[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents went to costco and bought huge bags of lollies, chocolates,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: fat10.jpg (76KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat10.jpg
76KB, 737x758px
>parents went to costco and bought huge bags of lollies, chocolates, cakes and other junk
>literally impossible to not eat it because it's everywhere in the pantry and fridge
>>
File: frogd.png (77KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
frogd.png
77KB, 251x242px
Just don't fucking eat any of it you fat piece of shit it's not hard you don't have to stuff your fat mouth fucks sake.
>>
>>38727705
That's almost sabotaging

It's like they want you to be their pudgy little baby forever
>>
dont eat that crap even if your parents do.. its unhealthy garabage just eat things that are good for you. think about it realisitcally: lollipops, chocolates and cakes are all unhealthy and theyre not actually food it's just total junk to eat nobody should be sitting around eating a bunch of that crap its not very nutritional and its not exactly good for you so just eat healither ehintgs
>>
>>38727739
Check your thin privilege before entering my thread normo.
>>
>>38727705
>>38727743

Yeap my mom has done this to me throughout my life and I've always struggled with obesity. I remember once I had specifically told her I was trying to diet and exercise and the next day she bought and entire expensive Dairy Queen Blizzard Ice Cream cake in a flavor that fucking bitch knew only I in the entire house would like.
>>
>>38727739
>>38727745

>What is an addiction
>>
>>38727739
As someone who smokes weed and also used to do stimulants it's not your choice

Some people are naturally always speedy feeling like not hungry and some people are sleepy and act like stoners without weed and are just hungry

Not everyone has the same brain me and op are on a natural downer high man

>>38727776
Sooo move out and discipline yourself. You really need to find a friend with these qualities it takes a different mindset.
>>
>>38727795
>Sooo move out and discipline yourself. You really need to find a friend with these qualities it takes a different mindset.

>Anon just move out and live on your own while you live in one of the most expensive real estate markets in the world while you are paying for yourself to go through college
>>
>>38727837
Oh yeah sorry I live in the country and I forgot that you can't get a room for like 200 dollars.

Still should be like 300-400 bucks with roommates in the right area. Unless you live in la or something then you gotta really get successful or split a room.

Splitting a room sounds better than being fat.
>>
>>38727788

I understand hes a dccit but I am trying to trationalize this for him
>>
File: dominosneet.png (184KB, 420x470px) Image search: [Google]
dominosneet.png
184KB, 420x470px
just ordered a large pizza all for myself
>mfw eat half of it and feel full, save the other half for tomorrow
>mfw forever skinny
>>
>>38727795
>it's not your choice

Yes it is, nigger. You just have to be strong enough to make the right choice, and that's the hard part. And I mean, that is the really, really hard part
>>
Guys try modafinil
For me it sufficiently suppressed my appetite that I'm now eating less ridiculous amounts of food.

I know this is not an ideal solution, but for me it was a pleasant side effect.
>>
>there's no way I can't tell my parents that I don't want to eat this!
Oh wait, yes you can.
>>
>>38727889
>you just have to be strong enough

>yeah bro dont mind that you were born with a disadvantage, you just gotta try harder

For a lot pf people, they try as hard as they can and still fail.
>>
>>38727889
Nigger you don't understand being up means you have 0 appetite and shit non stop

If you are down your body holds onto EVERYTHING and craves high fat and sugary food.

I mean yeah op can work out and eat healthier but it's not as easy as you make it sound you have to slowly ween yourself off it and figure out when you can have it and if you let your stomach growl all day it starts attacking your body and trust me as an ex fat guy you just DONT feel awake and alive off plants alone. Trust me you don't.

I chugged some crazy strong coffee today and couldn't eat anything but celery and my ass hole kept exploding with shit every couple minutes and now I'm my normal myself and I feel more out of an energy and focus and my stomach just constantly keeps craving shit
>>
>>38727865

you think youre being funny but this is a real thing people struggle with saying things on the internet does not invalidate the hurt you give to people or the nastiness of your heart
>>
>>38727983

Go back to tumblr, snowflake
>>
File: 1500660180625.jpg (403KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500660180625.jpg
403KB, 1024x1024px
>>38727705
>huge bags of lolis
I like where this is going
>>
>>38728002

you are mistaken, I am a Christ-follower
>>
>>38727936

Hahahaha you sound like a fat fuck
>>
>>38727854

The Lower Mainland of British Columbia, which is more expensive than LA IIRC. The absolute cheapest I could get a room for would be $600 but to be within 1/1.5 hours transit from my university would probably be 700 or 800. I mean I could do it if I really wanted to but tuition and rent and basics required to live would eat up basically all of my money and I'd probably be working more.
>>
File: 323029040923.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
323029040923.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I never understood the love for junk food. If I eat too much chips, I get a fucking headache. I can't stand the frosting on the cake. Hell, even when my mom used to own a store when I was a kid I didn't drown myself in sweets or junk food, I always had a limit because it would disgust me. Yet I see fat people devour that shit like it's nothing and normies always brag like food is the greatest thing in the whole world. Also, you got fatasses like >>38727936 justifying their food habits. Is it really that hard not to fucking eat so much?
>>
>>38728055
you're bitching lol just move a little further away from downtown
>>
>>38727936
Nigger I DO understand all of that. But if you were right, then it would have been done before, and it has.

It kinda seems like you're just trying to give fatasses an excuse or an out or something.
>>
>>38727916
Don't dumb down what I said like that. I didn't dudebro it up.

If you're born with a disadvantage, you just have to work that much harder. You may very well end up failing. I can't personally fault anyone who tries, but if you just straight up give up because you aren't getting anywhere that is a failure.
>>
>>38727705
My parents did the same.

I stopped eating it and the crap food started to build up and up. My parents complained I was wasting food but I ignored them. After three months they got the message and I noticed they stopped buying so much crap.
>>
>>38728620
>the crap food started to build up and up. My parents complained I was wasting food
That's fucking disgusting. They're horrible people anon
>>
>>38727705
>huge bags of lolis
What did your parents mean by this?
>>
>>38728748
>They're horrible people anon

Not horrible. Just stupid.

I bought a packet of donuts once as a rare treat. As in once a year treat. My parents saw this and immediately started buying the same brand weekly without asking me. They complained when I stopped eating them "we bought those for you anon". God they are stupid.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.