[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here in their mid twenties and up that's in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: KRMAZRcb-23924276.jpg (946KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KRMAZRcb-23924276.jpg
946KB, 1440x1080px
Anybody else here in their mid twenties and up that's in a truly miserable situation and close to hanging yourself?
>>
i care for you a lot. you need to pick up the phone and call someone, anybody.
you aren't trapped it's going to get better. I haven't given up on you yet.
>>
>>38725865
I've heard that one before
>>
>>38725865
empty statements and promises you're in no position to make.

>>38725780
if you do some deep self reflection, you'll realize what you need to do to improve your situation. then you need the determination and discipline to get it done. there might not be success at the end but at least you tried. wha you might get is some pats on the head and worthless sympathy from anons but that isn't what will help you. what you need is to grab your fucking balls and stop being a pussy. there are no dragons to slay and damsels to save but there are still opportunities in life to be courageous. find the courage to live your fucking life or find the courage to end it.
>>
>>38725865
>it's going to get better
You're right, the other side will be definitely better
>>
>>38726266
no there wont be anything when youre gone. you need to talk to somebody. all you need right now is comforting and care.
>>
>>38726318
Well if there isn't anything on the other side, what's the problem here? It's not like anon will know he's dead
>>
>>38726318
>implying there is anybody who actually cares
>>
>>38725780

I was like you and still am sort of. I know this has been said time and time again but things can get better. I used to sit in the bathtub and regularly think of drowning myself. but then I found things to dedicate my time to and life didnt seem as bad. get a hobby. it helps. take up drawing. move to a new place. your not a hopeless case you just think you are.

keep your head up anon.
>>
>>38725780
yes.
don't hang yourself
get a hang of yourself
>>
File: 1499833784931.jpg (648KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499833784931.jpg
648KB, 3264x2448px
>>38725780
I've been in some dark places mentally. Things aren't nearly the way I want them to be. Maybe I have really high expectations of myself / my potential, and just being where I am isn't enough. One trick I've realized is viewing emotions / suicidal thought spirals as a status effect in a video game. You just need to use the right item / spell or whatever to get your status back to normal. The tricky thing is negative triggers can stack really quickly and leave you almost immobile / super apathetic / lethargic. You haven't really mentioned your situation or if you're looking for similar stories / people or actual help.
>>
File: 1497894757761.png (781KB, 824x766px) Image search: [Google]
1497894757761.png
781KB, 824x766px
>>38725780
how bad is it op?

me
>24
>no job/little experience
>no education beyond H.S.
>no friends/gf
>cant do basic adult things
>multiple mental issues
>>
>>38726357
>regularly think of drowning myself. but then I found things to dedicate my time to and life didnt seem as bad
You found things to dedicate your life to? Like did you do research and realized how difficult it is to drown yourself in a bathtub? Thought of a better way out?
>>
>>38727449
Sounds like you're living the life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.