "known" for mostly your entire life.

>At what point do you draw the line between not being representative of your gender and deciding that you actually are the opposite sex?

You can never be the opposite sex. Sex and gender are two different things, but sex has nothing to do with personality or identity.

>>38731593
Do you understand how SRS works, though? The negative things that come about with it? SRS will not get rid of dysphoria; it will make you more dysphoric because you will be forced to rape yourself every single day for the rest of your life. A constant reminder that what you have is not natural.
>>
>>38731280
>>38731319

im >>38731593
>How are you able to make the decision that you are, in fact, transgender and not just a feminine man / masculine woman?
>At what point do you draw the line between not being representative of your gender and deciding that you actually are the opposite sex?

You use the word deciding like most of us just "im gun be a grill" and that is what being trans equates to. It requires alot of introspection about yourself and how you feel, how you want to be seen/treated and thinking about the future and how you want that to look/be etc.
Like I was a feminine man before I transitioned and that was trying me trying my hardest to be a straight acting man but y'know most people saw right through it in my case, I didn't feel comfortable around guys and tbhon felt very alienated by male pattern of thought, their feelings and emotions and the norms and expectations of "being a man", it never felt right. And I could go full on feminine man but that wouldn't be me either, I didn't feel an association to my male name or male characteristics, I hated them from a young age so that would've ended badly too. Girls on the other hand I can relate to, their feelings and emotions, their struggles and stuff so those were very good pointers if you will for me but it is to be taken with a grain of salt as femboys and other variations exsist and some feel comfortable in that role but that wasn't enough for me. And for most people, trans or not, you WILL know when it's off. For most people it fortunately matches up, but not for everyone and that is my burden.
And only yourself can draw the line, as you say you can be a feminine man but this will still feel off or like it's not enough for many people. And I know sex =/= gender. I wish I could be a perfectly cis girl from the start but that is not the reality, and I will never be cis either and that is something trans people need to make peace with and it's mostly not relevant in day to day life so w/e.
>>
>>38731665
>Do you understand how SRS works, though? The negative things that come about with it? SRS will not get rid of dysphoria; it will make you more dysphoric because you will be forced to rape yourself every single day for the rest of your life. A constant reminder that what you have is not natural.

Yeah I've done like lots of research and I feel 110% confident in my "decision", it even feels like a non-decision with my levels of dysphoria and the other points I stated in my earlier post. It sounds like you have seen /pol/-pasta of how "everyones regretting" or "hairballs" or as you say "daily dilating". Most don't actually regret it, offcourse there are exceptions to the rule but you don't hear alot of the ones that are like happy, they're probably stealth anyways so why should they. I acknowledge SRS doesn't magically get rid of dysphoria, I am dysphoric about most of my body so I don't expect it to be a cure-all or anything, but I know with a very high certainty it will alleviate some of it. The "daily dilating" meme! No... You dilate everyday in the start, but you usually ramp down slowly as it's settling. After 1 year for many it will suffice to dilate about once a week, depending offcourse on a person by person basis, the procedure and your body and I don't see a problem with dilating honestly, I've been doing enemas about bi-daily for years and years and that can easily take 1-2 hours if you're gonna get it all out and stay clean for hours and be ready for fun. Also not very scared about any complications, I don't use my shenis anyways so it would just be real nice if I had an actual functioning genital for once in my life and also another hole to get stuffed in as I said. I don't care if I chase away the chasers by getting rid of "the only thing that's attractive about me", if they don't understand my struggle in the slightest and only get salty because I don't have a big dick for them to suck and to fuck them with anymore it's good riddance tbhon.
>>
>>38731767
Thanks for replying.
I don't get it tho. I'm a biological male and I don't care too much about it. If tomorrow people told me I had to wear a dress and braid my hair I would probably be ok with it.
>>
>>38729070
You could start taking anti-psychotics to treat your somatic delusion.
>>
>>38732055
>Thanks for replying.
No problem!

>I don't get it tho. I'm a biological male and I don't care too much about it. If tomorrow people told me I had to wear a dress and braid my hair I would probably be ok with it.
I don't know you and if you are more "fluid" than others but for most people saying you have to put on a dress and braid your hair it's okay up until a point, usually over a longer time/permanent. Would you be okay with having to dress up and do your makeup, fix your hair and do all that stuff but also socially present as a girl for a week? Month? Year/years? Permanently? It's usually fun for someone to imagine being the opposite gender for a short time but it just wouldn't feel right if it was permanent or over a long time. Now add varying levels of social and physical dysphoria, stigmas, jusdging and harrassment from the society for your feels and it's not fun in the slightest. I know it's hard to understand, and equally to explain because trans feels are very detached from the other feels and it's possible to get a little peek at it through things wich I write here but like, you'd have to experience it to really understand the gravity of it all.

>>38732110
>falling for le chemical lobotomy meme
Yeah you won't feel dysphoria, you won't feel anything!!1! :^)
>>
File: 1473062204492.gif (50KB, 600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1473062204492.gif
50KB, 600x2100px
>ywn have healthy skin
>ywn be able to leave hometown
>ywn have enough money
>ywn born in lgbt-friendly country
this life
>>
File: 1479962972326.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479962972326.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>ywn be a failure of a man who wants to be a girl
>>
>>38730923
I like being cute :3
>>
>>38730923
>Why does your happiness rely completely on being viewed as a "cute girl" by society?
sounds fun desu
>>
File: 1500983986677.jpg (39KB, 575x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500983986677.jpg
39KB, 575x481px
>>38729070
I'm not a trans faggot but I do think being a woman would be a thousand times better than being a man.
Tell me one thing in which men have it better than women, except for periods.
>>
>>38732990
physical strength
more respect in professional settings
I want to be a woman too, just pointing things out
>>
You can wait until we have life like VR and then just choose the female character and live the rest of your life in that. Estimates for life-like VR being ubiquitous are 2039, though that's if there is another paradigm we can shift to after moore's law runs out
>>
>>38732990
Many cis people like to think of it as a "grass is greener" thing but I know better now as I've transitioned. No side is either easier or harder, they just work differently in many different ways and usually when there's an upside there's a downside.
>you have to plan a safe route home after a night out, or have a friend follow you in fear of creepy perverts/rapists lurking around, you're weaker and probably wouldn't stand a chance if someone tried themselves on you
>sexuality is suppressed, controlled and shamed. Had sex with someone or it was just a kiss? Be ready to get get slut-shamed because as a female there is no commendations and high-fives if you bang anyone. Be ready for not having your orgasms taken seriously (the only thing that matters is the males orgasm apparently)
>girl friends are more prone to backstabbing, manipulation or just generally being bitches to eachother. There are chill ones but not in the same rates as men
>your only value is on attractiveness, something you generally can't control without lots of money. Make-up may save some people but if you're ugly as a girl you're less than trash. A male on the other hand can be valued for his excellence in work, status, succesfulness and so on
>you are taken less seriously. I noticed a stark difference in how people now rather talk over me or blow off my ideas/talking points compared to before. This affects work and in social settings, wether it's discussing something work related with coworkers or some intellectual discussion with friends. They often just assume you have nothing interestin to say
>people will patronize you. if you're like me and don't mind it it's more of a positive but for many people getting patronized sucks if you really are a strong independent woman, and it's definitely something that bothers many cis-women

That's all I can come up with now but as someone who has lived both things it's a very interesting subject. Different experiences.
>>
>>38732313
Sorry for late reply, I just did some other stuff.
I dunno, I mean I never tried. I wouldn't do all that stuff if it wasn't expected of me but then again I don't shave that often and I don't really have a nice beard but I don't care too much about that either. I'm also rater hairy and many people don't like that (people tend to "secretly" talk about it at places like the sauna or the pool) but I don't feel any need for them to like me.
I'm not saying this was the same, I'm saying that I am probably not sensitive to the same social expectations that you are sensitive to so I probably just don't get it.
>>
>>38733437
lol being a girl is 10x easier famalam
>>
>>38733496
I have no problem with people being on the feminine or masculine side, more power to them for doing themselves. You seem comfortable in yourself though so that's good, I wasn't and that was probably due to my own gender dysphoria making me sensitive to it combined to years of bullying for being the way I am. It's just very disconcerting to live in a body that doesn't feel like it's your own, trying to emulate how you're supposed to act/feel and emote and everything is backwards and tearing you away slowly. Looking forward to the puberty that you felt you should have, only to see it happen to the other girls and you et the wrong one, now barely existing because you're for sure not living in this state and see your body wither away slowly turning more into what you never wanted it to be and going further away from what you feel you should be. And up in it all everyone expects you to be okay with it, embrace it maybe even enjoy it but they wouldn't understand, I know that. Thankfully now after years of transitioning things are getting better and im getting closer to what I feel is myself, im finally close to my family and friends in a way I never was before because im not just playing a role, wearing a mask I think they want me to do, im myself and it's so nice to just be myself and be seen the way I feel I am. That's not to say things are easy. Dysphoria and surgery/appearance-obsession is still something I struggle with but im getting there.

>>38733924
Depends on your definition of easy and what cards you're dealt in life tbhon
>>
File: 1499733444317.png (477KB, 2180x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1499733444317.png
477KB, 2180x1122px
>>38731280
Trutrans here
See: actual trans person.
We are born this way. We have always been the other gender.
Anyone who is "transitioning" or "learning how to be" Is not trans and is ridiculously insane. Once you realize this, it becomes extremely obvious that most selfdiagnosed "transsexuals" are actually just fucked up transvestite crossdresser faggots that society has labeled transsexual due to political correctness and virtue signaling.
>>
>>38734095
lots of the shit you listed off are literal memes
>>
File: 1362008337838.jpg (19KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1362008337838.jpg
19KB, 294x294px
>>38734110
>>38734210

Wait a sec are you trying to say im illegitimate or otherwise imlplying that I am illegitimate? Don't you try to start shit you can take that back to the blanchardfagging hellhole called >>/lgbt/ I know that's the memes, im trying to explain this in "layman's terms" if you will for someone who probably have never experienced dysphoria.
>>
>>38734095
Yeah, maybe being myself is just less complicated because I don't expect anything much from myself.
I would share that with you if I could.
But I can't and maybe you wouldn't want that anyway.
Well, all the best to you.
>>
>>38734280
being a girl is easy as fuck senpai, I spend my time being cute and people want to protect my cuteness from the awful world
>>
>>38734306
All the best to you too anon, hope you got anything useful or learned anything from my posts! I find it interesting as a challenge to try to explain my experiences and feels to a cis person because it literally is hard to explain.

>>38734363
Yeah I have the same experience with being cute and being protected, and personally I enjoy that aspect but what I was trying to convey was that I know plenty cis-women find that aspect disgusting, probably because they never experienced not having it but the argument still stands, as not every girl wants to be cute and some want to feel like they can protect themselves and not be expected to not be able to do so.
>>
>>38734363
>>38734452
Also forgot to mention, you can't always 24/7 be protected. I was on a holiday and got catcalled multiple times and have been approached creepily too, and it can be seriously scary when three big guys are whistling and following you, and you know you have no muscle or self-defense skills to speak of. Especially with being trans you never know how they would react if they would be inclined to try to rape you and find mismatching gear down there and you would suddenly be a part of the statistics. Offcourse it was very validating and in a wierd sense a self-confidence boost since im trans but yeah it's not ALL roses and flowers being a girl is what im getting at.
>>
>>38734666
your paranoid senpai, I have my so to protect me from scary stuff
>>
>>38729070
get into butt stuff, then smoke weed and do butt stuff, it'll blow your mind, speaking from experience
>>
>>38735094
Maybe I guess... Mostly my SO will protect me too but y'know when there's three of them you start to wonder if we could fight them off, and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what happens to us trans if we get "caught" and then it's suddenly no wonder why im paranoid. The world is just really scary...
>>
>>38735221
just don't travel alone in sketch places senpai, random rapes on the street are extremely uncommon in the 1st world, we don't have many muzzies here in the usa either so I don't worry too much, we have concealed carry too so who cares how big they are?
>>
>>38735351
>tfw live in scandinavia so we import muzzies by the dozen, no concealed carry, not even pepper spray etc.
And being someplace im not used to always gives me the paranoia when it's dark and few people are around even with my SO there. And sexual assaults near where I live are not uncommon, generally done by muzzies. Someone close to me got raped around here so I appreciate the sentiment but this is paranoia aqcuired through experiences by me and those around me.
>>
>>38735460
okay senpai, your paranoia is justified now, I'm sorry, don't get rape and killed by muzzies okay? move somewhere less insane, come over here to usa where it's safe for trannies :(
>>
>>38735489
>there are people who'd bother raping trannies
Faggots in the closet fucking a turbofaggot out of the closer.
Serious irony there.
>>
>>38729070
You don't, most trannies/people with gender dysphoria kill themselves.
>>
>>38735516
we're talking about muzzies here, barely "human"
>>
>>38735489
I'll try offcourse, I always try to be as safe as possible but it just really sucks to have to worry about it. And in a sense that's part of being female to and I get that. It just really irks me when people try to say rape is a meme and stuff, here it's no laughing matter anymore due to our idiot politics.

>>38735516
Well I guess those people exist but passing comes with a price in my experience.

>>38735547
Agreed. How they view us women is absolutely abhorrent and then we're gonna pay them to come to our country and rape us, like really?
>>
File: 62014445_p5.jpg (59KB, 405x676px) Image search: [Google]
62014445_p5.jpg
59KB, 405x676px
>>38734110
>Trutrans
Why are "trutranses" so toxic and homophobic?
>selfdiagnosed "transsexuals" are actually just fucked up transvestite crossdresser faggots that society has labeled transsexual due to political correctness and virtue signaling.
Have dysphoria -> trans.
Gender dysphoria is only one thing that matters.
>>
I hate gender dysphoria. It's ruined my life
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.