[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a mother of two anything they have the same father and we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wonder-woman-435.jpg (157KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-435.jpg
157KB, 435x580px
ask a mother of two anything

they have the same father and we're both white. i'm not posting pics of my children for obvious reasons.
>>
Does my mother hate me? I pay for all my own bills, food and rent. But she seems cold to me.
>>
>>38726443
I mean I can't speak for your mom but if I had to guess I'm sure she loves you. Maybe she just wants more for you and gets upset that you aren't acheiving it.
>>
>>38726109
What would you do, if your son (when hes 16-adult) rapes you? Pins you down gags you and uses you as a fuck toy for a day?
>>
Do they enjoy rough anal sex?
>>
File: four vaginas.jpg (87KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
four vaginas.jpg
87KB, 1440x1080px
What would you say hurts more?
Pissing a kidney stone or giving birth?
>>
>>38726109
What kind of post is that to make here? Femanon here btw
>>
>>38726109
1) What the fuck are you doing on r9k

2) What would you do if you discovered your children lurk this board either now or in the future
>>
Post pictures of your pregnancy tits
>>
>>38726109
>ask a mother of two anything
What's there to ask? What about shitting two babies out your worn out beef flaps makes you remotely interesting? Stupid cunt.
>>
>>38726109
Fuck your kids show us you tits you slut.
>>
>>38726109
Why do many single mothers come here posting threads like this on /r9k/?
>>
Why aren't you married? If you are, how could you tell that your husband was falling in love with you?

Yes, I'm a girl.
>>
>>38726109
>two children having the same father is something that needs mentioning in burgerland circa 2017

You truly are a wonder woman, I can't imagine how you managed to spread your legs and get cummed in your festering cunt twice. What an achievement.
>>
File: 147615555556655.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
147615555556655.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>38726109
Why would you post this on /r9k? What did you want?
>>
>>38726936
>What an achievement.
In reality this seriously is an achievement in modern America to have to kids with the same father. Like a major one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.