[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out today that my girlfriend cuts herself. What should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0666.jpg (112KB, 560x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
112KB, 560x318px
I found out today that my girlfriend cuts herself.

What should I do to help her?

pic unrelated
>>
Jerk off onto the bleeding cuts and then get her to lick it up
>>
Tell her she's looking fat and her pussy smells like something died inside. Also show more affection to her mother/sisters, they deserve it.
>>
File: pepepunch.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
pepepunch.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>38727315
>my girlfriend

out mr norman nobody cares about you and your psychologically disturbed slut gf hopefully she hits an artery and bleed slowly to death and i hope you find her bloated body in the bathroon, with piss and shit all over the floor
>>
>>38727315

Tell her that instead of letting out her frustration on herself she should keep it for nasty, degrading sex.
>>
DROP THE SLUT
R
O
P

T
H
E

S
L
U
T
>>
>>38727360
We haven't met in person yet, it's been all online and over skype/phone calls so far for the last 8 months

We're also both virgins though I do look forward to sexing her
>>
>>38727394

Jesus, no surprise that she cuts herself.
You better pound her ass soon, or it does not take long until you get cucked, if you are not already.
>>
>>38727564
Nah m8, she's 16 and I'm 21, and we're in this for the long run. She's also Australian and I'm American, so the distance is tough, plus we can't really see each other because of the age difference.
>>
>>38727315
Teach her how to cut properly
>>
>>38727564
>until you get cucked
He;s already getting cucked by big aboriginal cock. Cutter girls are always the biggest sluts. Also online relationships are just role playing and juvenile, she's 16 but you're 21 , you have no excuse for being so retarded.
>>
>>38727639
Where is she in Australia? I could try to talk to her personally not to cut herself. How did you meet her?
>>
>>38728514
The east coast, I won't say more.

We met on omegle of all places, which we both coincidentally happened to only use once on the same day
>>
>>38728646
Like 90% of Australian's live on the east coast you retard.
>>
>>38727315
help her cut?
>>
>>38727315
You can start by getting the fuck off my board normie
>>
>>38727315
Just leave her, I experienced this myself. There's nothing you can do.
>>
>>38729112
Yeah, but I love her and want to help her.

You don't just drop someone because they do something you dislike, unless it's cheating on you obviously
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.