[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look at this fucking norm pretending he's depressed what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 23

look at this fucking norm pretending he's depressed

what TH EFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
why would he say such a hdisgusting lie

now chads are all going to say "just travel lmao" to depressed people
>>
he just wanted some reddit karma so he can feel validated in his miserable existence
>>
>>38727432
most people pretend to be depressed now. it's sort of a "trend" to pretend you wanna kill yourself and that you hate life. and either way, this retarded normalfag probably didn't know his joy is temporary and that the instant he travels back home he'll get depressed again. we all know the best long term way to fix depression is lobotomy or suicide
>>
>>38727432
Reddit has more manipulation and lies for the sake of fake Internet attention than even Facebook. Fuck that place.
>>
>>38727467
is there anything sicker than this? they are going to make life harderfor actual depressed people.

>this retarded normalfag probably didn't know his joy is temporary and that the instant he travels back home he'll get depressed again
he's not depressed, he literaly physically could not travel like this if he was. depressed = it's a struggled to get out of bed
>>
>>38727432
>>38727455
>>38727467
This here is absolute proof that if you call yourself a robot, you are beyond saving and will NEVER make it.

All those who would come here and seek to fit in, using a term like "cyborg" to justify the fact that you have something going for you, however small: go somewhere else
>>
>>38727494
>I FAILED TO GET OVER MY DEPRESSION THAT MEANS NOBODY ELSE CAN

I'm glad yours keeps you inside. It would suck to have you as a part of society.
>>
>>38727531
who are you quoting, felllow?
>>
File: 1459861406367.jpg (584KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1459861406367.jpg
584KB, 740x740px
>>38727512
>>38727531
t. soc

fucking hate people like you
>>
>>38727545
Don't give me that shit, fool. You've been on 4chan for more than 8 minutes. You know how le meme arrows work.
>>
File: 1499193999711.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499193999711.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>38727512
>This here is absolute proof that if you call yourself a robot, you are beyond saving and will NEVER make it.

>you are beyond saving

Who was asking to be "saved'?

>will NEVER make it.

By whose metric? You are like a little roach
>>
File: 3242342342.jpg (6KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
3242342342.jpg
6KB, 250x230px
>>38727432

Normies who pretend they have depression is the same as the LGBT community. They don't care about improving their lives or treatment, they only care about getting attention and being a victim. They'll bash anyone who claims to have their depression fixed due to certain lifestyle changes because "HURR DURR DEPRESSION CAN'T BE CURED DURR". There is of course a correlation to why people seem to have "depression" nowadays due to the shit food and the shit crucible lifestyle but those are easy changes that can tremendously improve your life... but no these cocksuckers only want attention because "boo hoo look at how much of an EDGY person I am because I have le depression". Fuck these people
>>
>>38727531
Yeah, because you sound happy. Stop spreading your miserable attitude over this board fucking normie.
>>
>>38727560
Right back at you.

Some people with depression are more functional than others. It isn't the same for everyone. It sucks when people delegitimize it by romanticizing it and claiming to have it for snowflake points, but it's just as bad when faggots like you claim that people who don't feel as bad as you do can't possibly have it.
>>
can we please focus on hating the guy in OP and not each other?
>>
>>38727617

Indeed. It makes me cringe when they believe they're some hard ass motherfuckers because they have depression. A few days ago, a few posters on here were comparing themselves to abused dogs in shelters because they rarely get human intimacy. It made me cringe for days.
>>
>>38727588
>You are like a little roach

That's rich. Nice dubberinos though.

>>38727613
>Yeah, because you sound happy.
>fucking normie

According to you people, I have to be happy if I'm a normie, don't I? I can't be unhappy or depressed. Right?
>>
> Whatever makes him feel better is great, but doubt that he actually had a clinical SEVERE depression. Making that trip with that condition would be like climbing mt. Everest with a severe pulmonary insuffiency. He might have had one and gotten treatment and being improving while not really cured though.

glad someone said it
>>
File: 1473486687237.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
1473486687237.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>38727617
>i'm a psychiatrist, trust me

>>38727643
>>38727617
samefag
>>
why is it always gotta turn into a dick waving contest about 'who fucked up their life the most'

we get it

you're all losers

you don't have to make threads where you post someone who is unhappy and compare yourself to them, it's fucking stupid behaviour

>why not just wallow in my problems rather than making any attempt to solve any of them

fuck you idiots
you deserve everything you get
>>
>>38727647
>According to you people, I have to be happy if I'm a normie, don't I? I can't be unhappy or depressed. Right?

Hahaha are you serious? Where do you get the incredible ego to come here of all places and whine about your position in life? Wow.

Sign me up for whatever parenting plan shit you out - I wish I had the balls to come into a place completely hostile to people like me and try to shit all over them while simultaneously playing the victim. You are a real piece of work. It is obvious why you are unsuccessful even among normies
>>
>>38727675
>fuck you idiots
>you deserve everything you get

No, coming into this board and complaining about the behavior of its posters is stupid behavior. You deserve every mocking reply you get
>>
>>38727647
how fucking new are you? It's possible to be a bully normie, they come here all the time to laugh at us, so fucking leave.
>>
Travel is an understimated anti-depressant. More effective when travels go anywhere tropical. I'm serious btw. Happy for you.

this retard bought the bait so easy. hate this.

> Lol. A rich as fuck guy who can afford to just leave for a vacation whenever he desires is surely depressed. Surely. Sure. Anyone who can afford a vacation to L.A. must be poor as fucks and homeless and must be eating out of garbage bags. He totally isn't loaded. Definitely not. And I'm bitter. People like him have ruined the entire meaning of the word "depressed".

based
>>
File: 222222222222.png (77KB, 1355x621px) Image search: [Google]
222222222222.png
77KB, 1355x621px
>>38727669

Nice try sweaty
>>
>>38727626
it's just one person shit posting and samefagging trying to bait robots

>>38727512
>>38727531
>>38727617
>>38727643
>>38727647
>>
>>38727678
Please point out where I was whining.

>I wish I had the balls to make a post on 4chan

Fuck are you talking about my balls for dude?
>>
File: t3_6h40n8.jpg (103KB, 671x700px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6h40n8.jpg
103KB, 671x700px
checking his post history. this is one of his comments (+ pic related is one of his "memes"titled: Yeah, I kinda hate myself...)

I suffer depression, social anxiety and other less important mental issues. I'm following a treatment and taking antidepressives for almost a year. Some days are better than others.

But lately I'm having really shitty days. Last thursday I didn't went to the psychiatrist, I didn't have the strenght to get up of bed. And today I didn't went to my pyscologist.

Now I'm alone at home, trying to hug my cat, but he doesn't want to be hugged. I feel pathetic almost crying, wanting only a hug.
>>
>>38727738
>I'm not allowed to be happy right?

It's amazing when a post like that flies over a narcissist's head. The childish response you gave to me is cheap and worthless too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-30-06-02-04.png (310KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-30-06-02-04.png
310KB, 1440x2560px
>>38727726
Actually, one of those wasn't me.

Also, I'm not baiting. You guys are just fucking idiots.

I don't know why I spend my time like this, I'm probably just driven by hate
>>
File: 1473214812247.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1473214812247.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38727712
i'm not sweating at all normalfag.
>>
>>38727752
Jesus christ what a fucking simp. Embarrassing
>>
>>38727432
kek
A symptom of depression is anhedonia which can be temporarily relieved by doing something out of the ordinary that provides a higher level of stimulation.
at the end of the day i'm sure he went home, felt a little better for maybe a day or two, and went back to being miserable.
>>
here's a fabulous post he wrote answering "What's the most obvious sexual advance you've missed because you were naive?"

I was meeting with a friend to talk about life and stuff:

She: "I'm seeing this guy, but he can't have sex. And this other guy was suppose to come over this weekend, but he says he changed his mind."

Me: "Wow, that sucks."

She: "I'm so horny. I just want to fuck. Like, right now."

Me: "Yeah, but what are you gonna do? You just have to wait."

She: "Aaargh, all I can think about is sex!!"

Me: "Sucks to be you."

So yeah, I'm not the brightest guy. We ended hooking up a few weeks later, after we meet in my place and were just lying in bed talking and she made the move on me.
>>
>>38727752

This guy is a straight +A with extra credit faggot.
>>
>>38727759
still, 4/5 isn't bad
>>
>>38727756
I want to know why you define that as whining, when it was pretty obvious sarcasm.

Like, according to the general opinion on this board it's either be a normie or be unhappy but not both. The poster I replied to was calling me both in the same post.

Also, why would it take any balls at all to be a dick to people on an anonymous board? You make no sense
>>
>>38727805
you are oblivious.
would you go into a red sox bar and demand to turn on the yankee game?
go into a Chinese restaurant and demand pizza?
you're obnoxious worldview is cancer and doesn't mesh with this board, which is used by a lot of people.
in your mind, everyone else is wrong, but not you.
>>
>>38727752
Then change something you fat sack of crap

Start with not breathing into your cat's face with pizza-role breath and maybe it'll let you pet it
>>
File: 1497411481832.jpg (190KB, 796x621px) Image search: [Google]
1497411481832.jpg
190KB, 796x621px
>abloo bloo bloo this isn't real depression like mine. my depression makes me sit in my room and shitpost on 4chan. this guy couldn't last a DAY with the shit i go through. this is just fake depression because if his depression isn't like mine than he's a faker
Do you self pitying faggots ever shut up. All you guys do is wallow in your own piss crying about how hard your lives are and circle jerking about how you're all outcasts and nobody really understands you. It's like a bunch of Linkin Park fans in middle school. If you guys are so depressed and hate life and everyone around you, why not kill yourself? That's what depressed people do, isn't it? They get tired of living and suck off a shotgun or hang themselves. Unless you babbling retards want to admit that you're just narcissists and like to pretend you're lives are hard while judging everyone else, I suggest you go to home depot and get started on that letter to dear old Mom who still buys you tendies and your 20 pounds of anime pussy and ass
>>
>>38727862
ding ding ding. >>38727756 in this post I called him a narcissist and I'm glad others are picking up on it.
>>
>>38727943
this is your first day here, isn't it?
>>
>>38727943
when did i ever say i had depression?
>>
>>38727970
yea but after reading this >>38727943
i'm pretty sure it's just some faggot baiting
>>
>>38727943
narcissists often accuse others of the exact same flaws they actively display on a regular basis (with complete self awareness) - this is called "projection"

This post is accusing people who are comfortable living their lives outside of a normie value dependency as pathetic pretending narcissists, while the poster is flailing in anger at his own complete servitude to the social order in relation to us. This is like a narcissist being jealous of a toddler for being able to get its way immediately.
>>
>>38727862
That analogy doesn't apply. Obviously I wouldn't do either of those things. That analogy would apply if this was /a/ and I was shitting on anime, or if it was /lgbt/ and I was being homophobic or whatever, but this is an off-topic board. There's no specific content offered here.

Calling my worldview cancer is an opinion, and I think the same of yours. But your analogy is an admission that this board is supposed to be your little safe space, circlejerk, no-opposition-to-my-worldview-in-here place, and it isn't.

Doesn't mesh with this board, sure, I agree that mass opinion on /r9k/ is against my own. That does NOT mean I'm not allowed to challenge what I see posted here. Like I said - asking me why I'm here if I'm not a "robot" isn't the same as asking someone who doesn't like toys why they're on /toy/. Go to fucking wizchan if you want your safe space. If you don't, then your pwecious widdle opinions will keep being challenged. Sorry you can't handle seeing a little bit of text that is basically summed up as "I disagree with you."

You people are not far off from Tumblrinas at all.
>>
>>38727943
>>38728071
Also, that isn't me. He just rolled up, and I don't really like him.
>>
>>38728071
how does anything you wrote relate to the actual topic I made?
>>
File: 1498825367587.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498825367587.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>38728097
I think I'm starting to get where you're coming from. What's it like to read at only a 2nd grade level?
>>
>Reddit

Suck on the barrel of a loaded shotgun and pull the trigger.
>>
>>38727432
Fucking normies attention whoring for some upvotes.
Fucking normies.
>>
>>38728071
everything you post...i imagine it like some fit douchey motivational speaker bursting into mcdonalds during dinner and trying to make a speech about health and fitness, and all the people think you're just an annoying asshole.

nothing you're saying is groundbreaking, triggering, or vaguely interesting.

it's just annoying, like a bad smell.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 213x142px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 213x142px
>>38728150
>like a bad smell

As a robot, you would be the authority on those, since you produce a wide variety of them daily
>>
>>38728186
so are you just a cunt blasted roasting shit posting on this board or what?
>>
>>38728043
>This post is accusing people who are comfortable living their lives outside of a normie value dependency as pathetic pretending narcissists
If you were all so comfortable you wouldn't have threads about how much you hate "normies" and how you hate yourselves and wish you could be normal. Shit, if you all were so god damn comfortable being who you are, this thread wouldn't have been made. I know you like to live in denial because its easier than facing the truth that you're a fuck up and always will be a fuck up, but don't be retarded. The truth is you guys all hate yourselves and feed off bullying other people who are happy and circle jerking around about how hard you're lives are. Because not a single one of you is gonna tell the other that they're worthless, or you'd have to admit you yourself are too. And when someone who doesn't fit in your bullshit emo phase tier depression you all flip out and start flinging insults and ad hominems and whatever else to make them go away. Exactly like a safe space.
>>
Why are you all taking the internet THIS seriously? Go take a walk in the woods.
>>
File: tumblr_nh2nrrH2GY1u6yrdmo1_1280.jpg (131KB, 512x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh2nrrH2GY1u6yrdmo1_1280.jpg
131KB, 512x1920px
>>38728217
>you wouldn't have threads about how much you hate "normies"

thats it guys! no more normie hate threads.

this is a normie friendly board now! >>38728217 said so!

now lets have a nice normie friendly discussion about how we cheat on our gfs!
>>
>>38727432
numale mouth gape!
>>
>>38728234
>Go take a walk in the woods
I can't im depressed
>>
>>38728244
Thanks for proving my fucking point. Maybe if you had an IQ above your shoe size you would have read farther than that.
>>
>>38728213
As I said before I don't know exactly why I do this

I think I come here to argue because 2 years ago I related to a lot of shit on this board, now I come here and digitally scream at people to mentally distance myself

That's also why I fucking hate all of you, because I'm not like you and I don't want to be but can't stop fucking coming here for some reason
>>
>>38727432
Real depressed people don't confide to reddit or at least don't post success stories. They confide to friends and eventually alienate the few people they had left.
>>
File: 1474185768660.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1474185768660.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>38728217
haha wait are we being raided by plebbit or is the guy in OP's post the one fucking up this thread?

p.s. hey shitposter, ask how i know you're a piece of shit liberal
>>
>>38727760
>doesn't get sweatyposting
New...?
>>
>>38728301
oh one of those. like the dudes who rage against faggots and traps but lowkey suck dick on saturday night.
>>
>>38728310
I'm genuinely curious so go ahead. Maybe after you can ask how I know you're fresh outta high school and that you think about sucking cock but tell yourself you're straight.
>>
I have this girl on facebook. she constantly posts memes about being depressed, having social fobias and fear of people. She also posts pictures of herself in social situiations, laughing and having fun and hanging around with her boyfriend. I wanna shoot her.
>>
>>38728326
>New...?
no? maybe i missed it
>>
>>38728357
Yeah, but without all the cock
>>
>>38728368
no, i'm pretty old actually.

1. you type like a passive bitch. but you don't use much social shaming like a woman. classic liberal tell.

2. all this talk about triggering and safespace, snowflake is what the SJW's are using now, the right realized that shit was stale months ago.
>>
>>38728368
>>38728441
oh forgot, the idea that you can understand the thought process and psychology of people based on a couple of posts.

the belief that you can understand something so deep and important so quickly is the trait of a group of people who thrive on narcissism and control.
>>
>>38727432
>REDDIT

NICE ONE SAGE
>>
>>38728441
Oh I'm sorry, 19. So you've been out of high school for a year.

>but you don't use much social shaming like a woman.
Because I couldn't give less of a shit about going around shitting on some random slack jawed faggots. Except in this one instance with you empty headed Neanderthals because I subject myself to the torture of browsing this piece of shit fucking board and reading the posts.

>all this talk about triggering and safespace
>And when someone who doesn't fit in your bullshit emo phase tier depression you all flip out and start flinging insults and ad hominems and whatever else to make them go away. Exactly like a safe space.
I said safe space exactly once. Try to read next time.

>>38728496
>the idea that you can understand the thought process and psychology of people based on a couple of posts.
I've been on this site for over 10 years and occasionally have lurked here off and on for about 2-3 years give or take. It's not fucking hard to get a rough idea of what most of you act like when I can go to the catalog every day and see the same threads about wagies, normies, and >tfw no gf

>lol no u
Listen if you're just gonna keep repeating shit back after I say it then why not look in the mirror and tell yourself how worthless you are. You'd get the same affect and you wouldn't be wasting my fucking time while you babble like an infantile retard.
>>
>>38728621
>you wouldn't be wasting my fucking time while you babble like an infantile retard

oh my god look his time is so precious guys! We should stop wasting it!

Look at how important he is! Surely that means that we should fecklessly agree with all of his posts and make sure he feels right at home
>>
File: 1473387574265.jpg (47KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473387574265.jpg
47KB, 538x500px
>>38728621
off by more than a decade newfag.
your post is fucking useless

i didn't see a denial, just you being assmad
>>
>>38727617
Hello, reddit.

Non Original Post Number 49
>>
File: 1499114349583.png (755KB, 1280x801px) Image search: [Google]
1499114349583.png
755KB, 1280x801px
>>38728701
>>38728744
And once again the mouth breathing children come and prove me right. Say something they don't like to hear and they resort to insults because it's all they have left when faced with the truth or something they can't argue against.
>>
File: 1469770399287-0.png (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469770399287-0.png
52KB, 600x600px
>>38728621
oh also this
>you empty headed Neanderthals
>you babble like an infantile retard
again, more concern with your (imaginary) intellectual superiority over the masses. another lefty trait.
>I've been on this site for over 10 years
no you haven't

i eagerly await your diary length response
>>
>>38728789
>the mouth breathing children

like i said >>38728792
>>
>>38728789
You're literally delusional. How do you interpret anything that's been said to you in this thread as insults? The only person in this thread who is calling others mouth breathing retards is you. You are so far removed from reality it's like you're on another planet. Time to grow up a little and maybe go outside
>>
>>38728814
>How do you interpret anything that's been said to you in this thread as insults?
>>38728441
>>38728496
>>38728310
>>38728244
>>38727996
>>38727971
I'm sure I could keep going once the next batch of retards pop in after I post this

>You are so far removed from reality it's like you're on another planet.
If you're so upset that I'm telling it like it is maybe you should go find a different thread or a safe space to wait for me to get bored and leave
>>
>>38728872
>If you're so upset that I'm telling it like it is maybe you should go find a different thread or a safe space to wait for me to get bored and leave

I thought for a while that your posts were supposed to be joke depictions of narcissist posters but you have to be serious at this point. What is wrong with you? Do you know how many people are laughing at you in this thread? How do you even get out of bed every morning without your manufactured ego superstructure crushing you to death?

Do you get upset every time someone looks at you in traffic? You need some serious psychological help
>>
>>38728903
>This armchair psychologist shit
If you're gonna keep this up then maybe you should take a look at >>38728496 and realize that maybe the one projecting their own faults onto others is yourself.
>>
>>38727432
>Depression
>Travelling
Fuck this guy
>>
>>38728988
>armchair psychologist shit

Where did you even get that? Did I say a few words you had to google search and re-read a few times before you "got it"?

>>38728150 This poster nailed everything about your posts. Douchey, self-important, narcissistic, ego-maniac masturbatory drivel, completely lacking in any forethought or consideration. Were you ever told by your peers in school to "sit down, shut the fuck up and stop talking, no one likes you"?
>>
>>38728988
Also, don't get tripped up by my compound sentence structure, brainlet!

Think! Think! Use your head! Don't get too stressed out, you might lose it!
>>
>>38729039
pretty sure it's related to this

>>38728301
>i hate you all!
>but i am you!
>no i hate you!

fuckhead has issues.
it's like arguing with one of those raving homeless people at this point, just useless.
>>
>>38729039
>Where did you even get that? Did I say a few words you had to google search and re-read a few times before you "got it"?
No, because that's all it is. Some pseudo-intellectual armchair psychology shit. Ever since I brought up the word "narcissist" in my first post it struck some fucking nerve with you and you've been attempting to shove it in like a circle into a square hole. It didn't work the last 5 fucking times, so why would you keep trying like its the first time?

>This poster nailed everything about your posts
That poster did nothing but make a worthless shitpost that contested nothing about the content of the person he was replying to. I guess you and him have a lot in fucking common all things considered
>>
>>38729132
We're all the same, right, just a worthless cabal of retards who are all conspiring to insult you and make you remember all the times your parents didn't give you attention, right? I think it's time to see a therapist buddy
>>
File: 1492223027157.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492223027157.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>38729146
>I can't argue anything he's said so I'll just insult him! That'll show him whose boss!

If that's all you have left then maybe you should just stop posting.
>>
>>38729179
>If that's all you have left then maybe you should just stop posting.

>obnoxious charlatan can't understand the meanings of posts so he just calls them insults and begs the others to stop posting

really reaching here. try again?
>>
File: ayyyy.png (72KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
72KB, 858x725px
>>38727432
>"I suffer from severe depression"

I FUCKING HATE NORMALS AND THEIR MAKE BELIEVE MENTAL ILLNESSES THEY COME UP WITH JUST FOR ATTENTIONFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IHNBAP97TBHNAPRUTHART
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38729200
thank you. there's at least 2 comments in the treddit thread calling this bullshit out.
>>
File: 1501399077663.png (228KB, 245x458px) Image search: [Google]
1501399077663.png
228KB, 245x458px
>>38729200
>severe depression
as opposed to normal depression?
that's like saying i extremely died
>>
File: 1474142506420.jpg (50KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474142506420.jpg
50KB, 814x500px
>>38729132
>>38729179
>he's still here, lingering like a fart in a car

why?
>>
>>38729281
gotta constantly defend his ego from attacks - can't appear fragile! Always gotta win! Totally doesn't look like a giant fraud and a shivering, nervous embarrassment or anything
>>
>>38729281
>>38729312
>Projection and Insecurity: The Posts
>>
>>38729663
>Projection and Insecurity: The Posts

Wow, insinuating that those calling you out on projecting narcissism are themselves projecting will surely work
>>
>>38727432
Normies constantly kill themselves,depression isn't a robot trait.
>>
Wow! I never expected for this to blow out like it did! I want to thanks everyone for the messages and I'm happy to see so many people happy for me! Also thanks for the Gold! I'll try to answer a few of the messages (I was actually sleeping and I wake up in the middle of the night, and saw all this), but I want to address a few things here:

1) I said I have depression not because I wanted to get attetion or something like that. I said it so everyone could understand why I was happy.

2) Yes, I have severe depression. Psychiatrists are not supposed to say how bad your depression is. It was my clinical doctor who (by mistake) said it when I told him how much of the antidepressant I was taking (I'm taking the maximum safe dose). I don't actually like to talk about the specifics.

3) I'm following a treatment that is not working as intendend. Just before my trip, my levels of a specific hormone were a bit off, so my doctor said that we're going to try a few things to see if I can get better when I get back.

4) I hate this. I hate that I can't have a normal life because of this. Making this trip was easy because I actually like to be alone, so escaping from everyone felt great. Yet, I still have my ups and downs. I tried to got up of bed early every day and I still couldn't manage to do so. But I try to enjoy most of the day when I'm out. I've been in suicide watch more than once. It's horrible to try your best and yet some days you can't get out off bed, hating yourself because of it. Trying so hard to do it, but you just can't, like an invisible force is not letting you move.

5) I know that my depression is still here with me. And yes, maybe when I'll get back to my place it'll be hard, but thankfuly I have a doctor, family and friends who are going to help me out.

Thank you again to everyone and sorry about my english! I'm from Argentina btw.
>>
people requiring attention from people online is a new disease that is taking over, it was completely manufactured by Zuckerjew/Google.

think MK ULTRA combined with a scoreboard everyone can see.

i dunno why people are surprised or acting stupid about it, we've been able to manufacture diseases for a while now.
is it a coincidence that trends online are referred to as "viral"?
>>
File: VWVEYqe.jpg (220KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
VWVEYqe.jpg
220KB, 3000x3000px
>>38729885
well structured bait
8/10
>>
>>38727432
just travel lmao
>>
>>38729689
>I can't possibly be a narcissist because everyone else is a narcissist!
Dude, chill. We already know you came here from plebbit to shill your stupid post. Now take a (you) and GTFO
>>
>>38730175
You misread the thread retard, I was one of the posters calling out this guy >>38729132
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.