[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What alot of people on this board do not get is the fact that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: onii-san.jpg (53KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
onii-san.jpg
53KB, 564x564px
What alot of people on this board do not get is the fact that unless you are with a one night stand good looks itself is not going to land you a long term partner. Even if you are a 8/10 if you have a toxic and bitter as fuck personality like most of this board and myself then you will never find true love. Tell me would you hang around with a 9/10 who is bitchy and complains about every little thing or a 6/10 who is shy and friendly?
>>
>>38726089
Listen, proofread that bullshit. I'll be back in 5.
>>
>>38726089
Neither. I hate shy people, and I hate bitchy people. But I see the point you're trying to make
>>
>>38726089
>posting onision

Kill yourself my main man.
>>
>>38726120
It's what I hate about this board they complain how they are a 5/10 but then when they post a pic of themselves they are 7/10. that there is insecurity and that is bitter as fuck
>>
True, I know a lot of not so great looking dudes with nice gfs. I consider myself to be of above average attractiveness, but my autism and bitterness originating from HS makes everyone hate me after a while, men and women. The ride simply never ends.
>>
>>38726152
I also posted him because of his failed relationships
He is good looking but bitter
His current wife will leave him anytime soon
>>
>>38726197
>He is good looking
Only in pictures, with make up, edited, and etc.
>but bitter

His problems have nothing to do with bitterness and everything to do with some sort of cluster-b personality disorder / narcissism / sociopathy / being an outright pedo
>>
File: so_handsome.png (340KB, 486x499px) Image search: [Google]
so_handsome.png
340KB, 486x499px
>>38726211
What are you talking about anon? He's a dreamboat.
>>
>>38726388
Jesus he's disgusting and creepy looking.
>>
>>38726089
Nobody wants to be with a girl who does one night stands. That is not a characteristic I'm looking for in a girl. Nobody is.
>>
>>38726388
Oh shit, a third Bog Brother is forming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.