[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl seems perfect to me, personality and looks are great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497554402976.jpg (118KB, 843x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497554402976.jpg
118KB, 843x411px
>Girl seems perfect to me, personality and looks are great
>Only flaw is she's mormon

Is it bad that it's a complete deal breaker for me that shes religious? I just really can't deal with that shit. I honestly don't mind that much, but if I dated her it would be inevitable that she would start trying to take me to church and convert me and shit. And not to say that this girl would even date me. But just for discussion, what are your thoughts on dating someone with far different religious views from you? Like I said, I don't really mind but I just don't want to end up going to church and shit. Am I just being ridiculous?
>>
>>38727270
No, and Mormon girls will definitely use their charms to convert you then dump you once the cult gives her the props for the conversion. She will then go back to Chad, who just finished his 2-year missionary journey and is now in 'muh priesthood'. Don't fucking bother.
>>
>>38727357
This girl doesn't seem like the type of girl who would dump after converting. But honestly seems like it would be a burden on the whole relationship if I had to deal with going to church. I just really can't get behind that.

Have you had any experiences like that anon?
>>
>>38727427
lol just get with her and see how things play out. maybe you can convert her instead senpai :^)
>>
>>38727859
lol that would be cool but she has a bf. I'll just have to wait it out.
>>
Probably her family will be thinking: 'what if he tries to turn her into a non-religious person?' If you like her, ask her out the worst that can happen is that she says no. If that happens you move on.
>>
>>38727270
>mormon
Religious is one think, but mormons are cultists. Avoid like the plague.
>>
>>38728192
Again, don't fucking bother. I never had the experience. my cousin did. Now he's a bitter old loner living up in the hills in Colorado, actively looking for a woman he can pay to straight up be a birthing bag NSA baby momma then leave. That girl told him every pipe dream romantic story ever, then broke it off the day after he was baptised by... yep. Her first love, a guy who had just come back from mission.

DO not bother yourself. Improve yourself and break all contact. Find someone similar but not attached and not stupid enough or complicated by family shit enough to be a practicing Mormontard.
>>
>>38729526
I guarantee they'll be thinking this

>>38729728
haha that's what I'm always thinking

>>38730458
fuck man, that's messed up. and I never really had much contact so were good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.