[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on vacation for 4 days >cant use my phone during that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2940.jpg (36KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
36KB, 910x480px
>go on vacation for 4 days
>cant use my phone during that time and tell my girlfriend of nearly 3 years that I love her
>come back from vacation to pictures of her with a shit of hickies on her neck (it looked disgusting)
>"I'm sorry I was drunk."
Well...maybe I...what the fuck?
>>
go ask /adv/ for help Norman
>>
>>38726565
Stop responding. You should also probably cut contact with your girl
>>
>>38726590
Don't. I'll help you here and now.
Kill yourself, >>38726565.
>>
If you have ANY self respect whatsoever, you'll dump her and stop any form of contact with her
>>
>>38726565
You don't have a girlfriend. You are in love with a whore.
>>
>>38726565
Find out who did it. Do you know him? What happened?
>>
File: IMG_2973.jpg (107KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
107KB, 716x520px
>>38726621
I can't believe I'll have to do it.
>>38726624
I know...
>>38726590
>>38726604
I was sure you would enjoy me getting cucked by my whore girlfriend.
>>38726678
It was her ex boyfriend. Yes, for three years she was in contact with him and she probably fucked him behind my back. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>38726707
Dump her now, its over.
Shout it at her face and make her leave, you need to show that she made the mistake, not you. Resist her tears and pleads and cut all contact.
You deserve better.
>>
Impregnate her than kys once the fetus reaches 3rd trimester.
>>
>>38726565
just abuse her, tell her you'll never trust her again and when she begs you and cries then slap her and rape that whore
>>
>this triggers the virgies
>>
File: IMG_6389.png (75KB, 493x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6389.png
75KB, 493x370px
>>38726707
>it was her ex boyfriend

I...
>>
>>38727199
This. Just be rough to her OP, dominate her and you'll see what happens. You have nothing to lose anyway.
>>
>>38726565
OP got cucked HAHAHHAHA FUCKING LOSER
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.