[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wanted to mentally break a girl you barely know, how would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you wanted to mentally break a girl you barely know, how would you go about doing it?
>>
File: images (15).jpg (6KB, 274x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
6KB, 274x190px
>>38727198
Rape
Fjjffj
>>
>>38727198
Insult something about her looks, that's what truly destroys roasties.
>>
>>38727198
Pretend you like her a lot and make her feel great about herself. Then, slowly start to ignore her and make little comments about her appearance and weight. She'll want to kill herself in no time.
>>
>>38727238
She seems pretty immune to insults of that nature, unfortunately
>>
>gain her trust
>get her nudes
>send them to her family
or just rape her
>>
put in locked room with no lights/windows, have toilet and trough for food/water combination, also a cheap walmart blanket or two, add food to trough once a day through hole for a couple months or so
>>
>>38727198
What did she do? I want details so I can personalize the revenge.
>>
Make a list of the best asses of your school and put her at the top
>>
>>38727198
Real life isn't hentai. Unless you rape, seriously injure, or traumatize her, you're not going to "mentally break" anyone.
>>
>>38727325
she's getting too close to my boyfriend for comfort
>>
>>38727358
ideally I just want to destroy her self esteem and/or get her to no longer trust my boyfriend as a friend
>>
>>38727397
Are you a fag or a femanon?
>>
>>38727383
Catfish her! Make her fall in love with some Chad and then break her heart.
If she isn't that gullible then I wouldn't know what else to do that could really break her.
>>
OP is basically Stacey asking for tips on how to bully a fembot. Fuck off.
>>
>>38727406
I'm a girl but I'm not sure what difference it makes in this case since my best way of getting to her is through social media and I can make fake accounts/go on anon if necessary
>>
>>38727488
if I were a Stacey do you really think I would be this worried about another girl?
>>
>>38727198
You do not understand what it means to mentally break someone. If you barely know them, you are not going to be capable of mentally breaking them.

There are two real ways to mentally break a person. One requires you to mean so much to them and to be so much a part of their life, that your own actions, deliberate or non-deliberate, are capable of breaking them. It requires them to love you or hold you in such esteem that you alone are able to be a causal agent in breaking them. Sadly, this means that you can mentally break someone without even trying, by accident, or even through trying to make them happy-- because their own emotions and mental hangups towards you are so entangled that you can do all of that. If you ever would knowingly harm a person this way, well, you are a failure as a human. That sucks.

The second way of mentally breaking a person requires knowing them so well that you can manipulate the things that do have meaning to them. You are incapable of this because you are an idiot. Which is good. I am not going to give you pointers here, because it would be like posting bomb-making instructions-- it's not something you should give to immature idiots who would only use the knowledge to cause damage to others. WITHOUT EVEN UNDERSTANDING WHY. Like, your own actions are so futile and pointless. You need to get some therapy.
>>
>>38727198
>bamboozle

fuckoff back to red dit

sage fuck you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.